Elite Appliance Reviews

12/21/2014
Elite Appliance Ratings and User Reviews. Elite Appliance is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 30 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

Elite Appliance Rating

More About Elite Appliance

Recent Reviews for Elite Appliance

• Dec 17, 2014
    I wasn't given any shipping options, I'm hoping the product arrives before Christmas.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    They were very helpful on the phone
  • Dec 16, 2014
    cordial and effecient sales person
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Russell was. Wry helpful, quick & efficient, he even remembered me from calling the previous day, I appreciated that recognition!
    Dec 21, 2014
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 12, 2014
    Overall experience was good. When product was delivered unassembled after I paid to have it assembled, getting help was difficult. The person who answered the phone was not helpful. Called three times before I was just immediately put into vm. Once I finally talked fast before the vm transfer and I got to shipping and delivery, James was extremely helpful. He took care of the problem and was customer friendly. I will shop with you again because of him.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    James was great to work with. Will definitely look for him next time I stop by.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I love ELITE!!!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Emery. the sales person who answered the phone, was extremely helpful and courteous. He offered to expedite my online purchase so that it would be processed immediately so I would have delivery sooner. Thanks Emery!
  • Nov 22, 2014
    I made my purchase by calling elite appliance. The salesman , Jordan, was very helpful and made my purchase an excellent transaction.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Great products, helpful staff and very good pricing.
    Dec 2, 2014
    My only complaint, aside from some confusion about the delivery, is that the refridgerator has a huge dent on the front door that was not there when we first saw the refridgerator. We expect that Elite will replace the fridge.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    After spending this kind of money, I would think they could waive the installation charge
    Nov 28, 2014
    Had some difficulty contacting Elite regarding delivery and installation of the purchased product..
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Once we get appliances well know more
  • Nov 3, 2014
    I really enjoyed working with Marvin. He was very knowledgable about kitchen appliances.
  • Oct 30, 2014
    the wrong image was placed with the order #, therefore I had to call in in order to get the item i wanted. the customer service agent, Geovanni Lopez, was extremely helpful and professional.
  • Oct 27, 2014
    James Payne was very helpful and professional managing this refrigerator purchase for me. He identified possible options and provided useful information as we looked at counter depth refrigerators.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Great web site
  • Oct 18, 2014
    It's was ausome Everithing went well will be buying more products from them
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The main determinant in my purchasing from Elite was due to the professional service and follow up provided to me by Eva. She is the primary reason that I purchased my new appliances from Elite.
    Nov 20, 2014
  • Sep 3, 2014
    I worked directly with Corey and was 100% satisfied. His presentation and knowledge of the product was exceptional.
    Dec 10, 2014
    Total understanding of the appliances, customer support, suggestion regarding alternative solutions, etc. will never buy appliances anywhere else.