Entertainment Earth Reviews

07/24/2014
Entertainment Earth Ratings and User Reviews. Entertainment Earth is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 107 reviews.
Entertainment Earth offers an extensive on-line catalogue of collectibles related to sci-fi movies and TV shows, with a heavy emphasis on Star Wars. Shoppers can browse through a selection of action figures, maquettes, movie props, costumes and other memorabilia. You can also subscribe to an e-mail newsletter and can send free action figure greeting cards.

Entertainment Earth Rating

More About Entertainment Earth

Recent Reviews for Entertainment Earth

• May 12, 2014
    I hope to get the product as shown within an appropriate amount of time.
  • May 11, 2014
    They have been great this far.
  • May 9, 2014
    Anxious to see how the merchant delivers
  • May 6, 2014
    was a very easy transaction, will continue using entertainment earth from now on for getting gifts.
  • May 6, 2014
    I will respond further once the order has been delivered and on time!
  • May 5, 2014
    Fantastic! Simply Fantastic!
  • May 4, 2014
    Being that its my 1st order with them we shall see how good shipping and everything works out.
  • May 3, 2014
    I love this site. I can find almost anything I want here.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    This has been a trusted site for years. I enjoy the products you offer and the selection is outstanding.
  • Apr 30, 2014
    You have an excellent site, with amazing choices
  • Apr 29, 2014
    I love this site. My son loves older shows and movies and I can always find what he wants from Entertainment Earth.
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Great selectin and prces.
  • Apr 27, 2014
    The checkout process was fine, but I could not use a coupon code that should have been valid.
  • Apr 24, 2014
    Quite possibly the easiest collectibles site to navigate.I have never been disappointed yet.I'm so glad this site exists.I've recommended it to many people.
    May 6, 2014
    I have been doing business with this website for years now.I have never been anything less than satisfied.I'll continue to shop with them indefinitely.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I can always find hard to find items in mint condition.
    May 2, 2014
    I have always enjoyed shopping with them, they have the products that are hard to find.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Always come here for my collectible needs. Thank you.
    May 1, 2014
    "Entertainment Earth is the one stop shop for anyone looking for collectibles, they offer excellent service, communication, have high standard products, and deliver exactly what you expect. They are number one in the world of collectible entertainment, and treat all their customers with first class professionalism."
  • Jan 28, 2014
    I love Entertainment earth especially when I buy statues or action figures. Everything always arrives in perfect condition.
    May 1, 2014