Entertainment Earth Reviews

07/23/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 106 reviews.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• May 18, 2014
    This is my first time ordering, you guys have a great selection. Thanks!
  • May 15, 2014
    first class material & professionalism. lots of varieties, great prices & true to their word on shipping, availability, quality & thoroughness. Greatest site for everything.
  • May 14, 2014
    It's a great online store with many options and at a decent price, I found them on google and thought i'd give them a chance and definitely coming back in the future.
  • May 13, 2014
    EE is a wonderful alternative to box stores
  • May 12, 2014
    I hope to get the product as shown within an appropriate amount of time.
  • May 11, 2014
    They have been great this far.
  • May 9, 2014
    Anxious to see how the merchant delivers
  • May 8, 2014
    It was the first site that I used when I started collecting figures and statues, and I will continue to use them; their deals, overall prices, range of products, shipping options, and clarity on total price before finalizing a purchase all make for a great site to purchase from, and make for many return customers.
    May 16, 2014
  • May 6, 2014
    was a very easy transaction, will continue using entertainment earth from now on for getting gifts.
  • May 6, 2014
    I will respond further once the order has been delivered and on time!
  • May 5, 2014
    Fantastic! Simply Fantastic!
  • May 4, 2014
    Being that its my 1st order with them we shall see how good shipping and everything works out.
  • May 4, 2014
    like getting the regular email with specials and new products.
    May 12, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    I love this site and tell as many people as I can about it. They always have what I'm looking for!
    May 17, 2014
    I absolutely love this site! I accidentally entered the wrong code on the back of my card and received an email which I promptly replied to and gave the correct code (I was trying to do it from memory the first time). They reprocessed my order immediately and was shipped the next day. I love this site and I'm a big Doctor Who fan. I can find many Who things here that I can't find anywhere else! My child is also a Minecraft player and huge fan and they have items in this category as well as many, many other categories. I would and do recommend this site daily via FB fan pages, blogs and other means, even word of mouth. I couldn't ask for better products or selection and I will always return here for future purchases!
  • May 3, 2014
    I love this site. I can find almost anything I want here.
  • Apr 24, 2014
    Quite possibly the easiest collectibles site to navigate.I have never been disappointed yet.I'm so glad this site exists.I've recommended it to many people.
    May 6, 2014
    I have been doing business with this website for years now.I have never been anything less than satisfied.I'll continue to shop with them indefinitely.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I can always find hard to find items in mint condition.
    May 2, 2014
    I have always enjoyed shopping with them, they have the products that are hard to find.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Always come here for my collectible needs. Thank you.
    May 1, 2014
    "Entertainment Earth is the one stop shop for anyone looking for collectibles, they offer excellent service, communication, have high standard products, and deliver exactly what you expect. They are number one in the world of collectible entertainment, and treat all their customers with first class professionalism."
  • Feb 8, 2014
    This is the second time I've made a purchase from entertainment earth. Transactions have been very smooth. Item selection is quite large and emails keep me informed of hottest items, new arrivals, and sales.
    May 16, 2014
  • Jan 28, 2014
    I love Entertainment earth especially when I buy statues or action figures. Everything always arrives in perfect condition.
    May 1, 2014