eFaucets.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

eFaucets.com Reviews

11/21/2017
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 270 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Sep 30, 2017
    Oct 12, 2017
    Absolute lowest prices. Most detailed description and specifications. Fast delivery. Product was very easy to install.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Easy site, all info is very clear. I had ordered the same item from another site and I never got any confirmations etc. Had to cancel the order. eFaucets is a much better on line experience.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    great
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    I received a damaged vanity, which was a costly item. When notifying eFaucets.com, it took three times to get a response of concrete action. A $200 "inconvenience " credit or a return and a redelivery of the item in 3 months were my options. With my item, which was more than $1,000, a $200 credit does not cover having it fixed by hiring a handyman in my area. I'm in the middle of a bathroom remodel and having my contractor/plumber come back in 3 months to install the vanity is very unlikely. We needed a functioning vanity and sink now, not 3 months from now. Not happy with the reimbursement amount-- it's too low and should reflect the realistic cost of repair in this area.
  • Oct 09, 2017
    took too long to complete the purchase - received server errors multiple times
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I have ordered numerous products from e faucets and have been very pleased with all of them and love the prices.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    I found exactly what I was looking for, just thought it was free shipping for 49 and over
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Nice to find such a large selection of products to redo a claw foot tub.
    Oct 07, 2017
  • Sep 22, 2017
    cannot make any comment at present time
    Oct 06, 2017
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Jessica was a great help on Chat
    Oct 05, 2017
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Everything but the price of the product and the price of shipping was great.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Cannot wait to see my new bathroom put together
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Nice shopping experience. Some items priced over the competition.
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Overall a good experience many choices to choose from Easy check out
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Oct 03, 2017
    Very impressed with the apparent quality of the company , and customer relations experience.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    I thought expedited rates where too high.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    bought toilet seat before it didn't break but discolored.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Prefer not to comment after receiving produce
  • Sep 26, 2017
    Chat was very knowledgeable and helpful.
    Oct 03, 2017
    I lost my chat when I was browsing. The associate suggested that I call for the best price, but I had already submitted order, so I don't know if I got the best price or not. That was the only negative of using the website. We are extremely happy with the faucet and hopefully that will not change once we get it installed.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Nice website, able to find product at cheaper price than other website.