eFaucets.com Reviews

07/22/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 431 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Jun 4, 2014
    it was available immediately for purchase as well as having competitive prices.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    I have bought fixtures for three house from E faucets on three occasions. Excellent service, great deals and your customer service hotline has been a great resource for questions.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    Great Selection and Pricing. Would use this company again!
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I don't object to the shipping charge itself, but I do object to the advertised FREE SHIPPING.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Website is very user friendly.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    It would have been much easire to be able to limit the search by size as other cites did. It took much longer to find the item I wanted on your cite.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Great selection; enjoyed "shopping" on the site; however, I have two frustrations -- (1) many items did not list the dimensions which is critical to determining whether a light fixture will work in a space; (2) the SAVE5 coupon would not work, so I went ahead and purchased the items so I could get it in before the expiration date/time of the discount, but now I'll have to spend more time calling/discussing this issue w/a representative. Frustrating.
  • Jun 1, 2014
    Great experience, never had a problem with products or deliveries.
  • May 31, 2014
    very easy, staight forward transaction
  • May 31, 2014
    i wanted to add a simple plug on a chain to my order - it would have cost me 99.00 per --- OUCH - no way
  • May 24, 2014
    I used the online chat to help me locate the sponge caddy. Very helpful.
    Jun 3, 2014
    My order did not completely arrive on time. I had trouble with customer service, partly due to my hanging inadvertently up on the rep when trying to use speakerphone. This was not a smooth and pleasant shopping experience.
  • May 24, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Package came on time but packaging was so damaged I was sure the product would be-- but it's ok.
  • May 22, 2014
    Fast Easy Quick
    Great products Fast delivery
  • May 20, 2014
    May 31, 2014
    I ordered a Kohler round toliet seat because the one we had for years had cracked. eFaucets had the best selection of seats, colors, and a price that no one could beat! Product arrived on time,perfect color, perfect fit,and made just as good as my $70.00 Kohler seat and this one cost me $15.96!
  • May 18, 2014
    product descriptions were not very good or thorough
  • May 18, 2014
    Jun 2, 2014
    Very poor customer service, lack of response.
  • May 12, 2014
    May 31, 2014
    Its a beautiful pendant but to large going to return for the mini pendant highly recommend.