ePal Reviews

ePal Ratings and User Reviews. ePal is rated 5.2 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 10/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for ePal

• Oct 21, 2014
    Lock good i am new here.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was inpressed with the price of the wireless weather station and if I get it in a timely manner I will be looking at Epal alot more often.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I like the price would look here 1st next time
  • Oct 7, 2014
    First time using it let see how it goes
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I love PayPal, so easy and quick to check out.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Best price online for the model I was looking for.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Free shipping option makes pricing most valuable. Very easy checkout. Like Paypal payments.
    Oct 7, 2014
    Nine days before I was informed that the item that I ordered was out of stock and delayed. Unacceptable.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very easy to do business with. Had the most competitive price on the net for the item I was interested in. Shipping charges and options were very reasonable.
    Oct 4, 2014
    I have had great difficulty contacting the merchant. I have been unable to contact him since I sent the email telling him I wanted to cancel the order. At that time I was unable to give him the order number as for some reason the payment details did not save to my iPad. The payment was taken out of my bank account a few days later. I contacted my bank and was given a number which the seller could look up on database. I emailed the merchant and give him the details but I have hade no reply. That was over two weeks ago. I can only hope that the item has been shipped. This is an international order so ii may well have to wait until the end of October before the item arrives. If I do not receive the item by then I will be taking whatever action is necessary to recover my money.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    this website was effortless...enjoyed my experience and will use them in the future for additional purchases
  • Sep 4, 2014
    found web site very easy to use .found description of product ,and partt #easily.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Prices were great. Product was well described. Checkout was easy.
    Sep 18, 2014
    Great prices on hard to find discontinued items. Poor packaging. Two weeks to ship, three weeks to arrive damaged due to poor packing. I haven't even started the dreaded return process.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    Ordered on 8/19/2014, wasn't shipped till 8/25/3014.When contacted by chat,said was back ordered,by phone two days later said was shipped 8/22! That being said, I did save money over any body else that I could have ordered from.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    So far so good. As long as my order shows up on time im happy.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    I paid $18 for 2 day delivery. The product did not even ship until 3 days after the order and delivery is scheduled for 7 days after the order.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Great store!
    Aug 27, 2014
    Doesn't meet declared estimated delivery time.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Aug 11, 2014
    Order detail online never updated the status of the order. When i called to get the status, i was able to speak to a representative however they did not seem eager to help and was hard to understand. I did make out at the end that the order was shipped that day and will arrive the next day as the shipping was upgraded for free to get it to me by the promised delivery date. All was good until the order arrived. I was missing 1 item. I sent an e- mail that evening (Friday) because of the phone experience, to find out what had happened. On tuesday the next week, since i was not contacted back, i reluctantly called back in. I got the same cust service person, i explained my order shortage and after a few key taps was told that it was shipped from another warehouse and would arrive the next day. I was left wondering why i was never told about the one item arriving later. I did receive the last item and my order was complete. Only after it was complete did my order status online ch