Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

08/29/2015
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 812 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Aug 25, 2015
    Really low prices and then site was easy to navigate.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I typed in replacement parts in my search engine and this was the first result. I couldn't be happier. Very easy to navigate, very fast which is important to me. Keep doing what your doing!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Im very happy with their prizes, their follow up and notifications when a part will take to arrive if longer than a week . Their return policy and the security when ordering online. Overall they are one of the best parts providers i have purchased from.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It would have been nice to have Canada post as a shipping option.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I purchased this same product some time in the past (over 6 years ago), and the price has almost doubled! I do remember that their service was quick, but I had also remembered that the part was reasonably priced - it doesn't seem quite so reasonable this time.
    EASY TO USE SITE AND HAD THE PRODUCT
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Great experience so far cause computers not my forte. Will wait for delivery.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    A lot of companies have a "free shipping" option for items over $25.00. If you can not do this, try at least a half price shipping for standard shipping on items over $25.00.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Very easy website to use.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I ordered 3 parts, 2 arrived in the box marked 1 of 1. When I checked online, said one box shipping, order complete. When I called customer service she said second box will be delivered today, it was delivered the next day. Bottom line should have been 1 of 2 no confusion
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Even though Easy Appliance Parts claimed a 3-5 business day turn-around for the first part I ordered, it arrived overnight. While I know it may take the 3-5 days for this recent order, I have no reason to believe the part won't be waiting for me when I get home tomorrow evening. Researching and finding the right part is very easy with this site's tools.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Very easy shopping. Best price anywhere by more than $20. I'll definitely by from them again.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    This site was very easy to use.. The price was better than the other sites I looked at. Overall Excellent!!
    Very Happy overall
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Product was easy to find and overall experience was great!
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Other online sites did not have the part, this site had the part and it had a better definition that it would work. And the site opened easily.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I checked other sites and either they didn't have the part or it was more expensive. Plus your site was just easier and quicker to navigate.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I received my order from Ontario to Nova Scotia within two days, TRULY AMAZING.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Excellent way to buy parts
    Aug 23, 2015