eFaucets.com Reviews

07/28/2014
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 432 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• Jul 14, 2014
    It would be great is wood v plastic was on option on purchasing toilet seats. Great website.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I like your price and free shipping. I have shopped several places, but chose yours.ThanksDanh
  • Jul 14, 2014
    make it a little easier to to see collections of designer productssorting options were sometimes was a little sluggish / took a while to refresh
  • Jul 13, 2014
    The only thing I was not satisfied with was in the shopping cart, when the user click's on a selected item to view it, only limited information becomes available (no selected color, etc.) and the user must 'search' for the item again to see the complete description.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I was about to purchase this item from another website when I took one last look at Google and found the exact same item on eFaucets with no tax and free shipping. I went straight to efaucets and purchased the item. I am hoping the item, when I receive it, meets my expectations. Glad to have found this site as we are just starting a kitchen reno. :)
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I had a little trouble at first from the Live Chat, but everything worked out for the best in the end.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the prices here, less expensive than the bigger box stores!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    It was impossible to navigate from the cart back to the item description. Additionally, there were several days when I was not able to search for anything. I only saw the round symbol indicating it was working, but after a few minutes it would time out.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    very easy tto order
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Called to find out the spread of the faucet for my contractor. Never could get an answer so had to wait for faucets to arrive.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I was disappointed there was no coupon for our purchase. I appreciated the free shipping.
    Jul 12, 2014
    I was disappointed There was no coupon available for the items I purchased.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    Great site, great selection of products !
    Jul 14, 2014
    High number of products offered.
    Jul 14, 2014
    I am very happy with the faucet and price. Delivery of faucet was 7 days after purchase. After paying an additional amount for next day delivery, I was disappointed. There was no disclaimer for holidays or weekends.
  • Jul 4, 2014
    I go to this site first whenever I need anything to do with sinks or faucets
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Shipping charge is outrageous. The part I ordered could be shipped with a single .40 cent postage stamp and went out via airmail. Instead you ship it via UPS ground at a cost of $9.00.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    very happy
    when I ordered was told 1 to 2 weeks then later on I was told 3 to 4 weeks
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Jul 12, 2014
    The transaction was a bathtub. Problem is, the information on the tub was not adequate, particularly in the form of pictures. I had to take a chance on the tub because your site did not have adequate pictures. When the tub arrived I was dismayed to find it was not exactly what I thought it would be.Also, the shippers were two days late and if I hadn't called eFaucets I stillwouldn't have it. I highly recommend not using that shipping company. The box was torn up, crushed and it was stored upside down in the truck. I made the driver stay while I opened it and inspected it.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Had a repair on an expensive house in San Diego. Plumber wanted $2300 to replace kitchen faucet. You had faucet for about $1000 and repair parts for $250. Ordered repair parts and waiting for arrival
    Jul 12, 2014
    what an awful experience. Rude, non-caring, completely arrogant and unprofessional
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jul 14, 2014
    My contractor contacted you as there were scratches in tub under all the packing. Three of us inspected at arrival and all damage was under the packaging. I do not know what has been done since I am in chant aching, but I do not want a damaged tub!
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jul 13, 2014
    Waiting for bath tub to be delivered...ordered close to a month ago.. customer service told me I should have it in two weeks from purchase date. Shipping company tells me order is ready so I take off work to be home to inspect order for any damages. The shipping company brought only medicine cabinet and forgot tub at warehouse. It would have been more convenient to shop at lowes or home depot and the money I was expecting to save is lost to me having to take off not one but two days of work. I could only get in touch with customer service through online chat and they contacted shipper and said that it would probably be shipped on Monday, well its Sunday night and shipper never contacted me so I guess I have to call customer service again.. what a hassle and bath renovation is two weeks behind and counting.. seriously considering canceling my order