ePestSupply Reviews

09/29/2014
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 213 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technic... Show More Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Sep 29, 2014
    It would be nice to have access to my own online account with ePestSupply. With a way that items that i purchased in the passed can be easily repeated.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Their presentation, reviews, price, and support of this product (Solo 456F Foamer) were excellent.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Have used their product before and was very satisfied, that is why I have returned.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Found what I needed in short order, shipping is free from a location in the state so faster delivery
  • Sep 26, 2014
    First time ordering. Easy and fast.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Had a hard time checking out
    They are very Helpful!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great and effective product, but hard to find unless put "Texas" in search string
  • Sep 23, 2014
    purchased v tech-mist in past highly effective
  • Sep 23, 2014
    very happy with this merchant
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Excited to try this product - heard great things!
    So far....so good.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    very easy to find what i need and plenty of info about products
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Based on reviews it appears they have great products at a reasonable price. Site is easy to use plus free shipping. Time will tell about delievery & product .
    Sep 29, 2014
    Good prices... great shipping... Will know more about product in about 30 days.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    A friend of mine recommended this product since she got rid of her pest and now my turn!.. But yes she told she used like 3 of the feeders and no cockroaches all gone. I renting a small house n sadly his house came infested with roaches. But with this product I will make them disappear!.. Thanks you
    Sep 25, 2014
    Seems effective as I used it now there isn't any.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I find it to be a very good product
    Sep 26, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I knew what I was looking for and ePestSupply had it plus had other products that I could compare it to. It was very easy and quick.
    Sep 24, 2014
  • Sep 10, 2014
    it was very easy to purchase my order and I was very happy.
    Sep 23, 2014
    I really like it
  • Sep 9, 2014
    My sister in law told me about epestsupply. I buy my spray for bugs from this and have excellent results! Love it! I use the WP Demon soluble packets.
    Sep 24, 2014
    They just do what they are supposed to do! A great job!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    shipping expensive probably will look for another supplier

From ePestSupply

*SPAM SURVEY* Our shipping is Free within the 48 US states. I have contacted Bizrate support for investigation.