Elite Appliance Reviews

08/28/2014
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 7.9 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2014.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• Aug 28, 2014
    John Miller made my purchase experience very pleasant. Thank you.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I had a great experience. I found everything that I needed online and then visited the showroom and completed the order. Marvin did a great job of explaining the features of each item that I purchased.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great quality. Easy to do business with, good salespeople
  • Aug 18, 2014
    My purchasing experience with Elite Appliance was a pleasant one. The website and the product description ikept me attracted. After I spoke with the representative Me. Wai, I was sold!Excellent service, advice and promise delivered! I will shop at Elite Appliance with no hesitation!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Russell at elite was amazing. He is knowledgeable, professional and cares about his clients needs.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Good prices & service
    Aug 23, 2014
    Very courteous staff, Steven was great!
  • Aug 14, 2014
    excellent customer sales help. good prices. accommodating. knowledgeable.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    My salesman, Stephen was very helpful and knowledgeable about products and services. He didn't give an answer unless he had the correct answer and I respect that in a sales transaction. I will be doing business again in future with elite appliances and highly recommend them.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Was great experience.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Easy to use site with tons of great products.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    A great place to purchase appliances, outstanding service and great prices
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Best rep ever: Scott Patterson and great products !!
  • Jul 24, 2014
    knowledgeable sales staff, great show room for local customers, excellent price!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Knowledgable & pleasant young salesmen. A pleasure to do business with.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Pricing and selection were outstanding. Ben Casey was great to deal with. He even beat Home Depot's sale price on the refrigerator we purchased.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Good store and buying experience. CSR was very good. I haven't received item yet.I would have rated the store higher if I could have gotten and quote and just bought online but I do have more info after talking with the CSR.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Good experience. The only way it could be better is if I could have completed the order online however the CSR, John, was very good and I actually didn't hate the phone experience.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Aug 23, 2014
    The Miele oven was 3 weeks late. other items came in, but oven was missing. We needed to rent elevator again and pay installer again to come back to install. The Miele oven was left in Trump building garage and no one contacted my contractor or I...it was left in the areas where water comes up high due to rains. We were lucky my contractor found it before that area flooded again due to heavy rains.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Your sales person on the phone was great, found my item, answered questions without a lot of fuss and understood the product - she deserves a raise, most online people are idiots!
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Good overall selection of products and easy checkout!
    Jul 29, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Salesman very knowledgeable and not pushy....gave us all options when comparing to other products. Cancelled order that we placed with another company and moved forward with purchase from Elite.
    Aug 1, 2014
    So glad I stopped in.. Sales representatives were very knowledgeable . Will come back for any appliance I need in future. Have referred others to them already.