eFaucets.com Reviews

02/07/2016
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 117 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Dec 7, 2015
    Large selection, a range of price points and brands. Convenient way to comparison shop and make informed decisions.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Easy place to shop.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    great web site I hope to get my merchandise in at least 2 days
  • Dec 3, 2015
    OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE. WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THE INFORMATION WAS QUICK AND ACCURATE. DELIVERY COMPANY WAS EXCELLENT ALSO. CALLED AHEAD AND DELIVERED ON TIME
  • Dec 1, 2015
    We have bought kitchen faucets and soap dispensers, all Moen Brand, from efaucets.com before. The website is easy to use, shipping is typically very fast, selection is great, and pricing is always better than Lowes or Home Depot.
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Excellent company with superb customer service. I would recommend to anyone.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I was happy to see the item I'd been tracking at a substantial savings with eFaucets.com. Since I'm remodeling my bathroom, I will be looking for a clawfoot tub with a shower riser and also the faucets for this as well as for the sink I've just bought.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    The hardest part of shopping with efaucets is deciding what to buy. You ofer a wide varity of items to suit and decorating scheme.
  • Nov 29, 2015
    very easy to navigate through the purchasing process.
    Dec 8, 2015
    Purchasing experience was very easy and thorough
  • Nov 28, 2015
    good prices and selections
  • Nov 28, 2015
    It is very good to know about efaucets, been looking around for this particular item for almost two years, god bless you.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 4, 2015
    2 items ordered were received on time and in good condition. On`12/4/15, two more items were purchased by phone without difficulty. I anticipate the arrival of the order in time. The agent at eFaucets was very helpful with my questions about the parts that compliement the valves and handle.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Big selection, good pictures and descriptions. Easy to order with multiple payment options.
    Dec 5, 2015
    I ordered the faucet not knowing that it was only the trim and did not include the valve. I learned this only after I had received the faucet/trim. It then took some digging to find the valve that was necessary. The faucet/trim is of excellent quality and looks great.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Great selection and prices, keep up the good work. Can't wait to receive my new bath tub
    Dec 4, 2015
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Found this site on google search and it was simple to use. Had just what I was looking for at a better price than local stores.
    Dec 3, 2015
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Nov 27, 2015
    No problems at all. I love my faucet. & Good price enabled me to get it with touch feature, which is totally worth it.
  • Nov 9, 2015
    I was referred to you directly by the manufacturers who does not sell direct. I found all the items I needed to update our kitchen sink and I am very pleased!
    Nov 29, 2015
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Easy access and order checkout was seamless once I was able to find my product. Went to bathroom faucets, then the manufacturer, tried the SKU, etc. Was somehow finally able to pull up the the actual product. There was a code to receive a $5 discount which I dutifully entered, but the discount didn't show up on the final order conformation.
    Dec 1, 2015
    Placed order for expensive replacement shower head for a non-functioning one on November 4th. Had not rec'd order or any communication regarding order after 2 weeks. Called cust service, they showed order, but was put on hold for a minute or two while agent "checked something." Agent came back on line and advised that product would be shipped out the next day to efaucets and they expected it to probably take several business days for them to receive it and they would then then they would ship to me and that would take another few business days. I suspect my order had been lost at efaucets or their supplier, or had never been forwarded to their supplier, and nothing in their order system ever advised that my order was in limbo. FINALLY REC'D ORDER November 30. Product works great, efaucets didn't work well. Due to these problems, we ended up with two bedrooms of guests for Thanksgiving weekend and only the one functioning shower in our master bedroom for six adults and three children! Ended up having to buy a cheap backup shower head the day after Thanksgiving to stand in place of the one in this order to solve the problem until efaucets could get my order delivered.