Entertainment Earth Reviews

02/05/2016
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1180 reviews. Last rated on 02/05/2016.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Feb 5, 2016
    .Like to see more discounts on items.
    Awesome site, love it.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I had seen this site previously but it looked fishy so I didnt order anything. But when a suggestiin for something I was lookimg fir popped up here I HAD to take advantage! I bought what I wanted 150 dollars CHEAPER than at Amazon! I havent seen it yet, but when I get it I will definetely give a review!
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I always find what I am looking for by way of collectibles on this site
  • Feb 5, 2016
    I went to Entertainment Earth due to a friend's referral and found exactly what I was looking for at a good price.
  • Feb 5, 2016
    like em but finding things like justice league verses, finding superfriends difficult
  • Feb 5, 2016
    i generally love entertainment earth, makes my preorder process way easier. the only thing i don't like is how it does not save a card number on file so i have to enter it every time i place an order
  • Feb 5, 2016
    amazing people to talk to and easy to order from
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Some items hard to find, web site too busy looking. Some descriptions not clear.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Awesome site. Love Entertainment Earth.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Will definitely be ordering from entertainment earth again!
    You guys rock!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love checking out all the new items you have and I really love buying figures I can't find anywhere else.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love the ease of shopping and pre-ording items from Entertainment Earth. The product selection is absolutely #1 online and compared to brick and mortar stores.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I was talking online with an associate named Greg and he was so helpful answering all of my questions! I would definitely shop from Entertainment Earth again! Super fast and easy checkout!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Entertainment Earth is the best place to find pop culture collectibles. As a horror fan I know I can find the best collectibles at Entertainment Earth.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Honestly, the first few times I saw the site, I was afraid the store was shady. It seemed to be jammed full of links in order to cheat search engine placement, which is typical of scam sites and not what I want to see on a reputable merchant site. It wasn't until I had read some positive comments from people on Reddit that I was willing to give it a shot. Never the less, I'm looking forward to getting my order and hopefully placing more in the future!
  • Jan 16, 2016
    Fun selection & variety of merchandise. Sraight-forward check-out process.
    Feb 4, 2016
    Well-organized web-site. Big diversity in merchandise.
  • Jan 13, 2016
    I love EE, I have been a customer for a long time and will continue to be!
    Feb 5, 2016
    I Love EE, they have always treated me right. Thanks.
  • Jan 2, 2016
    Feb 5, 2016
    more realistic of when products will be available.