Electric Generators Direct Reviews

02/06/2016
Electric Generators Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Electric Generators Direct is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 259 reviews. Last rated on 02/03/2016.

Electric Generators Direct Rating

More About Electric Generators Direct

Recent Reviews for Electric Generators Direct

• Feb 3, 2016
    awsome sight , great information
    great store to shop for
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I have had some issues with the last generator I purchased however I am hoping this generator will be better for me.
    Quick and easy
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I wanted something that would power my whole house when the power goes out and pay a reasonable price for it
    Great online service
  • Feb 1, 2016
    I tried to complete the order three times and it kept sending me back to the main screen....very frustrating.
  • Feb 1, 2016
    good customer servive when I called and asked questions
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I apparently didn't have the right criteria in the search field to find the right scheduled maintence kit for my generator so I used the "contact us" feature on their website and not only did they reply fairly quickly but they also included several links to kits for my model and recommended one of them based on my location. That being said, shipping charges were a little high in my oppinion but overall, I'm very satisfied with my transaction.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    This is my first purchase from this distributor so I have very little to comment on at this time
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Liked product comparisons.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I felt I got a very good price for the generator I purchased.
  • Jan 25, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    Rapid shipping! Outstanding product! Free shipping! No sales tax!! How can you do better than that!!!
  • Jan 25, 2016
    So far so good. We'll see how the product works.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Mike answered my questions promptly and navigating the site and checkout was easy. Good selection of products, where several brands and styles can easily e compared.
    Feb 6, 2016
    Everything went well with the purchase and delivery of the Dual fuel generator. I have not unboxed it as yet but I'm sure it will perform fine. If it doesn't you will hear from me.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    Will order from this company again. Very fast service, items packaged very well.
  • Jan 15, 2016
  • Jan 10, 2016
    Very simple to use and best price on the internet.
    Feb 2, 2016
    I receivedy generator today. After assembling the Generac 8000 watt generator precisely as directed in the instruction manual it will not start. So 1300 dollars later I have to find a pickup truck, load a 250 lb. Generator into it and drive half an hour to let it at a repair center. The customer service rep. Was polite but completely clueless as to why ot would not start and simply directed me to take it to a service center. Stay away from Generac. I read a couple reviews stating similar problems however to my discredit I still purchased from G.D. and now will be waiting for a while without a generator hoping we don't lose power in the meantime.
  • Dec 31, 2015
    Ordering the generator and accessories has been painless. Thats as far as I've got so far.
    Jan 29, 2016