Elite Appliance Reviews

08/27/2015
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 36 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2015.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• Aug 18, 2015
    Outstanding in every way
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I dealt with Marvin McNiel and he was very helpful and pleasant to deal with!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Joel is great!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I shopped online, then walked into the local Elite Appliance store, where I received excellent service. Our local Elite store was long a family owned store, purchased by Elite, where happily, some of the original staff were still working. The store is being renovated and is starting to look very appealing.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    It was very good experience it took me hardly two to five minutes.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Marvin McNeill is great! I will send everyone I know to him. He worked hard to get me the brands I wanted in the price range I asked and did it all within one day. You couldn't ask for me.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    The salesperson who helped me order and locate the appliance I was looking for was exceptional and a pleasure to work with.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    This is my 4th Big Green Egg to purchase from Elite and I'm very satisfied
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Items are easy to find.
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Great shopping experience
    Jul 28, 2015
    Great folks and wonderful product
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Great staff! Great product!
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Sales associates we're very knowledgeable of products very helpful.
    Jul 21, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    great web site and great help from salesman
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I had a very pleasant experience with the lady,Janice, that helped me with my purchase. Janice and her co-worker Geovani were both helpful. They both understood what I wanted and explained my options well and tried to get me what I wanted at a fair priece.I would recomment both of them to my friends, who would want to purchase an appliance. I look forward to getting my new microwave and oven combination unit.
  • Jul 3, 2015
    they seem to work very well with me on my order, I liked Eddy, contact back and forth very good.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    the original website was sayingn that i will not have a sale tax but inthe check out I did have a sale tax.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    A friend found the website and directed me to it. Was delighted to find such high-end products at such good prices.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Great service and follow up by Giovanni (Santa Monica). Thanks very much. Rob W.
    Aug 23, 2015
    I dealt directly with Giovanni in the Santa Monica store. He was very polite, knew the products well and worked with me to get the order done. Definitely made the process easier.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 13, 2015
    I am still waiting to hear what the possible schedule might be for delivery. The only thing that the customer service people tell me is "it's coming from overseas". I believe most manufactured goods sold in the U.S. "come from overseas" . I fully anticipate that Elite will inform me (eventually) that the product is no longer available. But every time I call, the person on the phone has the attitude that I am a pest who simply needs to understand that it is "coming from overseas." Of course, I have already been charged for the product. Can't wait to see how competently you handle refunds.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    My ratings are not perfect across the board due to one minor issue. A key to the locking mechanism on this appliance was not included in this shipment. My Elite representative is trying to resolve this with the manufacturer of the unit. I am willing to alter my current ratings once this issue is resolved.