ePestSupply Reviews

09/04/2015
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 199 reviews.
Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers inclu... Show More Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Aug 16, 2015
    Please don't sell any of my personal information provided on this form.

From ePestSupply

No worries, we won't sell or use your info for anything. We don't spam you either. That's why our customers love us.... Thanks for the business! If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact me. Ron Dawson ron@epestsupply.com ... Read full response »
  • Aug 15, 2015
    This site set me free from the over priced rip off services
  • Aug 14, 2015
    The Advion Cockroach gel bait worked fantastic.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Ordered just now for the first time and the product has not arrived at this point.

From ePestSupply

Thank you for your order. If you have any questions or need any help or advice, please contact me. Ron Dawson ron@epestsupply.com
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Good educational website with useful suggestions. Easy to do business with.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Referred by a friend for flea control. It was highly recommended.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I found it a little harder than it should be to navigate the various product pages and get to the check out page. I have used the product before and thought it was great, so I was willing to get through the cluttered pages.
    Aug 17, 2015
    I found the web site a little cluttwred and confusing. Otherwise I would give a 10 for everything

From ePestSupply

Thank you for your order. Regular ground shipping is FREE, so I am not sure why you gave us a negative rating. If you need help or have questions, please let me know. Ron Dawson ron@epestsupply.com
  • Aug 11, 2015
    uSER FRIENDLY WEBSITE
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Please change statement "Name on credit card needs to match exactly the information provided." The name on my credit card has a middle initial, and there is no box to enter that information.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 12, 2015
    Diane on your staff was fast to respond to my email questions. Appreciated the help. I haven't used the product yet. Since I don't have a home email and the email that I used for the purchase was my work email please do not send to that email address unless absolutely necessary as we are not supposed to use personally on a regular basis. Thank you
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Best place to get food for the pest u don't want
    Aug 13, 2015
    The and fastest internet purchasing service
  • Aug 2, 2015
    hard to answer a survey until the product is DELIVERED and USED and I can see results
    Aug 8, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I found website easy to use and lots of information on products.
    Aug 11, 2015
  • Jul 31, 2015
    bought before good service.
    Aug 10, 2015
    fast service, product works well.
  • Jul 27, 2015
    placing an order was quick and easy
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Jul 25, 2015
    fast shipping, well packaged, easy check out
    Aug 15, 2015
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I bought some products last year from you to clear up a roach problem. Within two weeks, all the roaches were gone and have not returned. I wish I had not wasted so much money at big box stores on their sprays and traps because they do not work.
    Aug 10, 2015
    Your products work very well. I wish I had known about your company years ago. I wasted a lot of money buying products that don't work. This was my second purchase from your company and I am very satisfied with your products.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Customers have to fill out every time their information. why customer cannot sign in?
    Aug 8, 2015
    Can't order all the time.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    best price and free shipping and paypal. you win the trifecta!
    Aug 10, 2015
    great price great shopping experience