EdenFantasys Reviews

08/21/2014
EdenFantasys Ratings and User Reviews. EdenFantasys is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 179 reviews.

EdenFantasys Rating

More About EdenFantasys

Recent Reviews for EdenFantasys

• Aug 8, 2014
    I'd like to suggest that in the same way there is countdown bar at the top of my browser letting me know how long I have left to apply the "cart bonus" to my order, all other sales pages should have something equally attention grabbing to indicate the length of the deal. There should also be an indication on the cart's page as this would discourage indecision. I was on the fence between two items in my cart and decided wait before placing the order. The next day when checking out that cart I discovered the deal had sadly ended. This particular deal had nothing to do with "while supplies last" because both items were still available that next day.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Wish items wouldn't go out of stock so often! Great service every time and never had problems with order. Love the sales too!
  • Aug 5, 2014
    International shipping charges are the only thing I find expensive... considering there's free shipping for the US.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I cant wait to get this in my man pussy...
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I am sad that a lot of products have been discontinued. But eden still lives up to high quality products and great overall customer experience.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    EdenFantasys has always been a great site. It's super sex positive and I love the enormous range of search options. Material safety is very important to me, as I have fairly sensitive skin, and being able to search by material (as well as size, etc.) is awesome. Their reviewer program is also great; it helps me decide whether or not something would work for me, something that can often be difficult when just looking at a picture. The fact that the reviewers are compensated makes the reviews really good in terms of quality and detail. Probably one of my favorite online business sites.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    A+ Silicone Penises. Just great. The bits for your bum are tops too. They had my favorite slippery stuff.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    great prices and selection!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    You should carry adult dvds. classy ones such as Andrew Blake productions.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Eden fantasies is just an all around excellent site to purchase adult items. Good prices and discrete billing.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Love the privacy of the online shopping including billing and shipping privacy.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Can't wait to get my order and am hoping the items I ordered that were buy 1 get 1 free will be included in shipment. Did not see them on final order .
    Aug 10, 2014
    Great customer support. Very helpful when I needed to return an item.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I like the sales but was supposed to get 3 free lubes with purchase but the link didn't work which was very disappointing. Overall satisfied with shopping experience and will probably purchase again from Eden Fantasys.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great website. Good incentives to buy. Product is same as I have been looking for.
    Aug 9, 2014
    I got Andro Penis. This is the first order from edendantasys. I put this in my order box and went away for a while to think over my purchase. You contacted me to offer me an incentive to make the purchase and I was so impressed that I did make the purchase.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I'm very excited to receive my purchase! EdenFantasys is always my choice because of the constant sales/deals, as well as the wide selection and great reviews on their products.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I'm fairly new to the eden fantasys community, but since discovering the wonderful and informative site, I can easily order all the products I never had a chance to learn about or experience before. After subscribing to the mailing list, I can easily keep myself up to date on the latest sales, which always boast a great selection of bargains, and stay within the privacy of my own home. I also know that I'll only get the best quality and experience thanks to eden fantasys.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Fantastic site that'll give you as much detail on the product as possible, including material it is made of and safety of the material. Their customer service has proven to be excellent. Best site I've seen so far.
    Aug 6, 2014
    Every transaction with eden fantasies has gone smoothly. Problems resolved in a timely manner. Excellent customer service. My only issue is that they sometimes use DHL for shipping and they are the slowest carrier on the market.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    this is my first order from here. I hope to receive my order fast and then ask me how I FEEL ABOUT THIS ORDER. ALSO WILL YOU SEND ME CUPONS. THANK YOU
    Aug 3, 2014
    every thing seems to be ok except there was no free gift or cupon like it said in your add. but thanks for the fast delivery.