Electric Supplies Online Reviews

Electric Supplies Online Ratings and User Reviews. Electric Supplies Online is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 53 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Electric Supplies Online

• Jul 22, 2015
    Checkout did not work in my preferred browser: Safari It kept asking for a phone number and there is no field for a phone number
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Good experience overall
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Nice quality products at a reasonable price with excellent service.
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Prices rock! great reviews, and accepts PayPal!
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Overall good experience with the website locating and checking out. I found my order relatively quickly and the price and shipping methods were good. Areas which could improve would be the design of the webpage and the organization and overall design of the check out page.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Jul 19, 2015
    I paid additional shipping to get my product in three days. My order was placed on 07/08 and have yet to receive my product. Today is 07/19. The only contact I have received is this survey two or three times.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Quick, easy searching for products and helpful customer service
  • Jul 6, 2015
    very fast service
  • Jul 5, 2015
    best prices ever!!!
  • Jul 4, 2015
    so far so good!
    Jul 17, 2015
    wrong color came - called, rep said would call back in one hour - the next day I called back. Now I have to wait for them to send an envelope to return the wrong item and wait for them to send the right one...I have another 2 wks at least of waiting = WHY cant they send the right one now, bill me, and credit me when they get the wrong one back?? I need this now.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    Did not receive ordered merchandise.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    1st purchase ... If happy with product will buy more.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    quick & easy ordering
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Found the product easily, the price was the best I've seen and the shipping charges weren't outrageous.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    Jun 18, 2015
    when placing the order I was not informed the 3 piece order would be backordered. I am extremely disappointed with this lack of info. Amazon did inform me the order would be backordered, that's why I placed the order with you.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Easy to check out and good source of inventory, I will definitely start using again
  • Jun 8, 2015
    The checkout went smooth, but no excepted shipping date?
    Jun 21, 2015
  • May 30, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    Rude customer service agent with poor English said the 25% restocking fee is at the bottom of every page on the website, it is not.
  • May 18, 2015
    Decent overall buying experience at a reasonable price.
    Jun 9, 2015