EdenFantasys Reviews

09/02/2015
EdenFantasys Ratings and User Reviews. EdenFantasys is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 159 reviews.

EdenFantasys Rating

More About EdenFantasys

Recent Reviews for EdenFantasys

• Jul 30, 2015
    I've ordered before and have had great customer service, especially communication. I also appreciate the offer of 5% for completing a purchase I left in my cart - I had been a little iffy on whether I was willing to go for it, but that sold me.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I have been very pleased with EdenFantasys and this is my 3rd order. My 2nd sexy slave kit as I loaned my last one I purchased to another couple and they loved it so much they purchased it from me, LOL
    I have never been disappointed with my purches or the past 5 years
  • Jul 27, 2015
    shipping wea supposed to be free till i got to check out then charges dropped on me . to late to start shopping over. not happy withm this experience. probably wint shop here again . Amazon ferr with 35.00 purchase.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    The Checkout was easy and didn't take too long. I like having the shopping cart available but not glaring at you. Your presentation of the product is very good. and the idea of being able to see the real size is very helpful in the decision.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love the site! The appeal of the website is great, simple and clean. The customer interaction is so helpful for me since I am new to adult toys. The deals and promotions are so helpful and will keep me coming to this site forever. I can't imagine a better site like this!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Outstanding products. Fast delivery. A pleasure to see this online.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    This company ships things discretely which I love. I do wish the emails were more discrete though, I get them on my phone at work and find myself having to quickly close out before anyone sees it.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    SPENT AN HOUR TRYING TO GET OVWR THE 39 DOLLAR MINIMUM FOR FREE SHIPPING ONLY TO FIND NO WAY TO PLACE ORDER WITHOUT IT COSTING 9 DOLLARS FOR USPS 10DAY DELIVERY, OPTIONS FOR FASTER SERVICE FOR SAME PRICE WERE ALSO DENIED AFTER ENTERING IN EVERYTHING. TRIED TO CALL THEM BUT THE RECORDING SAID THEY ANSWER ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS. I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME PICKING OUT THE ITEMS TO MOVE ON, SO I PURCHASED 50 DOLLARS OF ITEMS AND PAID THE DAMN 9 DOLLARS SHIPPING. SHOPPING ELSEWHERE NEXT TIME.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    The site looks beautiful and no one will have any trouble finding a good product to blow their mind.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    I meant to put 3/10 for the products I received. All I can say is I'm glad I got them 70% off because I would NEVER pay full price for the items I received.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Jul 25, 2015
    I was extremely pleases with my purchases.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Good site. Great prices. Found some valid coupons which made it even better. Always looking to save money!
    Jul 25, 2015
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    First item I rec'd did not work. I contacted customer service via email & a replacement was shipped promptly.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I wish my points gift card would cover 100% of my purchase.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Great site, great company.
    Jul 22, 2015
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Shipping cost to Canada is (still) way too high. Out of the norm. We're right here, just across the border. *Waves*
    Jul 30, 2015