Electric Generator Depot Reviews

06/30/2016
Electric Generator Depot Ratings and User Reviews. Electric Generator Depot is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 99 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2016.

Electric Generator Depot Rating

More About Electric Generator Depot

Recent Reviews for Electric Generator Depot

• Jun 30, 2016
    Tied for best price. Liked name better when buying a generator.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Great product info. Most sites leave out a lot of detailed information, which you then have to go to another site to gather any specs you want or need to made your final conclusion on the product comparison. The more detailed information the better. If there is jargon that you'd need to be a professional to understand explanations are always great. The more info you give the customer to keep them on your site the more likely they will purchase from you. Provided your prices are comprable or less. That's how I am at least.
  • Jun 26, 2016
    Although it was my credit card company the declined (fraud department) the web site kept saying invalid CC info. It should have said declines so I would know where to go to get it resolved. Only way I knew was the the CC company contacted me and then I was able to redo the order.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Remain to be seen. I have not gotten my order yet. My comments/reviews would follow after I received my order. This is my first time ever ordering from this store.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Good experience, Did want to contact someone on the weekend,. but they were closed.
  • Jun 19, 2016
    The website was very easy to navigate, and had the cheapest price I could find for this mower. Also was pleased with the free shipping and that it is a Google trusted store .
  • Jun 18, 2016
    check out slow
    Jun 25, 2016
    Just received. Added oil a run short time ran good.
  • Jun 18, 2016
    Jun 27, 2016
    I love this tiller as the one it replaced was the very same one only I had it 17years! Great price, quick service.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    I was shopping around for a Yamaha generator and came upon this web site. Found the best pricing for this item at Electric Generator Depot, so I made the purchase. Hope to be getting the item before my next RV outing. Thanks Electric Generator Depot for the best pricing.
    Jun 26, 2016
    I was in the market to purchase a portable generator. I shopped at several stores at home and on the net. I found a great deal at Electric Generator Depot. So I made the purchase. I wish that Yamaha would make a wheel kit for this generator, it's a bit heavy, but for the price I can deal with the discomfort. I'll make something to move it around. I'm glad that I found this web site. Great Job Electric Generator Depot......
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Jun 29, 2016
    Made buying easy
  • Jun 12, 2016
    After many hours online shopping for an outboard motor and discovering the other vendors didn't have available what they advertised or added extra shipping costs I discovered Electric Generator Depot. They have what I want, offer free shipping and the deal was done in twenty minutes.
    Jun 29, 2016
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Very easy to do business with Electric Generator Depot with competitive pricing. Pricing and free shipping were the two reasons I chose to do business with this vendor. In addition, I had to call and verify shipping information on a prior order, the staff was very courteous and friendly. A+ rating from me!
    Jun 26, 2016
    Great prices, great company. I highly recommend and will shop here again.
  • Jun 6, 2016
    Shopped or price
    Jun 20, 2016
  • Jun 2, 2016
    Jun 22, 2016
    Purchase seemed like it was going to be a scam at first. Electric Generator Depot wanted my card number to get "authorization" from bank when my bank had already authorized the purchase.
  • Jun 1, 2016
    I race quarter mile with my original 1972 Chevelle. 135 MPH lower 10 sec. I needed a quite generator (Honda 2000i) I want to purchase another Honda 2000i so I can hook both up at the drag strip. I'm looking for the best price and would appreciate coupons if it will help with lowering the price. Maybe Father's day Say "U"
    Jun 10, 2016
    I was filling out the product registration and did not;/could not find the dealer store number so I emailed you to find out what it was so I can email it off. To date I have not heard back from you. I also called in with no feedback. There must be a glitch so at this time I hold you at 50%. I'll take the other 50%...maybe. With that aid I need the dealer store number. (electric generator depo.com is where I purchase the generator through email
    Jun 13, 2016
    when i placed the order it said it would take 1-5 days to deliver , it took 8 . i had bought this for a wedding and it came in on the day of the wedding . but it worked great and i ultimately got it in time
    Jun 17, 2016
    I received order a day ahead of scedualed delivery very impressive.
  • May 27, 2016
    Jun 12, 2016
    I purchased a Honda EM 5000 generator from this vendor. Pricing and shipping costs were key factors driving my decision to do business with this vendor. In addition, customer service was excellent. I will do business again with this vendor should the need arise.
  • May 27, 2016
    Looking forward to seeing how this generator setup works. You had a very good price. Thank you.
    Jun 11, 2016
  • May 23, 2016
    I found your prices reasonable and shipping was free. you cant go wrong there.
    Jun 13, 2016
    satisfied with products. just thought when I ordered them they would of let me know they were not in stock and that they were going to ship at a later date. but when I contacted them they responded very quickly.