emed Ramps Reviews

03/02/2015
emed Ramps Ratings and User Reviews. emed Ramps is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 39 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2015.

emed Ramps Rating

More About emed Ramps

Recent Reviews for emed Ramps

• Feb 18, 2015
    I can only hope that this purchase will help me get in & out of my home as I recently become wheelchair bound.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    A friend told me about the ramps, and put me in touch with someone who has used one for years. She recommended it highly, and I am excited to be spared the expense and trouble of having a ramp built. I love the idea of having a light a portable product that I can trust with my husband in his wheelchair. Easy to order, thank God!
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Website was easy to use. I have not received product yet.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 18, 2015
    Appearance is great. The particular ramp purchased towards the bottom of the ramp when installled caused a small hill in the ramp due to the fact that the bottom support brackets hang over the sidewalk unfastened and have already caused a fall on 2/17/15
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Great and easy to order.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    have no comments
    Feb 22, 2015
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Lookiing for equipment to help with Mother with her wheelchair. Ease in ordering.
    Feb 7, 2015
  • Jan 26, 2015
    It's great for disabled people who have to use a wheelchair to get around.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    No experience as hyet
    Jan 31, 2015
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Feb 4, 2015
    Nice ramp at a great price. Easy to setup and seems pretty sturdy.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    quick delivery, easy ordering , good product, Im a general contractor and will recommend this product in future for handicap ramps! Had to return one for smaller ramp and was very easy
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Won't know uintil I have tried it.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    some of your questions were not relevant because i will measure your services on arrival of product on time and quality of product. therefore i marked your questions down because they did not make sense. how can i refer your company when i have not received the product. no one helped me?
    Feb 1, 2015
    i wanted a longer ramp and did not see one on the website. i probably should have called. i already rented this ramp and then found i would need longer than i thought and therefore it was cheaper to purchase the ramp rather renting. i finally figured out who made the ramp and purchased it online because i could not find someone who sold them. very frustrating. as a senior it gets harder and harder to have service. very sad.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    price was great, shipping free, cant wait to get the product for my Mom.
    Jan 22, 2015
    I was suprized how fast the ramp showed up. easy, reasonable. I would buy from emedramps again when the need arises.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    We will use this ramp to help with our delivery of heavy merchandise up stairs and off the truck. Use one that a customer had and it worked great.
    Jan 25, 2015
  • Jan 9, 2015
    good value- compared to others--
  • Jan 7, 2015
    will let you know when i receive it
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Information was good but would have liked more user reviews.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Jan 6, 2015
    Not a problem with the product, however the item was delivered to the wrong address, a block away. I picked it up myself when notified by the recipient.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    Used a friends and liked it a lot
    Jan 9, 2015
    The ramps are what I needed for what want the to do , I am a little disapointed the the tracking was not avable and I was not told that my order was shiped or was given a date for delivery .