ePal Reviews

ePal Ratings and User Reviews. ePal is rated 4.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for ePal

• Dec 21, 2014
    Nothing special to comment yet
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I have ordered other online purchases from other online companies this year. Yours is the only one that did not offer any sales, or at least free shipping, which mean a lot, especially this time of the year! Hope I get this item in time for Christmas, since I opted for no shipping charges on this gift. Thank you. Merry Christmas!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    this is my first purchase
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 13, 2014
    I was given wrong info on ship date via phone twice, chat didn't work tried it several times. Payment was accepted the same day and I sent it and now after two weeks I still don't have the product or even know if it shipped. I'm about to cancel the order. I see why there prices are so low... no service no product but quick to take the money
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I was glad to find this site. Great place to shop
    Dec 9, 2014
    I contracted them by email about the tracking number and did they did not get back to me about the problem that I was having.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    hope this site is as good as Amazon..lets see Drum Roll Please...
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Nov 28, 2014
    I was given the tracking # over the phone on the 24th and when tracked only label was made..I was told I would have it on the 26th. Today is the 28th and I still have not received my order. Very very bad shipping and handling.
  • Nov 9, 2014
    They seem very reasonable and good selection.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    the site was easy to navigate
  • Nov 5, 2014
    very happy been looking alot good price thanks
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Lock good i am new here.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    Two weeks and no product and no way to contact supplier. The supplier does not provide shipping information nor does it give contact or company information.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was inpressed with the price of the wireless weather station and if I get it in a timely manner I will be looking at Epal alot more often.
    Oct 28, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I like the price would look here 1st next time
  • Oct 7, 2014
    First time using it let see how it goes
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I love PayPal, so easy and quick to check out.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Best price online for the model I was looking for.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Free shipping option makes pricing most valuable. Very easy checkout. Like Paypal payments.
    Oct 7, 2014
    Nine days before I was informed that the item that I ordered was out of stock and delayed. Unacceptable.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very easy to do business with. Had the most competitive price on the net for the item I was interested in. Shipping charges and options were very reasonable.
    Oct 4, 2014
    I have had great difficulty contacting the merchant. I have been unable to contact him since I sent the email telling him I wanted to cancel the order. At that time I was unable to give him the order number as for some reason the payment details did not save to my iPad. The payment was taken out of my bank account a few days later. I contacted my bank and was given a number which the seller could look up on database. I emailed the merchant and give him the details but I have hade no reply. That was over two weeks ago. I can only hope that the item has been shipped. This is an international order so ii may well have to wait until the end of October before the item arrives. If I do not receive the item by then I will be taking whatever action is necessary to recover my money.