Easy Appliance Parts Reviews

02/08/2016
Easy Appliance Parts Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Appliance Parts is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 992 reviews.
EasyApplianceParts.com is the easy choice for appliance parts, providing consumers across the continent with low prices on over two million parts, average delivery in under two days, and award-winning customer service.
Circle of Excellence - Easy Appliance Parts

2015 Platinum

Easy Appliance Parts Rating

More About Easy Appliance Parts

Recent Reviews for Easy Appliance Parts

• Feb 4, 2016
    Great experience thus far. Hopefully parts come quick!
    Not at this time
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I was glad to easily find the part that I wanted at a very reasonable price and was also glad that it will be shipped via FEDEX or UPS Ground.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    easy to find what I wanted, price was competitive. Price of shipping was a bit high.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I ordered from another site previously and the part was not in stock and hasnt shipped a week later. I wish i found your site before theirs.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Overall satisfied with experience. I have called in as well and talked to associates. very pleased.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Find a way to not require me to enter each part into the cart then have to constantly click "continue shopping"
  • Feb 3, 2016
    This is the best site to order random parts for your appliances-you can be a do-it-yourself person. The prices are competitive! The best part of this site is their search engine. It's very easy to use for both numbers and descriptions. A couple of times I went to other sites but it's the ease of search here that brings me back. One time I had a problem with an order and their customer service was AMAZING. They took care of things fast. I'm a happy repeat customer.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    FAST AND EASY..BEST PRICES AROUND!!! Highly recommend this company..
    2nd time ordering so far no problem
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Slow checkout. Happy with purchase though.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    They always have what I need, Price is great, You don't have to wait to long for your order
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    My purchase was shipped a lot more quicker than I anticipated. I am very satisfied with your company.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Make parts diagrams easier to view or zoom in on.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Part arrived faster than expected
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    DIfficult to determine size of shelf. So ended up getting the upper instead of lower shelf.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Very fast shipping Parts were as expected Good prices Would recommend
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    Exact fit. Fast. Diagram was completely helpful in exposing parts neeed for the repair.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    I was very satisfied with the product purchased.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Feb 3, 2016
    They have the parts you need at a better price than the competition. I will definitely by from here again. Also the products I ordered arrived quickly.