Envelopes.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Envelopes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Envelopes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 854 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Envelopes.com Rating

More About Envelopes.com

Recent Reviews for Envelopes.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    We were looking for a red square envelope with gold foil inside. There wasn't one available, but we were happy with the other options of red only....would love to see this option in the future however.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I couldn't find any sizes of envelopes I needed for my save the dates and no one could get pocket envelopes ordered from where I live! Someone told me to go to this website and now I'm obsessed they are such kind people and will always get you what you need!!!!! Thank you so much for time and dedication you guys do!!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    very easy to reorder exactly what i need
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Reordering process was very easy. One click from a previous email and I could see everything I already ordered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My shopping experience has been very nice on www.envelopes.com and I think I found exactly what I was looking for. I am looking forward to recieving my product.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Envelopes.com has the best prices I have seen so far!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I used the variable addressing which was very nice to use, however it was hard to verify the addresses or save once the envelope was in the cart. I found the website not as easy as it could be to use.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to order from and have many envelopes that the large paper companies no longer stock.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Easy to use website. Good prices. Good Support.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I'm new to the site and like it. I'm actually re-ordering an old order, because I messed up the printing and need to re-do the project. I was pleased with the quality from first order.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I was happy to find exactly what I needed!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Best product and price for quantity, including shipping.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Great shopping experience so far!
    Good merchandise, I found what I wanted
    Need better coupon codes
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Paid extra for expedited shipping and have not received the order yet. That was a waste of money.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Somewhat confusing but generally with a little patience can figure it out.
    Dec 17, 2014
    I orddered the wrong size envelopes and wanted top return them. I phoned and got no answer, I e-mailed and got no reply and I got no reply with On-Line Chat.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    very good service and prices, will do more of purchasing later.
    Dec 17, 2014
    GOOD SERVICE, FAST DELIVERY
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    fast delivery! Product was what I was looking for and the price was great!
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great prices, great options. Should have more details on shipping and handling but a very good service. Of course, I have only just ordered so fulfillment will matter a lot too.
    Dec 19, 2014