Emed Medline Reviews

Emed Medline Ratings and User Reviews. Emed Medline does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 11/21/2015.

Recent Reviews for Emed Medline

• Nov 21, 2015
    It is a nice experience for this purchase.
  • Nov 12, 2015
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I have ordered adult diapers for my teenage disabled son from Emed Medline in the past and have had both good and bad experiences with the products and shipping. In the past I had a good experience and received excellent products. However, the last order of Medline adult diapers (ULTRACLASSMD) were of much lower quality than the same exact order I had made previously. I am disappointed by this change without informing me, the consumer. Not good.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Companion chair for my 92 year old mother.
  • Oct 20, 2015
    The only confusion in ordering was the size of the item being purchased
  • Oct 8, 2015
    We are a tax exempt agency. We will fax a tax emempt certificate if required.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Felt relief at being able to get the irrigation kits with ease now that my PEG tube dad is in a skilled nursing facility in CA - had been living at home with (crummy) private nursing in NJ. Since private pay (Medicare does not cover since he still negligibly eats) pleased with price and service...we had been paying $1 a kit back in NJ from supplier.$$ is a very big issue...I want his money to last for all his care since I have none to give. If all goes as expected with delivery...well then you deserved all 10's.
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Ordering seems easy enough. Will know more when order arrives. Pricing seems good.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    found what I was looking for easily; price is attractive
    Sep 18, 2015