EdenFantasys Reviews

08/02/2015
EdenFantasys Ratings and User Reviews. EdenFantasys is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 151 reviews.

EdenFantasys Rating

More About EdenFantasys

Recent Reviews for EdenFantasys

• Jul 10, 2015
    lets wait and see how it arrives
  • Jul 8, 2015
    great site to go to for when looking for hard to find items without having to drive to or go into a specialty store
  • Jul 6, 2015
    I like the fact that they keep your business private.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Best adult site I have ever purchased from! Benefits are made clear, nothing feels sleazy, and the prices are fantastic. The products are great as well. I will continue to recommend EdenFantasys to all my ault friends, both male and female.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Not all the items have the feature where you can see the actual size of the item. Suggest you have this for all the items
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I've noticed that you guys no longer stock many of the quality items you once stocked. It seems that you guys no longer stock very many high-end items in general. Is there a reason for this?
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Lovely products, though i wish you had more reviews on your newer products- and also Adventure egg vibe has been out of stock forever whhhyyy? :(
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I was told about Eden from a good friend who had good luck with this company so I decided to give them a try. So far, so good. They have a very good selection of products and the ordering process was easy enough, so just waiting on the products to arrive. I'll most likely continue my business with them in the future. :)
    Jul 11, 2015
    The only complaint I have is the shipping. I paid for expedited service and it took 4 days to reach me once shipped and I'm only 1 state away. Not worth it at all. Other than that, all was good.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great Company and Website. I've been shopping here and participating in their community for years. Only suggestion I have is to always use descrete packaging. Most of the time they do, but one time I received a very personal item in a plastic shipping bag and it was extremely obvious what it was. So of course every mail carrier and handler knows what I buy now. Fine, I'm OK with that now, but I expected better from Eden Fantasys.
    Jul 8, 2015
    Great Company and online community. I've been shopping there for years.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Consistent, reliable, with a great inventory and reasonable shipping. I do all my "bedroom etc." shopping with Eden Fantasys. I especially love the increased use of video demos for popular products- it really affects whether I purchase an item.
    Jul 12, 2015
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Eden Fantasys is my go to for all my adult purchases. They usually have good prices,and a great selection. I love the information videos on products. Very informative.
    Jul 8, 2015
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Fast shipping. Order was delivered fastet than I expected. On time for the 4th of July celebration. No need to go and watch fireworks!!
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    Not at all like the real thing
  • Jun 24, 2015
    your sale prices are always looked fwd to
  • Jun 24, 2015
    THEY HAVE GOOD SEECTION AND EASY ORDERING.
    Jul 7, 2015
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I purchased from EdenFantasys many years ago and it was such an amazing experience that i never forgot about the webpage. I finally decided to purchase something else for myself and my first place to go was EdenFantasys without hesitation!
    Jul 5, 2015