eFaucets.com Reviews

05/04/2015
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 373 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

love the overall experience
    Like the no sales tax
    love this web site
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Final touch to our master bathroom remodeling project. Can hardly wait for this shower shelf to arrive.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Unable to access installation guide in the site
  • Apr 5, 2015
    The website was easy to navigate. The proof will be when I receive the items and the quality of the product. Thank you
  • Apr 4, 2015
    I have purchased several items, prices are good web site is user friendly,
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Method of product selection can be improved.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    good experience, found my product
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Saw/used your product at a hotel I was visiting and loved it , so I just had to order one....your web address on the product made it easy for me to purchase!!
  • Mar 28, 2015
    check out was not fun
    Apr 5, 2015
    shipping company was a problem.....they had me wait to days for delivery with out a phone call. They put it on the wrong truck then a 10 am delivery did not come until 7 pm. The product was filthy and packing crate damaged.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    Customer service is great, product arrived sooner than expected, thank you.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Great selection! Thanks!
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I'm hoping the product is as good as what I can buy locally; since the price was less and shipping is free, i decided to try eFaucets. I'm glad eFaucets takes paypal payments
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 19, 2015
    My Wife enjoyed sorting thru the available faucets, and found the faucet that fit in relatively short time. Nice website. Purchasing process was quick and accurate. Will definitely use eFaucets in the future.
    Apr 5, 2015
    The entire process from order, delivery and condition of purchase was excellent. We definitely will recommend and purchase thru eFaucets in the future. Thank you for great service and an outstanding experience.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    Product was listed as in stock and I received an email thanking me for the order and stating that the product was shipped the same day, 3/19/15. I called customer service on/about 3/31/15 as I had not received product. C/S person said that it was out of stock and would not be back in stock until app 4/3/15, and that I would not receive the order until 4/8/15 at the earliest. I asked her to cancel the order since they did not deliver as promised. C/S stated she would put in a request to cancel, but she could not cancel. As 4/2/15, I have not heard anything. Sorry company & will never order again. From my point of view, they are unethical.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Easy to place order; item was what we were looking for; found eFaucets after exploring the Kohler web site. All kitchen/bath faucets/accessories are Kohler in our home.
    Apr 4, 2015
    Item as ordered; on time delivery; prices very good.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Found what I was looking for. Very easy sight to use.
    Apr 2, 2015
    nice faucet for a great price.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Order showed free shipping, but it doesn't seem to be applied.
    Apr 3, 2015
    Items were in the site that are no longer available and still are. Order was canceled by merchant after they took my PayPal payment and it took 10 days to get back. Before taking $$$, check if you are going to ship.