eFaucets.com Reviews

01/21/2017
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 291 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

good company and fast...
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Easy to click through finding what you need and checking out. Faster than going to lowes or Home Depot.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    VERY SIMPLE FUN WEBSITE!! i will visit site more often.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I was looking for old time tub faucet I found it on eFaucets! great price too!
  • Jan 3, 2017
    The site was easy to navigate and the check out process was simple. Very much enjoyed buying from this site and will use it again when in the market for such products.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Good experience and great selection, prices fair.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    It took me 7 hours to complete my order. I chose Paypal to complete my order. Paypal responded, but the link did not work.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Purchases not requiring shipment by freight rate a 10. Freight shipments suck. Delivery schedule is iffy at best.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Had to contact customer service for a question on my item and they provided a very quick and clear response. Ordering process was very easy and great coupon code.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Excellent service and quality!
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Providing my item comes to my home in perfect condition then I will be one happy flusher.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Great selection and prices better than other sites.
    Easy as one, two,three
  • Dec 31, 2016
    My Moen faucets by Eva are very attractive. I am very happy with them except the one that I just purchased is to replace one that seems to be peeling a plastic covering.
  • Dec 22, 2016
    I submitted my email account and prior to ordering received 3 emails. The last one offered 10% off for xmas shopping and I ordered 3 kitchen faucets. However, at checkout, computer would not accept 10% off code; so entered another code SAVE5 instead. Disappointed to say the least. 2nd was disappointed did not connect with Live Chat but instead received email response 20 min later.
    Jan 2, 2017
    1st time customer. Was concerned about timely delivery since i wanted to ensure receipt of product prior to going on ski cacation for 6 wks! No worries,since it arrived within their advertized 7 day receipt of order & shipped from warehouse. Am extremely satisfied.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 31, 2016
    I purchased a li te blue toliet seat and I love it. It was eaxy to put together and it look very nice. I'm please with the item and the price that I paid
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Better price than Amazon and NO TAX
    Jan 3, 2017
  • Dec 5, 2016
    good product good price, just get it to me in 2-3 weeks
    Jan 1, 2017
    There was a delay, but they did deliver!
  • Nov 22, 2016
    Jan 2, 2017
    This will be a second purchase of merchandise for my customer that was not appropriate. No fault of Efaucet but their return policy and the inability to get customer service to provide a return authorization is a consistent problem. I have still not received a credit for a product I returned (and they received) in Novemeber (now January). DO NOT BUY FROM EFAUCET unless your 110% sure of the product your ordered. If your a business do not buy at all as the restocking fee is criminal. I plan to contact my Attorney General and post a complaint.