ePestSupply Reviews

12/09/2016
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 86 reviews.
Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers inclu... Show More Founded in 1997 by Super Exterminator Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Sep 28, 2016
    First time order. Hope it gets rid of the Asian ladybugs around our house. Thanks!
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I have been bothered by ants especially when it is wet & Crickets are getting into the garage. I was told by my brother from Texas that the Demon product was great. So I am going to try it.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    So far, I am satisfied with your products.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    This product is used by the landscaping company in my office and it seems to be very effective. I am giving it a try by buying the exact same...
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I like the fact that you broke up a larger package of ant bait, making a smaller more affordable pacakge available.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Website is a bit sloppy, and prices are sortof high. But if the product works then all is well
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Your site was informational and I hope that this product will help my problem.
    FIRST TIME ORDER
  • Sep 18, 2016
    best place to buy supply or small business
  • Sep 18, 2016
    I had a seriious carpenter ant infestation at my house, which was recurring every summer. bought the ant bait and never had a problem again. Awsome product.
  • Sep 18, 2016
    Overall I am very satisfied with this method of ordering.
  • Sep 17, 2016
    Ordering process was easy - hope it helps get rid of some of the pests.
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    Fast shipping and great product
  • Sep 9, 2016
    fast, expedient website
    Sep 21, 2016
  • Sep 8, 2016
    Sep 19, 2016
    I've been using ePestSupply for more than 5 years and have always been very satisfied with the product I purchase and with the delivery.
  • Sep 4, 2016
    Not cheap, but effective.
    Sep 22, 2016
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Sep 19, 2016
    I wanted to put the product outside as well as inside. I put it outside and it was very hot, then it started raining later that night. The next morning, visibly, all was gone from the outside. As I read the product line more, I noticed that you have the ant motels available This should be included as an option along with the order to alert people. Now, I have to order the ant motels. A bit disappointing, and a waste of my time to get started again.
  • Aug 30, 2016