Envelopes.com Reviews

01/26/2015
Envelopes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Envelopes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 801 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

Envelopes.com Rating

More About Envelopes.com

Recent Reviews for Envelopes.com

• Jan 25, 2015
    So many wonderful options to choose from!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    tough checking out at first, but was all good.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I wish I could have gotten my samples for free, however I can see how some folks might take advantage of that option. Also, the credit given to offset the $2 charge is on a minimum of $20 and what I will be ordering is 50 envelopes for $19.95, so with it being short a nickel, I don't get the benefit of any reimbursement.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    The customization process is not very clear. I dislike how variable addressing and return address creation isn't very clear. Would be nicer to preview each and every envelope before purchasing.
    EASY TO ORDERS
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I am looking for materials to make my wedding invitations. I was planning on using a different website but they didn't have the colors I was looking for. Envelopes.com didn't have as many colors, but they did have the particular colors I wanted. I ordered samples to see the quality and may then order everything I need for my invitations and potentially other paper products for my wedding.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I have had continued success with the quality and product selection available at Envelopes.com
  • Jan 24, 2015
    So easy to use and so many lovely products with great prices. I'll be sure to use envelopes.com again.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Good source of envelope supplies.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Envelopes.com is one of the best websites and businesses I work with online. I have ordered from them numerous times over the years and have always been highly satisfied with their website's ease of use and visual appeal. Customer service also has been excellent, even when I had to return items.
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I tried to spit my order of colored envelopes but still get the price/savings for buying 500 in cart, I was displeased for this reason. I did buy 500 but did not get the savings Hello!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    A PMS color code would be very helpfulI ordered colored envelopes. It was difficult to tell what the color of the envelope really is. I was looking for orange. You have several oranges but all looked the same on my display. It would be helpful if you gave provided a reference color that most closely approximates the actual paper color, a PMS color code would be very helpful.
    efficient. cost effective
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Ships to Canada, cheap, good enough for me!
  • Jan 23, 2015
    First purchase. Found difficult specific items. Will most likely rebuy for here
  • Jan 19, 2015
    Love, love, love Envelopes.com! Great products and so easy to find whatever I'm looking for. And I love the ability to buy samples and have a coupon applied to a future purchase. As a design professional, this is so helpful when showing an idea with products to my cleints.
    Jan 25, 2015
    The tracking number I was given didn't work (order ENV21038508)
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I fount the PERFECT Air Mail Envelopes through Envelopes.com! Will be comming back!!
    Jan 25, 2015
    I found just what I needed! My air mail envelopes were just what I expected and were delivered quickly!
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I love your products. I could not find the sample area for the 6.5 x 6.5 envelopes. I want to get metallic green and copper samples of the same size.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I think the cost of 50 envelopes is very high. I wanted orange and green envelopes so I bought them. 50cents an envelope seems very high.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    Found just what I was in the market for and at a GREAT price!
    Jan 24, 2015
    Envelopes.com had exactly what we needed for an upcoming event. The product we ordered was delivered as expected both with quality and on time. We will definitely shop with Envelopes.com in the future!
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I was happy with the variety I was given and the color selections were exactly what I was looking for.