eFaucets.com Reviews

07/06/2015
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 127 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• May 5, 2015
    eFaucets.com was easy to search and priced the same as other online vendors. I think I've used them before and would use them again.
  • May 5, 2015
    I was not able to find 2 out of the 3 products I needed. Therefore, I "chatted" with a representative and she, too, could not fulfill my other 2 product needs. But this was the first time I could not find everything I was looking for. And the prices are the lowest! Shop around...you will be back to eFaucets!
  • May 3, 2015
    We were looking for a white finish pullout spray kitchen faucet which we could not get locally. EFaucets had many to choose from at great savings with free shipping.
  • May 3, 2015
    None at this time. Im an interior designer and I shop the web for the quickest delivery as well as the fairest prices.
  • May 3, 2015
    Great products, easy to shop. I like the extra saving and the free shipping.
  • May 2, 2015
    Shipping cost more than the part. I was unable to purchase the part in any hardware store, so I sort of feel strong-armed into purchasing online and paying outrageous shipping charges on a $4.00 item.
  • May 1, 2015
    The easiest way to shop. Also carried the exact sink I was looking for.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Ordering was very easy. Having a part that works well and installs easily has yet to be seen. The price was very good compared to supply houses in my area.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Product is less expensive on this website than other websites.
    May 7, 2015
    Easy to order online. Reasonable prices. Timely delivery.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Site said free shipping but charged me anyway at check out. Why would u send me a survey before I even get my product? I won't know if I'm happy until I get my part.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Really liked my shopping experience with efaucet... Will be doing more real soon....
    May 7, 2015
    Very happy with my new kitchen sink.. Looking forward to making another purchase real soon...
  • Apr 24, 2015
    May 4, 2015
    No word yet on delivery timeline or if product is even available. Please, can I have some sort of idea about my lights?
  • Apr 23, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    We are disappointed that the sink we originally ordered is not available. This one is a replacement for one that is only 10 years old and the enamel finish is gone, the same brand. The warranty on the original is not worth the trouble as I have already tried with them.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Have ordered several times and pleased with products, price and delivery.
    May 5, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Have purchased from this vendor in the past with no problem. Prices and brand name products very competitive plus I received free shipping on this purchase.
    May 7, 2015
    Had a problem when UPS delivered my item broken....eFaucets customer service took care of it immediately. I was very satisfied with their customer service.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    So far, so good!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    Received two bowl and no tank but was taken care of
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Very simple navigation on this website ...easy to use! Price with shipping included was a major plus.
    May 3, 2015
    Best price on a toilet that was backordered on many other sites.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    Very nice transaction! Thanks!