Entertainment Earth Reviews

10/01/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 127 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Sep 28, 2014
    Overall, my experience with Entertainment Earth was exceptional. I feel I am a valued customer and I will continue to shop on your site.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    It's been a while since I shopped here, but you had by far, the best price for the product I wanted.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great site!!! Easy search and great selection of items!!!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Entertainment Earth is very lucky that I have bothered to make a purchase with this considering how horrible the customer service and incredibly rude the people that I have dealt with.... the only reason that they are getting any of my money is because they carry products that I want but if I find them other places then I buy them elsewhere as I did today... I would have purchase @ $200 plus more but I was able to find things at Amazon and another @$150 at TFAW and Thinkgeek... I am appalled that I purchased over $340 (and yes there were pre-orders) and I had to pay $40 in shipping because of pre-orders... That is yet one more reason that I HATE this company!!!!!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great site! Always has the latest and greatest. Wide selection. Great pre-order options.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    My go to website for anything horror related. Prices are reasonable and product description is on point. I always have a great shopping experience with Entertainment Earth.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Excellent service!!! Wish I could order the glow creature ReAction figure. I have been an extremely good customer!!
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Great vendor. They have a great website. Send fun catalogues. Items always arrive in good condition. I've gone with them for years, so lots of loyalty.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I have always enjoyed shopping by catalog or online. I'm sure to be a repeat, repeat, repeat customer!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Very easy to use website and excellent prices and shipping rates.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Love the site usually shop with my seven year old like we just did.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    your guys customer survey's is amazing and your price points beat out even Amazon! I will be be placing many more orders in the future!
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Product selection is AMAZING hands down for SOA merch, but the layout of the pages was quite confusing the first few orders...even now it can be hard. There is no rhyme or reason to product layout. And while pictures do help, some items do not have photos which makes it hard to see where one item ends, and the next begins. Basically clean up the colomns to be simetrical. Also put the NEWEST towards the top instead of being splashed over "X" amount of pages.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    EE is the only site I ever need.I enjoy not having to bid on something to win it at a low price.I can skip all the drama and get it here quickly.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Always perfect orders I will continue shopping EE indefinitely
  • Sep 14, 2014
    It's a good site with lots of otherwise unobtainable merchandise.
    Sep 24, 2014
    I already did this survey and gave you high marks all around. In fact, I praised your company so highly that your people asked if they could post my review on your site. However, as you've sent it to me again, marks aren't so high. Send it to me again, and I'll never trade with you again.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Seems fine.
    Sep 18, 2014
    I did this already.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I had a coupon code for free shipping but it seems it still charged me for shipping. First time I had that happen and I thought maybe it was just going to automatically take it off considering I couldn't find a spot for the coupon code for the free shipping but the confirmation email shows the charge for shipping. Hoping this can be sorted out. Everything else is pretty decent about the site. Sometimes navigating can be a hassle but overall I always find something that I want.
    Sep 17, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    It was an awesome experience shopping at entertainment earth!!
    Sep 17, 2014
    Thank you and I am very satisfied with my merchandise!!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    A great website for buying collectibles! Thanks for providing great Team Fortress 2 stuff!
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I ordered something that was listed as "out of stock" until October. Yet my credit card was billed within days and I received the order the next week. I needed time to prepare for the order and to make sure I had money available to pay fo rthe order. I though I had 3-4 months when I literally had only hours. Normally getting something earlier than expected is a good thing, but in this case it caused me to have to return the item.