eFaucets.com Reviews

10/20/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 366 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Oct 4, 2014
    My order is back ordered with no estimate on delivery....so I couldn't be too forthright with my praise or scorn until I know more
  • Oct 3, 2014
    I hope I get what I ordered fast and that I am satisfied with the product.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Great prices - no hassle checkout.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    extremely long hold times when calling in was 2 calls total time holding was 45 minutes color matches differ by vendor not too helpful with mix and matching
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I would have ordered more, but the site kept crashing (closing) and I'd have to start over. I tried on two different devices and had the same result. Thus, I ended up ordering only the toilet. This was the item I was originally shopping for so I'm pleased I could check out with that item at a good price, but I would have liked to order decorative supplies and accessories as well.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    All transactions have been favorable.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Easy viewing website with good product selection at very competitive pricing. The shipping and delivery is 1st rate.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    so far so good, time will tell
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Not as big an inventory as faucetdirect (now builddirect), but what I wanted was in stock in sufficient quantities.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Well stocked website with name brands and free shipping
    Oct 3, 2014
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Great price, free shipping, easy website to navigate, accepts Paypal...win x 4. Will check back to see what other products you offer--at this point in time I was specifically looking for a specific set of mirrors, which, by the way, you offered at the lowest price I could find.
    Oct 4, 2014
    User friendly website, large selection of products, great prices, super fast shipping. Items were packaged with extreme care.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Made it easy to order. The prices did go up considerably.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Vey easy site to maneuver
    Sep 29, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Oct 2, 2014
    e-Faucets met all my expectations. Quality of the faucet was excellent and it arrived on schedule. I will not hesitate to do business with them again.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Shipping rate (cost) is rediculous!
    Sep 30, 2014
    I received no response to echats (2).
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I like your selection
    Oct 1, 2014
    The part that I order was no longer available, had to order a different kind. Took over a week to get the information and another 10 days to get the parts order was placed on 9/12 received on 10/1
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    I ordered 3 toilets. One came broken. UPS dropped it off and even thought it needed a signature, they did not ring our doorbell and we were home. When I contacted E faucets about it, I was told to send a picture of the damage which I did. A week went by--No RMA. called back, and was told to re-send the photo a Vanessa was out and she did not take care of it. Called again. On hold for 33 minutes. told what happened. had to re-send the photo. Still waiting.