eLuxurySupply Reviews

09/30/2014
eLuxurySupply Ratings and User Reviews. eLuxurySupply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 147 reviews.

eLuxurySupply Rating

More About eLuxurySupply

Recent Reviews for eLuxurySupply

• Sep 20, 2014
    I will shop again at this site!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Can't wait to receive my order... Excited to have found eLuxurySupply!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    The ordering process was easy. I look forward to receiving my order.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    This is my second purchase of the Extra plush Extra Thick mattress topper. I ordered one for myself and love it so I am getting my daughter one for her so she can enjoy a good night's rest, also.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    eLuxurySupply has a great selection of products. The website is well organized and easy to use. Prices are good. Great return policy.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Looking forward to sleeping on a great product.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I recently purchased sheets and they are so comfortable! I decided to purchase another set for another bed!
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I cant wait to receive my order and start to sleep cooler
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Quality products at a reasonable price.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 16, 2014
    They were easy to buy and I recived them really fast. I will be buying from here again. These are the best sheets I have ever own! Worth every penny!
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Sep 21, 2014
    After I made my order, I had one question on the date of delivery. The items were shipped separately. I received the tracking info on one item. I called customer support and within an hour I had all of the information I needed. Their service and support are great! Would definitely use them again. Very satisfied with the merchandise.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    They were great in answering all my questions. Plus, they even told me about their company. Extremely courteous and very friendly. I've already referred a friend to ELuxiry Supply. And I'm very satisfied with the product. Thank you!!
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Anxious to receive the Bamboo sheets ordered. Hope my 10% discount is applied.
    Sep 14, 2014
    In comments at checkout, I inquired about 10percent discount for signing up for Newsletter. I had signed up but was not applied. No real problem, however, because shipping wa free. Only other thing, I wish the flat sheet was a few inches longer..
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 17, 2014
    I ordered bamboo sheets and a bamboo covered bed topper. They fit perfectly and are extremely soft and comfortable.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    O was impressed by the reviews and how helpful they weere in making the decision. If the product as good as the reviews say, I willl be happy with my decision. It would be nice to have a site where quality products can be obrained on line
    Sep 17, 2014
    I wanted to hold off on reviewing this mattress topper, but since I have put it on the bed, I have slept so much better. I have a memory foam mattress which was making me miserable. But the topper has added a soft plush layer that has made sleeping enjoyable again. No longer do I dread going to bed. I plan to order one for my daughter, since she is experiencing the same problem as I was. Thank you eLuxury.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    This is the first time I have used eLuxury. I will reserve my opinion until I receive my order.
    Sep 11, 2014
    The bed skirt I purchased needed ironing (ad said no ironing) and it was annoying and time consuming

From eLuxurySupply

Shopper: We see you had some issue with our shipping options. We are always seeking feedback from our customers and we would love to hear how we can improve our shipping options! Could you please provide some specifics of what you are looking for in ... Read full response »
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Love their products!
    Sep 14, 2014
    I love this company. Please carry extra deep pocket itted sheets so i have sheets for my very wonderful puffy cloud bed.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Sep 18, 2014
    The bottom sheet is "pilling" (it is wearing with little bumps on the sheet.) I'm not sure what it is called. Do I shave them off? Other than this big problem, the sheets are soft and comfortable. Have you had this problem occur with other customers?
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Love this website, very good prices and customer service!
    Sep 19, 2014
    Love this comforter it is great!!!!