eFaucets.com Reviews

01/26/2015
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 421 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Dec 26, 2014
    my 2nd purchase from efaucets.very happy with 1st. purchase!
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I would rather answer this question after I have received my order!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I was searching for a toilet with a 14" rough in. The search feature kept bringing up everything...making it difficult to find my item quickly.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    it is the website I needed for the acquisition of my request
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Live in Texas only have pastic drains, needed oil rubbed bronze frame you have at great price done deal.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    The only downside to the checkout was that I would have added more items to my purchase based on the promotional credit terms offered. I would recommend offering an opportunity to add more to the online shopping cart; I would have added at least four faucets to this order, plus possibly considered an upgrade to my purchase.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    The one time I had a customer service issue (wrong item sent), it was handled quickly and without much hassle. This was a good experience compared to some other on-line retail shops.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I tried using the code noted and it did not work...
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I am very pleased with this purchasing experience and I will continue to be a customer
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I had a good experience with eFaucets, start to finish. My only complaint is that the items I left in my shopping cart disappeared overnight because I didn't want to go to the trouble to create an account. Otherwise, I appreciated the selection and the reasonable prices. I also appreciated the free shipping.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    I found a very rare and hard to find faucet, quickly and easily after searching brand names and store sites.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Best pricing I could find.
    Great experience
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    Efaucets has a great selection of faucets to choose from at good prices
  • Dec 10, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    Incredibly fast shipping! Very pleased
  • Dec 3, 2014
    reasonable price for the item I ordered, but it stated "free shipping" but charge was added. I called customer service, she went on and on, never really addressed the issue, I finally had to say, "will you delete the shipping charge or not" and she did simply say, "no, i cannot" - this was fine with me due to the price and "secretsale" code. But your ad should have stated, "free shipping for orders over $99.00." Detail for me, could be a problem for others Thank you. Sonja Staron
    Dec 25, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Great experience shopping online. Look forward to putting this product in our bathrooms! Loved the extra discount at the end.
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 25, 2014
    Didn't come with a hoses. had to buy one
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Did not get tracking number. E mail, no response. Called, 30min wait time. Then representative lied to me. I canceled the order and stopped payment on my credit card.