Entertainment Earth Reviews

12/18/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 157 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Dec 18, 2014
    Site shopping cart needs work. I set up an account a week ago, but every time I left my order unfinished, the shopping cart emptied out, and several items I wanted sold out in the meantime. This was NOT a good experience. Secondly, I was over billed for shipping (promised free super saver shipping; credited $7.50 toward it, billed $14.95!). Together these were not inducements to shop there again, but I will give the site another chance if I can be assured of getting these things fixed.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I would like to purchase more...However, one preorder was placed and six months later, it was cancelled because it was out of stock. I would have ordered it elsewhere, but it was already sold out. Also, on checkout, if free shipping is not offered because of some other discount, it should not keep appearing.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I enjoy the deals and variety of items. The only issue is sometimes things are sold out
  • Dec 18, 2014
    i love it! great resource for upcoming products and i love that i'm able to preorder items.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was under the impression that I would receive free shipping was over $79 (I ordered $110) but was still charged
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Plentiful products to choose from. Super prices!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was told by someone to Google the site because I was looking for Dr who stuff. There are all kinds of cool things in here!! Love it!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I'll let you know
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Not sure . . first-time customer, but optimistic
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I love the variety and prices. I searched ebay and other sites and never could find the items I found here and the prices are amazing. with that being said, if the items all come through, then this will be the one and only place I will ever come to purchase my action figures, props, etc. Thank you for being online! haha
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I like the site's selection
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Super selection, can be overwhelming. Maybe I'm not savy for your web site but finding something I saw once and then deciding I want it and trying to relocate it when I dont remember the name is hard due to the amount of products you have.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Very happy with past purchases with this site.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Had to start over on check out because of a website error when I placed order. Not enough info about products. Other than that fine.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I wish we could buy more with lower shipping prices to Brazil! =/
  • Dec 13, 2014
    easy to use web site. good selection.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Looking for a product we just missed on Amazon. Their price was $13 including Free Prime Shipping. Your price was almost 2x's that including shipping. Probably will not shop again unless there is a perceived Value. This sale was completed to get the item and the cot was not exorbitant. Next time we will not miss the Amazon purchase.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Entertainment Earth is great! They have a huge selection and competitive prices. The only thing I would like to see change is the fact that all the items only have one image and you cannot enlarge it. I would like to see more pictures of the items and possibly be able to enlarge them.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    Really, really cool stuff and so much of it. I have to return.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    They always have a huge selection which keeps me coming back.
    Dec 14, 2014