eFaucets.com Reviews

12/26/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 349 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

Survey is to long and check out complicated for 64 year old
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Site works very well. Thanks. Price is best I found. Good selection.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Quick and painless, thank you very much!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of products available at very competitive prices. And since eFaucets has access to my personal information from Amazon, the checkout process was extremely smooth and hassle-free.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    I was to get discount by useing code. it did not work
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I have always received excellent service and products. I recommend efaucets.com to all my customers for their bathroom fixtures.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Nice site. Happy to find what I was looking for and in the needed color. Free shipping and discounted price makes it a deal I cannot pass up. Thank you!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    First experience with this merchant. So far o good but expect to do much more business in the future.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Wish their discount offered on the first page would appear at check out!,,,
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I found it very frustrating to communicate. I was trying to complete my order online and needed clarification. Your chat line was not functioning and calling your help desk was the most frustrating I have had. Waited for over an hour and the recording kept moving me from 3rd in line to 5 to 7 to 2 to etc. Need to work on your recordings and due to the fact the first time hung up on me after 30 minutes it will not appear that it was over an hour.
    Everything went Ok.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Nice website...Thought the chrome pipe was pricey...hope it's high quality!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Quick to identify part needed and place order.
    Only good experiences
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Used eFaucets when we remodeled our Kitchen back in June now we are doing a powder room and you cam through again
    Dec 12, 2014
    This is the second house remodel we have done with efaucets. They have nice looking faucets at a great price.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Product on hand and shipped promptly. very Satisfied!!
  • Nov 29, 2014
    I like the prices here especially on black friday... best on the web that I could find. My problem was you didn't have the Delta Faucet RP64472SS Escutcheon, Base and Gasket in stock and it will take probably a week longer to get it so I can install the faucet/
    Dec 10, 2014
    best faucet exceeded my expectations. Installation was easy and fast.I highly recommend eat faucets for fast shipping great products and great prices.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Need more selection
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    I ordered my faucet on a weekend and my confirmation showed a ship day of the following Monday. When I didn't hear anything else, I emailed customer service later that week. At that time I finally received tracking. The order didn't ship until after I sent my email. Needless to say, my order took 2 weeks instead of 1. Other than that, the product is great. Good quality. I will recommend to others.