Elite Appliance Reviews

03/03/2015
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• Mar 3, 2015
    Very helpful customer service
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Easy communication, direct, no fuss!!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Excellent experience with good knowledge of variety of products. Great customer service!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    My sale person from Elite Appliances Giovanni is very knowledgeable and customer focused.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    We like the customer service and have nice inventory
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Eva was very helpful
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Fast friendly service. Nice selection to fit my budget.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Sales Rep was awesome in working with me to get the correct order.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Janice is very knowledgeable and was able to help me extremely quickly and efficiently.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Very friendly and professional sales staff.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    BGE selection is broad and very reasonably priced. Marvin (salesperson) is knowledgable and very helpful with choices and selection. Would go back to Elite for any appliance or accessory needs! 5 Stars!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Mike Goldberg was fantastic! Will definitely shop with him again.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Marvin, our salesperson, had great follow up and knowledge about the products offered,
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Sales people extremely knowledgable, informative and helpful in helping me purchase the right product for the right price. Looking forward to using them again.
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Excellent service, honest advice and low pressure atmosphere. Will absolutely come back again.
    Jan 11, 2015
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Jan 31, 2015
    Location for delivery of equipment was a challenge, but Elite brought additional staff to ensure everything was perfect. Great service and they went out of their way to accommodate our needs. Great customer service.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Great service, very knowledgable. They educated me on the product and helped me decide on a great product
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 30, 2014
    I will check the performance of the appliance after I have installed the Microwave next week in my New Kitchen.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Russell was. Wry helpful, quick & efficient, he even remembered me from calling the previous day, I appreciated that recognition!
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I really enjoyed working with Marvin. He was very knowledgable about kitchen appliances.
    Jan 6, 2015
    Our remodel hasn't begun yet so our Viking stove hasn't been installed yet. My disappointment with Elite is that I found the same stovetop for less at Ferguson. And that's after I drove 5 hours to Dallas to buy it.