Elite Appliance Reviews

05/31/2015
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• May 31, 2015
    It has been a very good experience. Shopping for appliances was like shopping for a used car. Lots of shady sales people and high pressure tactic. Buying this online from Elite was a very good experience. There are so many sources of good information on all products today, high pressure sales are not necessary.
  • May 19, 2015
    Great experience. Loved our sales guy, super gracious and helpful. Can't wait to use our gorgeous appliances!
  • May 16, 2015
    Get service...found me exactly what I was looking for.
    May 24, 2015
    Great service! Got exactly what we were looking for. Delivery guys were professional and very careful of purchase and landscaping.
  • May 6, 2015
    Great job by all today. Will definitely be areturn customer
  • May 6, 2015
    Great site, the only thing that could be done to improve would be to show if item is actually good in stock.
  • May 5, 2015
    the sales and service people were great. this is the first time I've redone a kitchen and they all spent time to explain / help me understand the differences between the various cooktops and how they need to be installed. I started out rather confused. Not any more. I've recommended Elite / Designer Showroom to friends and my contractors.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    They had exactly what I was looking for. They were knowledgeable and professional and gave good service. So I bought.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    The sales representative who helped me, Janice, is an outstanding rep. She could answer all questions reg. HE, quality, give advice on what suited this particular need.
    Rather not say
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Marvin was great to work with, he got me what I was looking for and saved me money
  • Apr 26, 2015
    awesome service and pricing again, Wylder made it an easy transaction...
  • Apr 24, 2015
    This is my 2nd time purchasing from elite appliance. Geovani Lopez was great to work with. We plan to purchase at least annually since my husband is a builder. We will also recommend to other clients.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Very easy to work with.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Purchased a range top last year and came back to purchase double wall ovens
  • Apr 18, 2015
    very accessible and convenience store. helpful and prompt. they matched my prices.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Jordan Ghanbari is an excellent and professional salesman. He followed up while we were waiting for contractor start date. I would definitely shop here again in future and refer others.
  • Apr 14, 2015
    They were courteous, professional, knowledgeable and low pressure. They didn't knock other retailers products but rather suggested alternatives. As a result they got a tie in sale that they might not have otherwise received. They gave good service and as a result they earned my business.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Marvin McNeil was extremely helpful, we showed up 20 minutes before closing and he accommodated us to the fullest. My husband and I remodel homes and will definitely contact him for more advice and purchase.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Did not purchase online; went straight to the showroom and purchased exactly what we wanted. Price was very good, delivery set according to our schedule.
    May 5, 2015
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Giovanni was fantastic and very helpful and patient.
    May 5, 2015