eFaucets.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

eFaucets.com Reviews

05/25/2017
eFaucets.com Ratings and User Reviews. eFaucets.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 340 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - eFaucets.com

2007 Winner

eFaucets.com Rating

More About eFaucets.com

Recent Reviews for eFaucets.com

• May 02, 2017
    it was a great experience
  • Apr 20, 2017
    I really liked the live chat. It helped with color decision
    May 02, 2017
    Wonderful products and sevice.
  • May 01, 2017
    eFaucets is very easy to navigate providing the search options and information necessary find merchandise and make an informed purchase. Your pricing plus the free shipping and no sales tax seals the deal.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Your online chat is NOT user friendly. I waited for about 15 minutes. Left the computer for 3 minutes and came back to a message that said hello......and then, within the same minute, ended the session. Frustrating. Toilet was delivered in pieces - damaged in shipment. Tried to email and didn't work- had to call in. Also, can not order from your site with Discover Card directly. Had to use PayPal. Lots of time wasted thinking I entered numbers wrong, etc.
    May 01, 2017
    My toilet arrived broken. Tried your online chat - not very successful. Waited a long time. Took a 1 minute break from computer - the online chat came on and ended within the same minute. Then was going to have to wait for another 12 minutes. Gave up. Called about broken toilet. Tim said send a picture - I did. Heard nothing back. Send email yesterday - said I would be contacted when the order shipped. It's been a long time....and no toilet yet for my handicapped parents.
  • May 01, 2017
    Good Prices compared to other merchants
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Was fairly conveinient the selection and information about other required pieces.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The order process is fine...I just ordered so I don't know about quality yet. You should send this survey after product received. Also disappointing to have to wait 2 to 3 weeks.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Great experience so far. I' waiting to receive the product and hope all is well.
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The site showed a 5% discount if I entered code and your site would not honor it.
  • Apr 29, 2017
    My bathroom sink is small. Until I talked to a representative, I had no idea that I should be looking for a "Mini widespread." Also, impossible to search by "porcelain lever handles."Should be more able to search by "vintage" as key word. When I typed in "mini widespread" and "centerset", got MANY products which were neither.,Being able to search by finish worked well. I happened to be looking for brushed nickel.
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Easy to navigate your site. Straight to the point . Not alot of jumping around or pop ups
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Need to include parts necessary to complete product installation. It was only suggested but was not clear what parts were needed.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    Apr 29, 2017
    I was a Kohler toilet. It can in cracked. I am awaiting for a response on the replacement.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Very easy to checkout using my credit.
    Apr 28, 2017
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I was disapointed because there are a 5% coupon advertized and it did not work. I also have a 6% WELCOME6 coupon that didnt work either. Kind of a bunner
  • Apr 28, 2017
    The selection is great: there is a big difference in prices, though.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    It advertised a 5% discount and very convenient on selected items. You don't get to see it until check out. Misleading;(
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I was very pleased to try this site. It was a little hard to find the Grohe shower faucet and bar that II wanted, but I finally found it on page 26 ish... The prices seem very good!! I am pleased to be getting free shipping!! I am hoping, of course, that everything arrives on time.
  • Apr 16, 2017
    Very good experience with eFaucets, very helpful with some issues quick responses, very friendly and very informed, and knowledge personal. I wish all on-line purchases are like eFaucets.Scott
    Apr 27, 2017
    eFaucets was a great experience for an on-line transaction! The customer staff where great! I had some issues with the initial shipment but customer staff re-solved the issue with grace and promptness!
  • Apr 11, 2017
    Apr 27, 2017
    Was as advertised, not cheap,higher end hardware.