Entertainment Earth Reviews

10/24/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 147 reviews. Last rated on 10/24/2014.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Oct 24, 2014
    Entertainment Earth has always been good to me. They have wonderful product selection, and great sales every day. Plus, the return process is very simple and easy for any costumer.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    They always have a huge selection which keeps me coming back.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    excellent service, easy to use site and quality items
  • Oct 24, 2014
    nice page, didn't know it
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Entertainment Earth always seems to have that "It" item that I didn't even know I was looking for until the email showed-up in my inbox.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    Good experience with this site. continue with the good work!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    The prices were much better than I had anticipated, and all of the products I was looking for were easy to find. I'm glad I got them at Entertainment Earth.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Good selection, good prices and they have great items that can be pre-ordered.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Until I got a security verification request for my order, things were going quite smoothly. Now I await to see if my order will be processed. Hope all goes well.
    It is good
  • Oct 18, 2014
    my experience is uncertain until the products are delivered on time with good quality
  • Oct 17, 2014
    awesome site I will definitely be ordering more from this site..
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I'd like to see more deals like the one I just took advantage of but having to pay $10 in shipping still seems a bit much.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    More shiping options, and paypal.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    This site seems to have a good variety and stock for Funko Pop! Vinyls, which I am an avid collector of.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I love the catalogue
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Continued satisfaction from order to order - EE Rocks!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    great site will buy from again
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great site!!! Easy search and great selection of items!!!
    Oct 23, 2014
    I love Entertainment Earth. They have a great site with so many different items. Shipping is always fast and items can in great condition.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Customer service is AWESOME!!
    Oct 15, 2014
    Dad has been nothing but courteous and helpful with all of my orders. Anytime I have a question or concern, they respond quickly and in a professional manner. I wish more companies were like EE! Thank you so much!!