Entertainment Earth Reviews

01/26/2015
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 173 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Jan 26, 2015
    Great prices without the mark up as other sites! Feel like I found a new friend! I'll be back for sure... Thanks!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    This is a great site and I am Always talking about it to anyone who will listen.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I feel the over all experience is terrible. The UX on the website is awful to say the least and the site as a whole looks like an old geocities or angelfire website from the 1990's. I will be taking my business to toywiz and reserve this site only if I can find it cheaper here. The way the site looks made me uncomfortable and felt it was a scam until I talked with a customer who had shopped here before.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Nice store, i loved.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    great stuff love the site
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good information on upcoming product offerings and hits home with what I like!
    I love this site!
    I love it!
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great site, great price. Love the place!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Love Entertainment Earth! Have never been disappointed. Items arrive on time, safely shipped, and the selection is beyond imagination. I will always be a customer.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Is a great website and they always have amazing sale prices. Will recommend to everyone.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Great items in stock.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    love the selection of hard to find toys
  • Jan 18, 2015
    It was a great experience
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I'm really happy with entertainment earth and will purchase from them many more times
    Jan 23, 2015
    Entertainment earth is an amazing company and they always deliver. I'm extremely satisfies with my purchase.
  • Jan 9, 2015
    Love the product being in stock
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 8, 2015
    Decent Sale Prices, would have spent alittle more if free shipping minimum was lower.
    Jan 25, 2015
    Lower "Free Sipping" minium would encourage me to place more future orders.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    always quality things at good prices.
    Jan 16, 2015
    Placed two orders at the end of year clearance sale. Everything arrived and was what I expected. I will be buying more from you.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    Best place to shop online for my favorite Star Wars collectibles.
    Jan 22, 2015
    Has great Stars Wars products.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I'd like to see more deals like the one I just took advantage of but having to pay $10 in shipping still seems a bit much.
    Jan 19, 2015
    Wonderful staff & products. Couldn't be more satisfied with my purchases.