Entertainment Earth Reviews

03/04/2015
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 219 reviews. Last rated on 03/03/2015.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Mar 3, 2015
    Glad I found this website. Feeds my nerd wants!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    great selection of collectible items
  • Mar 2, 2015
    So far i'm impressed with I've heard many good things from others about you so I will hopefully find out soon how truly wonderful you all are.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I'ts nice they have things in stock unline retail
    very good shop
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The only disappointing part was when I put something in my cart, went to get my credit card, came back and my cart was empty, along with the items I wanted being temporarily sold out. I couldn't order them and have them ship when they became available because of the promotion, all items had to be in stock. Very disappointing.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Browsing and checkout were easy.I was thrown by the lack of finalized checkout confirmation page, but I received an email about my purchased immediately. The qualified discount is a plus.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Great prices, availability of rare items and huge selection. Super excited, I'm a first time collector
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I had a coupon code which was not applied. I wasn't given a reason.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    A lot of neat Funko Pops, though I'm not surprised quite a few were out of stock, since it's such a big sale.
    great site & online retailer
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great site!!!... good source to all comic related merchandise
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Have used them for years.
    only people with competitive prices on Star Wars Black Series 6-Inch
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Love ordering collectibles from EE. Hope they go easy on the packaging materials - sometimes the package has too many fillers in it and the boxes get creases, but otherwise always awesome doing business with them.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    THIS STORE IS VERY COOL STUFF I WOULD RECOOMEND ENTERTAINMENT EARTH TOO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS FOR XMAS OR ANY OTHER OCCASIONS
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Entertainin Earth has been great!!
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I love the site. Don't change a thing.
    Mar 1, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 27, 2015
    Quality products, quality service.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    I find you site a great place to shop for collectibles.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I enjoy your site because it's a great place to find the weird, the wonderful and the ultimate shinny thing aldso know as cool stuff from the cosmos.