eFaucets.com Reviews

07/10/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 425 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• May 31, 2014
    i wanted to add a simple plug on a chain to my order - it would have cost me 99.00 per --- OUCH - no way
    long delivery times
  • May 30, 2014
    Good online shopping experience.
  • May 30, 2014
    So far everything is fine. Your prices are a little high compared to local vendors and Barnett Brass and Cooper. Toilets are way overpriced. But I do like to catch a deal when I can find one.
  • May 30, 2014
    This is the first time I buy on this site so I have no many references until receive the merchandise
  • May 29, 2014
    I cannot fully review the site because I just made the purchase. I will know if the site is worthwhile if my items are delivered on time and in good condition.
  • May 29, 2014
    The coupon code did not work, I tried multiple times and it would not deduct the 5%
  • May 28, 2014
    EASY! and found more than I wanted will be back if the products are as expected
    need a s a p ! Thanks
  • May 27, 2014
    Nice selection. Found the perfect contemporary faucets I was looking for to use in master bath & 2nd bath
  • May 27, 2014
    Great products and service!
  • May 26, 2014
    FYI; The 'SAVE5' coupon would not apply. Please explain why it did not apply.
  • May 21, 2014
    great selection of products
    May 29, 2014
  • May 20, 2014
    May 30, 2014
    Shipped by freight and would not deliver to my home, made me meet him when he had the time. I got a call that said it would be delivered between 11am and 6pm, I had to call driver at 6:30 to find out he could not meet me until 7 and this made me late for a business meeting.
  • May 15, 2014
    May 30, 2014
    bopxes nt yet opopened
  • May 13, 2014
    Good ordering experience First order requires more entries thus more timeNext order should be much quicker
  • May 12, 2014
    May 31, 2014
    Its a beautiful pendant but to large going to return for the mini pendant highly recommend.
  • May 11, 2014
    Great selection, easy to order
    May 27, 2014
    The item I received was damaged and missing parts. After 2 weeks I have gotten no where with Efaucets on getting this item exchanged.
  • May 5, 2014
    May 27, 2014
    I attempted to contact faucets several times. Each time I was placed on hold before I reached a person for no less than ten minutes. The customer care people were not able to keep in touch to resolve my sink tracking information and delay. I kept having to call back. My emails went unanswered. Only after I called for the fourth time was I provided with tracking information. I waited on hold indefinitely with customer care however when I called into "place and order" my calls were answered after a few minutes. Worst experience ever! Too bad because you have a lot of products I could order.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    May 28, 2014
    Ordered a Lamp; lamp didnot come; Visa was debited $198.00 for lamp; call E-Faucet - Very hekofyk customer service rep said that the lamp is discontinued and she would issue a credit to my Visa; Visa was credited after my statemnt date - had to pay for the lamp this month so i would not be charged interest - Visa has been credited and will show on next month's statement.