emedstores.com Reviews

emedstores.com Ratings and User Reviews. emedstores.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 6 reviews. Last rated on 01/13/2015.

Recent Reviews for emedstores.com

• Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 23, 2015
    We feel that 10 days to ship a product from the manufacturers distribution center is far too long in this day and age. When we contacted emedstores we were told it would ship from Texas... however when it was finally shipped it came out of Georgia.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    I Called before I ordered the bed to make sure I would have the bed in 4 days , because we had someone coming home from the hospital. I was told it takes 3-4 days. So I ordered the bed on Monday. If emedstores would have placed the order with the manufacture when I ordered it I would have gotten the bed in the 4 days. I called 2 days after I ordered the bed, because I still did not have shipping information and found out emedstores dropped the ball and HAD NOT ORDERED THE BED FROM THE MANUFATURE. The guy in customer service was a Ahole like it was my fault and did I want to cancel my order. I told him NO I needed the bed. The biggest problem was part of the bed came 7 days after I ordered and the rest of the bed came 10 days after I ordered. The main reason I would not buy from them again is they can't be trusted, because I CALLED THEM BEFORE I ORDERED and that still did no good.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I found what I was looking for, a ramp to allow a wheel Chair bound person to get into the house. The price for the product was a good value. Free shipping for over $100 purchase.
    Dec 17, 2014