Entertainment Earth Reviews

08/30/2016
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1178 reviews.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• Aug 29, 2016
    This site is good. I just wish you had more detailed pictures of the products. Its nice to see a products front, BACK, and sides. I ordered the Iron man helmet. It would have been nice to show a detailed picture of the insides from multiple angles.
    Good store, great sales
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great and easy to use website.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    the price for shipping is so higher compare to the competence
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Great selection and fair prices
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Always a pleasure doing business with you
  • Aug 27, 2016
    My shopping experiences at Entertainment Earth are satisfactory.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    The website was very busy and could be simplified. The shipping and processing costs are also high when compared to other competitors.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Best price I could find this item anywhere! Pulse got shipping free!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I'm lad the figures i as looking for were available.
    Great place to shop!!
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Defanately would recommend buying from here. I tried to get this item for a long time but I should get it now.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Glad I got in on the last day of the sale. Cant wait to get them. and some of the neatest collectibles for my collection. Thank you guys and gals.
    Aug 29, 2016
    packed well and got everything I ordered. nice job
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I have looked at items on your site but when I saw the sale on the GOTG box set I couldn't pass it up, especially after finding out I could still get free shipping. The only thing that I'm not thrilled with is that it's a little difficult to sort out what you're looking for on here if you're searching under a popular category such as Captain America. After this experience I will however shop here again.
    Aug 28, 2016
  • Aug 13, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I really appreciate this sale, I will keep an eye on this website more often.
    Aug 28, 2016
    Absolutely amazing. It was a little bit pricey, but the quality of the product and attention to detail made up for it.
    Aug 29, 2016
    Good CS, I cancelled my order because I got the items from another site. Other than that, excellent.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    Great company, where I can find the hard to find model I need for my photography projects.
  • Jul 29, 2016
    Another collector told me of this website. The chain outlet that sold many EE products has gone out of business
    Aug 27, 2016
    Vey happy with my order and how fast it arrived