Entertainment Earth Reviews

01/20/2017
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1034 reviews. Last rated on 01/20/2017.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Jan 20, 2017
    love the wide variety of toys to pick from
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I just purchased three pre order items and am highly excited! I have bought items from this company through eBay in the past and was highly satisfied. :) I love your live chat option, too. Kat was very helpful last night. Thank you!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Great variety of products and most have a decent price. I found the website from Instagram @starwarstheblackseries posting about their figures purchased from Entertainment Earth.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Its a good site with awesome selection but I get lost at times regarding flow and user-friendliness. I would recommend implementing a cleaner intro site.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    They always have a ton of cool stuff, it's fun to come and look. I just wish they had more and larger pictures of items. Short video reviews would be even more cool.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I've ordered from EE a few times to get the latest Marvel Legends figures. They're always in stock for pre-order and ship quickly. It's the first place I go when I'm looking to buy. Because I buy full waves of the ML figures, the shipping is free, which makes it so much easier than hunting from store to store. I've recommended EE to a number of other collectors and look through the catalog/magazine whenever it's mailed to my house.
    Easy shopping experience.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I have always enjoyed my expereience buying this from Entertainment Earth. I have both bought and received gifts from family memebers from this site and have had no problems. Thank you for doing such a great job and keeping price of figures at a good price.
    they are great
  • Jan 20, 2017
    my 1st buy from the site, so i hope all gos good. if so i'll be aking more buys i will leave feedback when i get the package to come in June 2017
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I love that you have pre orders so i don't have to worry about trying to find items in stores and your just send them as soon as they are available.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I may not order a lot from this merchant, but once in a while they do have what I'm looking for. Great selection of items, regardless...and it is easy to complete the ordering process.
    They should use paypal
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Very great for buying figures im looking for
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Preordering individual Black Series 6 inch Star Wars figures is an amazing idea. If you keep doing that, I will keep buying! Thank you very much.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    I'm am glad EE decided to offer the items I pre ordered separately instead of making me order a whole case which included other items I was not interested in and already owned.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    it would be nice to be able to verify any coupon codes or find offers easier
  • Jan 20, 2017
    The site was easy to use and it was easy to find what I was looking for. They also have a great selection of merchandise.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    I look forward to more purchases and great deals on this site!
    Jan 20, 2017
    Love the site, would definitely order again
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Jan 20, 2017
    I E-mailed a couple times over different time periods about my order and I never received a response on the return information I needed on the product. I understood it was around the holidays so I figured they would be busy. But I never received a response.