eFaucets.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

eFaucets.com Reviews

02/24/2018
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 236 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Dec 17, 2017
    Excellent website - items easy to find, competitive pricing, multiple Help options, multiple payment options, complimentary ground shipping. Very satisfying purchase experience.
  • Dec 05, 2017
    Always easy to use their site. Fast and good prices.
    Dec 16, 2017
    Initially I ordered the wrong part. Customer service was awesome. Return was easy and correct parts were quickly sent and received.
  • Dec 16, 2017
    I made a mistake on a previous order... and had to return... talked with Marcos (ext 4285) and he was excellent.... was able to return and follow up with a correct order. Congrats to Marcos - people like you are what makes faucets special.
  • Dec 04, 2017
    Dec 16, 2017
    I did not receive what I wanted
  • Dec 16, 2017
    Chat was extremely helpful
  • Dec 14, 2017
    Need to receive and install the faucet before I can accurately comment on it!
  • Dec 14, 2017
    The chat folks have always been very helpful and got me some $ off on a larger order.
  • Nov 28, 2017
    Dec 14, 2017
    The product seems fine, not installed by plumber yet. Looks beautiful. My frustration is with the delivery. It took scheduling a delivery 3 times to finally get it here. First day it was scheduled to be delivered, it was not. After I called R & L Trucking late afternoon, was told it did not get put on truck. Second day it was scheduled, received a call saying truck broke down and it would not be delivered. Third day, it was finally delivered.
  • Dec 13, 2017
    Im very happy I found this product very hard to find someone like this place
  • Nov 30, 2017
    My overall experience was great with eFaucets. The selection is huge and the filter options made it easy to narrow down my options. I will use eFaucets again!
    Dec 13, 2017
    I love this faucet! Install was a breeze! Already referred family to eFaucets.
  • Dec 02, 2017
    Great product selection and very competitive pricing!
  • Nov 20, 2017
    Dec 13, 2017
    I have called several times and still have not gotten the issue solved
  • Dec 12, 2017
    As long as the delivery is what is anticipated, the ordering experience was very efficient on efaucets.com
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Dec 12, 2017
    More information on installation would be helpful. Length of downed needed based upon ceiling height as an example.
  • Nov 26, 2017
    Great product at great prices
    Dec 12, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Great variety of products at excellent prices. I have shopped here before and will again the next time I need a product of this kind
  • Dec 11, 2017
    It was very easy to locate the items I was looking for.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I was promised 5% discount on my first order and did not get it.
  • Dec 10, 2017
    Best price and great service.
  • Dec 10, 2017