emed Hospital Beds Reviews

emed Hospital Beds Ratings and User Reviews. emed Hospital Beds is rated 6.0 out of 10 from 98 reviews.

Recent Reviews for emed Hospital Beds

• Oct 2, 2015
    I was pleased with the selections to pick from
  • Oct 1, 2015
    Very easy process found what I needed and ordered in 10 minutes.
  • Sep 30, 2015
    appear to have just what I need
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I hav no further commects at this time. I haven't received my order yet.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Needed a bed for my wife. easy to find exactly what I was looking for. thx
    Oct 2, 2015
    Everything was exactly as described.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I was very pleased with the displays and ratings of the different beds. What other customers had to say about the product they ordered also had an influence of my choice. Thank you.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Getting a new mattress for my hospital bed. great sales support in getting the right one for my mother.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    The sheets are so durable and at a great price. Nice they fit perfect for the hospital bed.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    Great online shopping experience...coupons would be great though
  • Sep 16, 2015
    i hope the bed does everything it is supposed to do, otherwise I will be sending it back.
    My 2nd bed from emed
  • Sep 16, 2015
    So far, it has been an easy purchase We are looking forward and praying that this mattress will help my wife get a full night sleep.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Sep 26, 2015
    How can I tell you how my bed was, I haven't gotten it. Now I can't contact you to ask if it has even shipped!
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Using this website was quick and easy and it met my expectations without any issues. I was able to find what I want and order it and it did not take long at all. The website was very clear and concise.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Have not received the emed hospital bed yet.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Sep 29, 2015
    I am not happy at all with my order, I have not got the bed yet and I ordered it Sept. 13, 2015.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Sep 25, 2015
    We still have not received the order. It would be helpful if someone contacted us to set expectations regarding delivery of the order but I have to keep asking about it. What is especially problematic about this process is that your consumers are people who are obviously disabled. At a minimum, the company can be proactive about statusing its clients.
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Easy to understand options, espcially for the mattress choices -- much better than Amazon choices!
  • Sep 5, 2015
    The option to have medical bed assembled is very helpful (considering the age population of the majority needing these).
    Sep 28, 2015
    It has been 6 weeks now and I've been told three times the bed I ordered "should" ship out by the end of the week. Item still not has not shipped, no one has notified me of status and I'm going to cancel this week. Very disappointing.