emed Ramps Reviews

02/11/2016
emed Ramps Ratings and User Reviews. emed Ramps is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

emed Ramps Rating

More About emed Ramps

Recent Reviews for emed Ramps

• Feb 8, 2016
    emed is a distributor to Roll-A-Ramp. emed's website was much easier to navigate and their customer service (Sara) was very proactive. I normally prefer to go with the manufacturer, but in this case the distributor was a better choice.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Great experience, large selection. Thanks!!!
  • Jan 23, 2016
    This seems like a quality purchase.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    Tis ramp is inadequate for use in my van. No fault of the ramp, just the way the van is built. I cant return it as it was scuffed in the attempt to use it.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Have not seen ramp yet but looks fine, will need temporarlly due to surgery. But i am sure it will work out fine.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    nice selection of ramps would like to see more in 4 to 6 " size with side angles even if hinged
    Jan 28, 2016
  • Jan 6, 2016
    Easy web site from which to order. I really appreciated the multiple photos of the product that I ordered.
  • Dec 29, 2015
    I spoke with Sara through out this process before I made this purchase and she really help me with deciding what size ramp to get and how to go about measuring she was very very helpful with me making this purchase
  • Dec 24, 2015
    Especially easy to use, Just what I needed.
    Jan 4, 2016
    Great service, excellent shipping time, very satisfied.
  • Dec 24, 2015
    No comments at this time
    Dec 31, 2015
  • Dec 17, 2015
    I cannot comment about the ramp as I just ordered one!
    Dec 31, 2015
  • Dec 16, 2015
    Good product selection, decent price, nice 10% discount to top it off.
  • Dec 14, 2015
    Easy checkout experience. Highly recommended by the VA
  • Dec 14, 2015
    This ramp is for our church. We are looking forward to receiving it and setting it up. Ordering was certainly easy and the 10% off and free shipping is a great help to us.
  • Dec 12, 2015
    Dec 29, 2015
    The door opening is 36 inches, and the ramp is 36 inches. We now have to cut away some of the door frame to get the ramp installed properly. We feel as though the ramp should be more like 35-1/2".
  • Dec 11, 2015
    Dec 21, 2015
    very light weight and easy to set up
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Site was a bit vague, calling for help did address concerns. Have not yet received ramp but by description looks to be good.
    Dec 19, 2015
  • Dec 1, 2015
    ordering experience was positive. product I was looking for was in stock.
    Dec 19, 2015
    The product is sturdy, no problem assembling it, and it is made in America. Also we needed an unusual length which was available in a very timely fashion. . Would recommend to others.
  • Nov 30, 2015
    I am the director of a school, and we have three steps leading to the entrance. The kids' bookbags are very heavy, so I am gifting the school the ramp to make the kids' lives easier. The ramp I chose is exactly what I was looking for at a very competitive price. I was very happy with the free shipping and with the fact that it would arrive in under a week.
    Dec 9, 2015