eFaucets.com Reviews

01/28/2015
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 430 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

Great shopping experience
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Seems broad in its variety. I wish images and specs on all items listed were available.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Very easy shopping experience.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Is very easy to buy , is very good.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    super great prices and free shipping!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    The products came shipped very well packed in a sturdy box and shipping material. The items were what I expected. However, it would be nice to be able to cancel an order online.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Good prices, easy checkout :)
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I needed information on valves. I don't know why there are so many valves with the fixtures.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I liked it mostly for the prices and good selection. I was NOT able to get the 5% discount to work - SAVE5 - just went away. Also the search was odd when I went to look for my sink again - AFTER checking out my cart - hit return to shopping and it put me at the home page - bummer.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Another smooth purchase that makes it easy to find just what I am looking for online.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Easy to use and good price.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Just looking for a reasonably priced replacement kitchen faucet.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    eFaucerts is a good option at reasonable prices.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Purchased there in the past. Good selection of products. Called with question and answered quickly and accurately. Very personable and helpful. (Mike)
    Jan 19, 2015
    Have used them before and very satisfied.
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I have loved all products purchased from this website!
    Jan 19, 2015
    I have never had a problem with any products from eFaucets......their selection of quality products is fantastic!
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Overall a quick and pleasant online shopping experiance
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Website is well organized however was unable to find location to apply coupon discount.
    Jan 19, 2015
    Great site to deal with. Website well laid out with detailed information on products. Pricing on products purchased was very reasonable.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    great website...compares to others
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Nov 29, 2014
    The fact that my shopping cart emptied each time I went from "lighting" to "toilets" my shopping cart disappeared. I hated having to save my shopping cart each time I went to "continue shopping". TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Also I could put in the same discount code in all those various "carts" and would get a different discount each time! Exactly what is their bottom line? Plus your survey should let me choose more than one problem, not just one. The only ones I would NOT have checked are easier to list. Also there was not enough information about a given product. Laundry sink---22X25 ok but how DEEP is the thing, with no way to find out even on "Specifications". Couldn't get a reply on "chat". It disappeared when I tried to continue shopping with no visible way to retrieve it. One of the worst sites I have visited. I had to WORK to spend money with them. And still did not trust their pricing strategy.
    Jan 19, 2015
    I placed my order on 11-29-14. The payment cleared my bank on 11-30-14 yet I have received only three items. I ordered (1) ea. of three different items and (4) of a fourth item. I have yet to receive the (4) of P2021-20, nor have I had any update about where my order may be or when it may ship. Or even that it is not available. I'VE HEARD NOTHING! When I call to find out where it is THE HOLD TIME STARTS AT ONE HOUR AND NINE MINUTES! This is the worst service I have ever encountered, and I will NEVER do business with efaucets again. I urge anyone to go to any other web site even if the cost is more.