ePal Reviews

ePal Ratings and User Reviews. ePal is rated 5.5 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.

Recent Reviews for ePal

• Nov 26, 2014
    I was glad to find this site. Great place to shop
  • Nov 17, 2014
    hope this site is as good as Amazon..lets see Drum Roll Please...
  • Nov 9, 2014
    They seem very reasonable and good selection.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    the site was easy to navigate
  • Nov 5, 2014
    very happy been looking alot good price thanks
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Lock good i am new here.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Nov 2, 2014
    Two weeks and no product and no way to contact supplier. The supplier does not provide shipping information nor does it give contact or company information.
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I was inpressed with the price of the wireless weather station and if I get it in a timely manner I will be looking at Epal alot more often.
    Oct 28, 2014
  • Oct 8, 2014
    I like the price would look here 1st next time
  • Oct 7, 2014
    First time using it let see how it goes
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I love PayPal, so easy and quick to check out.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Best price online for the model I was looking for.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Free shipping option makes pricing most valuable. Very easy checkout. Like Paypal payments.
    Oct 7, 2014
    Nine days before I was informed that the item that I ordered was out of stock and delayed. Unacceptable.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very easy to do business with. Had the most competitive price on the net for the item I was interested in. Shipping charges and options were very reasonable.
    Oct 4, 2014
    I have had great difficulty contacting the merchant. I have been unable to contact him since I sent the email telling him I wanted to cancel the order. At that time I was unable to give him the order number as for some reason the payment details did not save to my iPad. The payment was taken out of my bank account a few days later. I contacted my bank and was given a number which the seller could look up on database. I emailed the merchant and give him the details but I have hade no reply. That was over two weeks ago. I can only hope that the item has been shipped. This is an international order so ii may well have to wait until the end of October before the item arrives. If I do not receive the item by then I will be taking whatever action is necessary to recover my money.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    this website was effortless...enjoyed my experience and will use them in the future for additional purchases
  • Sep 4, 2014
    found web site very easy to use .found description of product ,and partt #easily.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Prices were great. Product was well described. Checkout was easy.
    Sep 18, 2014
    Great prices on hard to find discontinued items. Poor packaging. Two weeks to ship, three weeks to arrive damaged due to poor packing. I haven't even started the dreaded return process.