ePestSupply Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ePestSupply Reviews

04/25/2017
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 84 reviews.
Founded in 1997 by ?Super Exterminator? Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers inc... Show More Founded in 1997 by ?Super Exterminator? Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Not rated

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Mar 05, 2017
    I love your products purchased in the past. And will continue as long as you all carry my products
    Mar 16, 2017
    I love this product, allergic to poisonous insects that is why I ordered this product in the past and again now cause I highly recommend. Don't need to call no bug busters or any exterminator's. Thank you i will purchase more product's in the near future 😊
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Very pleased with the products I have ordered in the past and the staff.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Returning customer
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Mar 15, 2017
    Never received an emailregarding order had been shipped. Only way I knew it was on its way was that I saw the charge on my card.
  • Feb 27, 2017
    I am a returning customer from many years ago, when I lived in the D-FW area (1995 - 2011). I used to live in Garland, Texas at 5130 Lakeridge Ct.
    Mar 14, 2017
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Advion cockroach gel is the only pesticide i have found to get rid of my nasty roaches. I can expect a speedy delivery without complications.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I never saw row shipping cost nor the estimated time for the delivery. I am cinfused about the delivery of the product.
  • Mar 02, 2017
    Checkout with PayPal was a little confusing. After returning from PayPal, it looked like I needed to enter credit card information again.
    Mar 13, 2017
  • Mar 13, 2017
    easy to order from
  • Mar 12, 2017
    Checkout is a pain. Too many duplicate emails. I almost gave up. This is not a career move
    I hope this works!
    Mar 08, 2017
    I don't know yet whether the product works. It is a moth trap that has not trapped any moths yet. know I have the little buggers in my house, so am confused as to lack of action in the trap.
  • Feb 25, 2017
    Good selection of quality products
    Mar 08, 2017
    Your prices are competitive, and order processing and delivery is timely. I also find a variety of products of interest to me. I hope ePestSupply keeps up the quality online service.
  • Feb 25, 2017
    Exelent
    Exelent
  • Feb 20, 2017
    I like your product and will use it again
    Mar 06, 2017
  • Mar 05, 2017
    good prices will see if the product I bought does the what it says it does.
  • Mar 04, 2017
    NOT TOO MUCH TIME TO PURCHASE
  • Mar 02, 2017
    My first order so far so good!
  • Feb 23, 2017
    I have purchased supplies from you in the past , and have been very satisfied with the products, especially the price.
    Mar 02, 2017
  • Mar 01, 2017
    Thanks for the expert call back & product recommendation.
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Mar 01, 2017
    It has worked
  • Feb 27, 2017
    Excellent products, great information, good pricing.