emed Hospital Beds Reviews

emed Hospital Beds Ratings and User Reviews. emed Hospital Beds is rated 5.4 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 05/23/2015.

Recent Reviews for emed Hospital Beds

• May 23, 2015
    They are wonderful beds and my Dad will love it when he try's it.
  • May 23, 2015
    Looks like a great product! Can wait to recieve it!
  • May 23, 2015
    For my 90 y-o moma who lives with me, bless her.
  • May 21, 2015
    I'm excited about finally buying a bed that fits my needs. I have been holding off far too long. Suffering for years from severe back issues. Having trouble getting comfortable in bed, unable to find the right position using various pillows etc. This Bed will help me adjust to that perfect position so that I can get a good nights sleep. I also have sleep apnea, which adds another reason to have an adjustable bed.
  • May 20, 2015
    Clear and concise website, competitive prices, free shipping, friendly customer service on phone.
  • May 17, 2015
    item very well described
  • May 16, 2015
    first purchase seemed easy
  • May 15, 2015
    nice price. Free shipping is awesome but didn't see an option for faster shipping if I wanted it.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    I wish shipping was faster. The website states 3 to 5 days. The "on phone" persons states 7 to 10 business days.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    no problem with quality or shipper. I am satisfied there but I needed the product asap and shipping took ten days to get it out. I was about to cancel the order when you called to say it was on the way.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Price was reasonable, hope the product is delivered as advertised.
    Apr 9, 2015
    Prior to my order, I contacted customer service to determine what the difference in quality was between the upgrade mattress offered and the representative told me that the difference was only the price (obviously) then suggested that if I was worried about the quality I should just buy the most expensive one. Pretty ridiculous thing to say, was sorry I even bothered to ask! I placed the order, and the web site offers 4 day deliver on that items. After 4 days I still had not even received any tracking information so I called the customer service line. I explained that I was looking for an update on my order status and provided all the order details and the service agent asked me to hold so he could look into it then hung up the phone. The next 3 attempts to call back right after (it was during regular business hours) I received a message machine asking me to leave a message and someone from customer service would call back. On the third attempt I left a message, and had not received a return call by mid day the day after so I called again. When I finally reached someone, after a long hold they informed me that the bed I ordered was not available and she could not provide any date when it would ship. I asked for an estimated time range, and she could not tell me if it would be another 4 days or 4 months, stating "I would just have to wait patiently to find out." I asked if they have a shipping guarantee on their web site why didn't they notify me my item was not available, and she stated that "the guarantee doesn't mean anything!" My order was $1260.00 and when I asked about getting a refund she said it would take up to 10 business days to process! Searching the site to find what I needed placing the order online was easy. The site promised the world and they took my money without any problems! Everything since then has been a nightmare. I've talked with several "customer service" reps at this point and every one of them was incompetent and completely unhelpful! My experience with emed Hospital Beds has been unpleasant at best and I would not recommend them to anyone or do business with them ever again. It's now been 15 days since I placed my "guaranteed to ship in 4 days" order (which never shipped and cancelled on the 5th day) and I have still not received my refund!!!
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    The ad states product would be delivered in 3-5 business days. After contact, I was told that the order had been turned over to vendor and due to type of bed, would take longer. T
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Apr 30, 2015
    The order did not arrive on time. There was no contact made by the company. I had to contact the company several times to find out about my order. The order status was never updated online. The online customer service was not available often. After speaking to someone on the phone we finally found out parts of the order was backordered. They should have contacted us and told us the status of our order especially if part of it was backordered. We received the bed, but no bedrails until 1 week later. Customer support on the phone was helpful but only after several email complaints. We are satisfied with the product, but not happy with the lack of updates and information given to us.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    To make my comments short.....IT STINKS!!!
  • Mar 26, 2015
    very annoying that I couldn't get through on phone to ask a question before buying hospital bed sheets
    Apr 17, 2015
    The only problem I had was the day I placed the order, everyone was at a meeting, so I had to call back. But Emed has been very helpful in the past, and my mom loves the bed I bought for her from emed. This time I just got more sheets.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have no comments at this time
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    I ordered my bed on 3/20 and have yet to receive it. I needed it for April 4-5 and although I received an email notification on 3/31 that indicated I should receive it in 2-5 days from receipt of the email -I still haven't received the item I ordered. I am very disappointed with the delay in delivery of the product. Today is 4/7 and I am still waiting to receive my ordered item that according to the vague "track" shipping notification & website was 30 -45 minutes away in the Baltimore terminal on 3/31.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    This gift is for my mother.
    Apr 5, 2015
    There is outdated and unavailable product on the website, After being talked into an $65 upgrade, and being totally ignored after sending several emails and several calls, two weeks later and they still hadn't shipped the mattress and did not know when it was going to ship. However, when I called and canceled the order the rep said she would call the manufacture and find out what the delay was, then called me back and said the mattress was being put on the truck and I would get it on April 6 which would have been another week, but she could not guarantee it and three weeks for mattress that your website clearly states 3 to 5 days delivery is absurd. Be more transparent and make sure the product you advertise is current and available.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    My only concern is my phone calls to emed. The first time I was abruptly cut off. The second time the customer service person could not answer my questions about the product.
    Apr 6, 2015
    The only complaint was the confusing instructions from Invacare. They are attempting to save money by using a generic booklet that applies to all their series of CS7 beds. This made assembly needlessly confusing and inefficient.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    I am purchasing a second bed.
    Apr 4, 2015