eFaucets.com Reviews

08/22/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 397 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Aug 8, 2014
    you need a picture of everything you have to offer. it will increase your sales
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Nice merchandise, some unusual & difficult to locate. I look forward to receiving my selections. Ordering takes some patience! The shopping cart was NOT EASY. Challenging to add /REMOVE. Would not update proper for me to get accurate subtotal. In fact it added additional items OR totally removed my purchase . I had to re-hunt twice, items I wanted. If I had been unsure I would have abandoned the purchase. The chat help line wasn't any easier. I was frustrated they seemed to be trying to hurry to close the order out & I laughed(lol) & she hung up on me in the chat.I wanted 1 more item to get the save5 offer.SO , I called. He was a bit more helpful, said he'd call back 30 min, help me complete my order ,but he did not. No matter, I got it worked out & submitted. I was diligent because of my new kitchen...otherwise I would have dropped the (400$) sale.However ,the plate racks are very difficult to locate & my kitchen installation will be completed the 25-27th of Aug. Thank you!
    Good on-line seller
  • Aug 7, 2014
    BEST WEBSITE I EVER USED FOR PLUMBING SUPPLIES !!!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Excellent stock, very helpful personnel, great pricing
  • Aug 7, 2014
    First time--so far, so good.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    facebook discount confusing. appeared to be savings on bill, turned out to be only a coupon for in future. no good.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    only problem is that the 5% discount expired 5 minutes before my wife and I completed the order so we lost over $100.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    As item has just been ordered at this moment, I will need to wait and see 1. how long it takes for it to come, 2. what condition product will be in 3. if for some reason product doesn't work for project, how easily it will be to return and how fast credit will be applied to my account.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    I like the clear information about products I am searching for and ease of ordering
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Easy to use, fast & has plenty to choose from selection wise
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Outstanding choices and quality! Prices better than most online plumbing sales. Free shipping a big plus as well as an additional manufacture's discount. Site is easy to navigate and graphics are excellent.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I spent over an hour with Audrey on a chat. The issue was complex and she was fantastic.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I am happy with the pricing the the quick checkout. Wish I could have found a code to apply. Cannot reply on the product until I see it. Hopefully it will be delivered in the time suggested. Thank you.
    Aug 7, 2014
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Nice site to find good deals and easy check out.
    Aug 7, 2014
    I have a 'vintage' single Delta faucet the had an aerator that came with it. It failed and I went looking for a replacment part and found one here at a great price.
    Aug 5, 2014
    Great company to do business with.
    Aug 5, 2014
    My idea of customer service is NOT holding for 10 minutes then finally giving up. No message; nothing. And this is the only option to try to cancel part of an order. Trying to return part of an order is an insurmountable option, with dozens of criteria that need to be met.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I was disappointed because I had an e-mail from eFaucets saying I could save 15% on moen lighting today only, but when I used the coupon code it wouldn't accept it.
    Aug 6, 2014
    I ordered two items with the expectation of arrival 7-10 days. I received the first item on time. When I called about the 2nd item I was told it would be another two weeks. My contractor cannot wait that long. I was given false info at the time of order, so I cancelled the 2nd item I had ordered.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Aug 4, 2014
    I was happy to find the style of towel bar to match what we already had. It wasn't easy to find. I wondered about how it was put together because the lighting of the picture made it look like 2 pieces had been welded together. I chatted with someone online and they assured me that it was all one piece and there was no seam. As soon as I learned that, I was happy to purchase through your company. It is exactly what I wanted!