eFaucets.com Reviews

08/28/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 377 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Jul 24, 2014
    I usually buy from a local plumbing supply for my jobs because I am concerned about time delays if an order arrives damaged. Also would like trade pricing discounts as I am a trade professional
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Live chat was very helpful in answering a question I had about a product.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    No problems and cheaper than a local dealer.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great price, hopefully quick shipping Thank you.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Bought faucets from them a few weeks ago and VERY happy.
    Good Expereince so Far
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I needed a 14 inch rough in toilet. When I typed this into the search bar, a group if toilets showed up, but none of them were 14 inch rough in. This was VERY frustrating. I finally called customer service, and the person was extremely nice and helpful.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Good products at fair prices
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Great service and quality product. I did not know that I could din fair turquoise toilet seat! It is great with slow closing lid. Matches my old fixtures which I happen to like in my 1906 home.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    It should be listed on packaging NOT TO REMOVE FROM PACKAGING UNTIL SURE IT WILL BE CORRECT ITEM.... Ordered toilet seat and it was not the correct shape. Elongated... but not squared... When I attempted to return and order the correct one, I was informed that because it was removed from plastic (which looked like it was not original plastic packaging to begin with -cut edge and taped closed...) it was not returnable.... SHOULD HAVE LISTED THAT ON PACKAGE! Order and delivery were fine... just not happy to have an item I can not use and wasted $30!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Free shipping was restricted.
    Jul 24, 2014
    Easy to order...arrived as promised.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Simple ordering and you get what you want at a discounted rate!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    I placed an order but wasn't informed that it was back ordered more than 3 months until I called to find out where my order was. I was promised a refund within 12-24 hours and that was 5 days ago. Customer Service was polite when I spoke with them, but I'm waiting to see if I get my money back.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Always their when you need them. Good price on water filters
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    Very satisfied with your service Thank You!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Been to the big box stores, very small selection, must buy 3 piece, even if you only need shower or tub fixtures and multiple's of one part.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Tried to ask a question via chat. Really messed up, asked a question, then asked again 'what is your question'. You'd tell the person I already asked you. Then your session ended and you were back in queue. Finally have up, it was ridiculous!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Couldn't tell exactly from drawing if this lever will replace my existing one, which was made poorly and broke (2nd one to do so).
    Jul 21, 2014
    No problem with e-faucets, but Toto's commode lever needs to be strengthened and needs to be sold separate from the arm. Way too expensive for the lever part and it fails more often than it should.
  • Jun 6, 2014