Entertainment Earth Reviews

08/29/2016
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1197 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2016.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Aug 29, 2016
    I hope to shop here again for things of the same nature.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Purchases over 50$ should be shipped free of charge!!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Thanks for making everything so fun and easy
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Shipping charges are very high could you possibly do better
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I've always been happy with EE. Professional, quick, and have many items I would never find elsewhere and especially not at the price they charge.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Your site is wonderful & after experiencing the tragedy of Gene Wilder's death I wanted some mementos to remember him by to help ease the pain of his passing. I didn't buy these to resell because his body of work means the world to me & having him sit next to me on my nightstand will help lift my spirits & remember the good times & memories he's given me & the world. I also lost my dog who I considered a daughter this past July the 12th. I hope she welcomed him wherever they are together. You guys are top notch in the collectibles industry & one of the few companies I trust. Even though I'm crying writing this just know that I love your site & company so very much & I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Great site and products
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Love ghostbusters and turtles. You had a great selection
  • Aug 29, 2016
    This site is good. I just wish you had more detailed pictures of the products. Its nice to see a products front, BACK, and sides. I ordered the Iron man helmet. It would have been nice to show a detailed picture of the insides from multiple angles.
    Good store, great sales
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great and easy to use website.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    the price for shipping is so higher compare to the competence
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great selection and fair prices
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Always a pleasure doing business with you
  • Aug 27, 2016
    My shopping experiences at Entertainment Earth are satisfactory.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Glad I got in on the last day of the sale. Cant wait to get them. and some of the neatest collectibles for my collection. Thank you guys and gals.
    Aug 29, 2016
    packed well and got everything I ordered. nice job
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I have looked at items on your site but when I saw the sale on the GOTG box set I couldn't pass it up, especially after finding out I could still get free shipping. The only thing that I'm not thrilled with is that it's a little difficult to sort out what you're looking for on here if you're searching under a popular category such as Captain America. After this experience I will however shop here again.
    Aug 28, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I really appreciate this sale, I will keep an eye on this website more often.
    Aug 28, 2016
    Absolutely amazing. It was a little bit pricey, but the quality of the product and attention to detail made up for it.
    Aug 29, 2016
    Good CS, I cancelled my order because I got the items from another site. Other than that, excellent.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great company, where I can find the hard to find model I need for my photography projects.