Easy Comforts.com Reviews

08/30/2015
Easy Comforts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Comforts.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 275 reviews.

Easy Comforts.com Rating

More About Easy Comforts.com

Recent Reviews for Easy Comforts.com

• Jul 28, 2015
    I just received the catalog in the mail today... I am disabled and need alot of the products that are offered by this company. Very easy to place my order online. I love being able to actually see everything I ordered, before I processed the order. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    It seems like a great place to order from
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Hope the things I ordered helps
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Everything I've ever bought from easy comforts i was completely satisfied and have gotten 3 of my friends to sign up for easy comforts and they love it as well....I wish the shipping and handling would be a little lower but I suppose that has to be...
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I found exactly what I was looking for. Easy reading catalog. Thank You.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Just like what they have to offer. Quality for a very reasonable price.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Need more products to choose from
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Order form on line caused some problems. Worked it out but it made the ordering tedious.
  • Jul 17, 2015
    This item is hard to find. also a good price.
    Jul 27, 2015
    Have not received my order.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Good Experience and great prices!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Product came broken. Cannot get it to work at all.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    Good very good company
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Purchased hair pins and readers. Readers are readers I prefer plastic frames. I push them up on my head and plastic frames do not tangle my hair. The price for the readers are right. In my town it costs $10 for a pair. This purchase was 3 pair for $10. I LOVE the hair pins and plan on purchasing many more. My daughter from Chicago was visiting and used them. She also loved them. I have a daughter in Boston with long black hair and I plan on purchasing black pins for her. I can pull my hair up quickly, stick in two pins and it holds in place for hours and hours. No retail stores sell a product like this. I am happy with the service, price, and merchandise. Thank You. Christine
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Hope these incontinent underwear I ordered are as good as Wellness
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 26, 2015
    UPS delivery was inexcusable - left the item at the road instead of under cover at my home, so box was exposed to the elements.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    I was impressed with the products offered and wish you had a few more products to offer such as, sheet corner elastic holders. Overall. I was quite satisfied.
    Jul 28, 2015
    Easy.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    My product was very flimsy and broke on the first use. I was very excited that my foot rest finally came so I told everyone multiple coworkers and it broke on the first try
  • Jul 7, 2015