Emed Medline Reviews

Emed Medline Ratings and User Reviews. Emed Medline is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 10 reviews. Last rated on 05/14/2015.

Recent Reviews for Emed Medline

• May 14, 2015
    When asking about the product quantity the online chat was not helpful at all. I simply asked a question and the person said he believed it to be a certain quantity. I said that I need to be exact and the person never responded. Very disheartened and probably will not order from you again. The quantity is imparitive to the order.
  • May 1, 2015
    Waited and waited for on line chat to ask a question - they never responded - very frustrating :(
  • Apr 29, 2015
    I was please to find what I was looking for.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Normally Emed is really good about getting our merchandise to us in a timely manner but last year they ran out of the exam table sheets that we order. It was out of stock for an extended period of time. We ended up running completely out before we received our shipment. I almost switched suppliers but gave them another chance and its been fine ever since.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    I found this store because they have the best price on a product I buy frequently. The price has stayed consistent and shipping has been fast so I keep coming back.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I like them very much they have what I need and at a reasonable price. I will use them for my home medical supply needs as long as I need them. And will recommend them to others
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    Price match was not honored. The fact that the items are back ordered was not listed on product information. Still have not received items.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Have used a lot of Medline products, always very satisfied. Was very happy to learn I could purchase items directly from company.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    i love Emed Medline !!!
    Apr 25, 2015
    It's been almost a month since I've ordered (March 31,2015)and today's date is April 25,2015 and my Discover card has been charged already and I have NOT RECEIVED the item that I ordered......EmedMedline has already taken my payment but where is the item I ordered ????? This is not good business at all........ This is outrageous !!! Shame on all of you !!!
  • Mar 11, 2015