ePestSupply Reviews

09/03/2015
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers inclu... Show More Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Sep 2, 2015
    first time buyer. just want to get rid if these spiders. spider bites hurt so bad
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Your gel is the only answer to my cockroach problem.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Information you are requesting is none of your business and has nothing to do with my purchase!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Much better experience than those shmucks down at 1000bulbs.com.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Not sure what sizes I just ordered. They added in a size that I couldn't take out. I can use it but I didn't need that much right now.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was also look a water soluble pest control product. Had no option to search for one
  • Aug 28, 2015
    great place for oest control
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great people to deal with. Good prices and items shipped promptly.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    quick and Easy - PERFECT
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Easy to order
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I have used their product before and would highly recommend their products.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Always received quality products from ePestSupply.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Thanks.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Easy ordering and fast delivery. The Termidor was easy to apply and eliminated three very large Argentine ant colonies I had been trying to get rid of for several months using Terro, Amdro baits and Triazicide yard spray and granules . The Antpro bait stations are easy to use but I don't have conclusive evidence they are successful yet.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    nice web site design, easy to understand, quick check out process, reasonable prices
    Aug 31, 2015
  • Aug 20, 2015
    excellent information on pests and treatments available finding products in product section and ease of ordering was not so excellent. It kept telling me my cart was empty when it actually had several products in it. This happened several times and was a bit frustrating.
    Aug 25, 2015
    The order was here very quickly. The product was packaged securely and looks exactly as depicted online. The only issue I had was in the online ordering and figuring out the product offering. It kept saying gallon/quart, but it was really only available in quarts.

From ePestSupply

I apologize for any inconvenience, our shopping cart works 99% of the time. In todays world of "responsive site design" and "responsive coding", where our cart has to work with over 40 different mobile devices and 50 different browsers, there are ... Read full response »
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Great service and products
    Aug 26, 2015
    good company good product
  • Aug 16, 2015
    We ordered Gourmet Any Liquid Bain in 2012 & 2013 and were very happy with the results - Thank you!!
    Aug 30, 2015
    This is the third time we ordered carpenter any poison from ePestSupply and we have been very happy. Definitely works!!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    your survey asks foir too much personal information. Your checkout web site is contaminated by Pay Pal. Not a happy transaction.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 15, 2015
    This was my first visit to this merchant. I was already familiar with the product I purchased. The purchase process was uncomplicated and I appreciated the volume discounts that were offered. I also really appreciate the free shipping. I had no delivery date requirements so standard shipping works fine for me.
    Aug 31, 2015
    I couldn't have asked better price, availability, and delivery. Free shipping was a plus in deciding to order from this supplier.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    demon worked great for my ground wasp problem! Tried a lot of other products that didn't work but Demon took care of the wasps quickly. Also did a great job around the perimeter of my house. Good stuff!