Easy Comforts.com Reviews

07/06/2015
Easy Comforts.com Ratings and User Reviews. Easy Comforts.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 394 reviews.

Easy Comforts.com Rating

More About Easy Comforts.com

Recent Reviews for Easy Comforts.com

• Jun 15, 2015
    I loves the quality of the product
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Easy ordering and quality merchandice.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    None until I receive merchandise.
    I AM VERY HAPPY WITH EASY COMFORTS
  • Jun 15, 2015
    easy to shop good variety of products and great prices
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Several of the items I ordered in my last order were totally unsatisfactory. A. The two emergency whistles were pieces of junk plastic and overcharged outrageously. B. The supposed "laundry basket carrier" was way too small and would not even hold a one-half size basket let alone a full sized laundry basket as the picture showed.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Apparently you having computer problems tonight and I never gotten my JUST FOR YOU 30 % off Statewide at checkout!!!!I
  • Jun 13, 2015
    very easy to check out on line. thanks
    I'm looking forward to doing business with Easy Comforts.com
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I really like the magazine....
  • Jun 12, 2015
    everything I ordered waseasy to find.i will definitely will order again.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    All my ordere have been very well handle never been a complain
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I have shopped the Easy Comforts catalog before and like their products.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    hope to order again soon
    Jun 13, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    I love shopping with easy comforts
    Jun 14, 2015
  • May 29, 2015
    Upon logging onto the site it asked me for my e-mail and stated free shipping for purchase over 39.00 but I was charged shipping. ??
    Jun 13, 2015
  • May 28, 2015
    Jun 14, 2015
    I have had a Pedi Unique for 15years. It was time for a new one. I ordered what I thought(which was shown to be) the exact same model as mine. When it arrived, the casing was very thin and flimsy. The motor would not shut off and the grinding bits would not fit securely into the hole. I E-mailed you with the information to no avail. As I told you I will be returning this product and will not be seeking a replacement. I am really upset the quality of the Pedi Unique plummeted to such a cheap condition. As I said in my first e-mail to you , I will not be liking you on Facebook or Twitter, nor will I recommend this product to any one.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 16, 2015
    The bariatric toilet frame was okay except for the toilet seat which was designed for a 50 pound person and applied to a 600 pound limit for the frame. Very uncomfortable, unable to sit on, too tiny, used the min. amount of plastic to form the seat.
  • May 14, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    My last two orders were fairly large amounts, both over $100. Each time Easy Comforts added $5-10 to my total. When I brought it to their attention, they returned it, but I should NOT have to watch their bookkeeping that diligently! And, when I had an item on back order, I waited patiently. It was due in stock on May 31. June 3, I contacted them to see if it were in. They said yes and they had started processing it last night. On June 8, I contacted them again as I hadn't heard from them. Once again they said it was in and they started processing it last night!!! I told them I had heard that before. I told them I wanted my walker now as I needed it. They put a rush on it and I received it today, June 11. I should not have had to push them to get the walker since it had been in stock since May 31. They invoiced me for $1.25 extra, so I emailed them and told them I would not pay a penny more than the $89.99 I owed them for the remaining portion on my order. They changed the amount to the $89.99.