Entertainment Earth Reviews

09/30/2016
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1031 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2016.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Sep 30, 2016
    Always outstanding customer service. Fast to respond to emails. Very pleased with my experience.
    A bit pricey.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    The website is overly busy...hard to navigate and not a pleasing design. Please look at other toy retailers like dorkside toys and big bad toy store for examples of decent sites.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Entertainment Earth stands behind their shipping as the first time I purchased from them, my Funko Pop package came slightly damaged. They sent me a replacement and it was as smooth of an experience I've had with an online retailer. In addition, their selection of Pops is as large as anywhere and they always have the newest ones for preorder. Great company to purchase from. Free shipping for orders over $79.00 is also a great policy. Thanks Entertainment Earth!
  • Sep 30, 2016
    A good site for getting what I want, a bit pricey though, I will always come if my first option isn't available
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Thank you. It was a little difficult trying to find the item since it was a new item. Great all around though.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    EE is a very fun and easy to use site. I love perusing the many different collectibles, particularly the Star Wars collection. They usually have what I am looking for, and at a reasonable price for collectors.
    Great site and prices
  • Sep 30, 2016
    I have been wishing for Dark Crystal figures since I was a kid! I hope to share them with my own some day! Thank your for the great products and prices!!
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Confident I will continue to purchase from this site
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Its my go to site for my collectibles!!
  • Sep 30, 2016
    I like everything about Entertainment Earth, accept the shipping costs. That's why I always look at Amazon first, before coming to EE. I have made many purchases at Amazon instead of EE because of the shipping costs. I think that the shopping experience at EE is far superior to Amazon.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    I would like to see EE to offer bundles of Funko Pop's with a combo price (i.e. Star Wars Rogue One phase 1 release).
  • Sep 30, 2016
    I have had good results doing business with Entertainment Earth.
    Love this site!
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Always shop with when I'm looking for figures.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Really awesome selection! Going to come back and check again
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Sep 30, 2016
    Unique product, in stock, reasonable price and fast shipping. i will definitely be shopping with Entertainment Earth again.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    They have tons of stuff I want.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    It would be Nice If You gave a Total In Candian Dollars After we Have clicked we are in Canada. Saves me having to look up the rates and hoping I got the right amount from Us dollars to Candian.
    Sep 30, 2016
    Love them. It can get a little pricey when you live out side of the Us, But still worth it and will defetnly use them again. and have recomended it a few times