eFaucets.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

eFaucets.com Reviews

03/22/2017
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 299 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Mar 13, 2017
    The only complaint I have on this particular order is that i couldn't find the angled nipple for the shower head and trim for it to match, separate for the kohler forte collection. Facet Direct was the other place i was looking and the reason i left their site is solely because it was difficult to navigate and find parts. So great job on the navigating experience.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Satisfied with my first purchase after checking price elsewhere, so just decided to order here again for additional items needed.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    Mar 13, 2017
    For $18 I got what I expected. It's primarily used as a hand sprayer for bathing my dogs in the shower. For that purpose this is just fine.
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Mar 13, 2017
    Large selection and fast delivery service.
  • Feb 27, 2017
    They are my go-to plumbing company. They have never failed me and I will continue to e them.
    Mar 11, 2017
    Great product and fast delivery. Easy to do-it-yourself install and not plastic or cheapy. Will buy another for the other bathroom when needed
  • Mar 11, 2017
    This was a great shopping experience and I love the diversity of products available.
    Mar 11, 2017
    Instruction sheet omitted many purpose of many items. Graphic9pictures0 of parts thorough but no text associated with those parts or indication of use or placementProduct has a lot of plastic...
  • Mar 11, 2017
    easy
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Hope to do more business if this purchase goes well.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Site would hang up from cart tonplacing order. Then realized maybe I needed to registerbfirst, when I did the cart came up with the number of the item I ordered which equaled the total of thentimes I tried to place order. Easily corrected tonteo. Also the SAVE5 would not apply any discount.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    No Comments for now, we will see when it is delivered
    Mar 09, 2017
    its the wrong color, not eFaucets fault, i couldn't tell from the pix
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Very easy site to navigate. Great pricing.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Overall I find the best deals at e-faucets. If there is a problem there is always someone to answer the call or chat line to help. I am a repeat customer for many years.
    Great Service!
    Great service
  • Feb 20, 2017
    i was looking for polished chrome/gold bathroom items for 2 bathrooms. I already have that combination in 1 faucet and light fixture in 1 bathroom by delta but they no longer have them. I want to have both bathrooms done in that combination because our door handles and cabinet handles are gold. i don't want gold fixtures. I just ordered 3 items for 1 bathroom now and will order all items for the main bathroom if I like these items. I have a lot more items to order if these work for the main bathroom.
    Mar 08, 2017
  • Mar 07, 2017
    nice site,I had a complicated request and I found it fairly easy, and the live chat was quick and very helpful.
  • Feb 24, 2017
    Mar 07, 2017
    I love the faucet it looks way better in person larger too
  • Mar 07, 2017
    I signed up to receive eFaucets email promotions. They sent me a promo code for 6% off my first order (WELCOME6). I tried using that today and it didn't work. So I got on to the live chat and the person told me to try another promo code (PROMO6). That didn't work. So I asked the person I was chatting with if I called in and ordered it over the phone if I could get my 6% off. They said they were sorry, but no. They told me to use (SAVE5) and I would get 5% off. So I did. But, the reason I am so frustrated is why would you send me a 6% promo code that I couldn't even use????? I'm guessing it is because you are running a promo now of save 5%.........who knows.....terrible customer service. Someone should have made it right for me. Will probably not order from you again. I have been in a job that depends on our customers for me to make a living. I would NEVER have told one of my customers "sorry", it doesn't work. It's definitely not worth losing business over 1%
  • Feb 24, 2017