ePestSupply Reviews

08/30/2014
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 251 reviews.
Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technic... Show More Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Jul 24, 2014
    I had to go out and into the site 3 times to complete my order

From ePestSupply

If you had to re-enter our site to complete your order, then that is a problem with your browser or a slow internet connection. At the time your order was placed, there were not any connection issues with our website or our server. Ron Dawson
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I am so excited that I have finally found a place that i can buy termite products online.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I had ant infection in a duplex I rented in Goldendale wa.. 2 yrs. ago I FOUND YOU ON THE INTERNET AND TOLD MY LAND LADY ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT SHE ORDERED IT FOR ME AND IT GOT RID OF ALL MY ANTS. MOVED TO AZ. IN OCT. 2013 AND THE PLACE I JUST RENTED HAS THEM INSIDE AND OUT SO AM DEPENDING ON YOUR PRODUCT TO DO THE TRICK AGAIN. THANK YOU SO MUCH CAROLINE
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy way to find and buy the products than you need
    Jul 25, 2014
    Super fast shipping.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Fast and friendly service, and offered a variety of shipping options internationally.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great information on the site and excellent inventory
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I won't be able to comment until I receive my order and use the product.
    hope this works
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Been using this stuff for the past five years haven't hade any roaches since. I apply it once a year. (Demon WP, Maxforce FC)If you have a pest problem just lookup what your having a problem with on the site and follow their recommendations.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    This site is awesome!Ordering is easy and their products work great. I will definitely order from them again
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with your products
  • Jul 19, 2014
    This is the 2nd purchase in less than 2 weeks from ePestSupply. I now feel confident that I am my own bug killer. First fleas, now carpenter ants, both are dead and gone. Couldn't have done it without their help.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 23, 2014
    Some items thrown into carton loose

From ePestSupply

I went back and pulled your order and found that the products that you ordered don't "stack" in a box. Also, shifting during shipping is very possible. You didn't mention damage, so I assume that everything is in place. My staff and I take great ... Read full response »
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Good products, good service, always.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    Jul 20, 2014
    Good website, good product, good deliveryVery satisfied.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    purchased product I was told was unavailable by local store
  • Jul 8, 2014
    When I typed in my zip code the site indicated that I would have free shipping. Then I recieved an email that indicated that that was not the case. I feel as if there was a bit of a bait and switch here regarding my order. I was checking out a few options prior to my purchase and chose this company based on the fact that it indicated free shipping. Shame on you for not standing behind your website!
    Product is greatThank you

From ePestSupply

Ground Shipping is always free within the Continental US. Orders to Hawaii, or expedited Shipping such as 2 day, next day, etc, there are shipping fees which are plainly stated on our website. I am sorry for any confusion, but our policy has always ... Read full response »
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Purchased from E Pest Supply last year and was very satisfied.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    This product did not work at all. I contacted the company and was told that if it had been opened and used, I could not return it. How else would I know whether or not it worked???! They do not accept returns that have been opened. You can absolutely share this information.

From ePestSupply

Basically, you have a very serious carpenter ant infestation and only used a very small amount of ant bait. For a severe and problematic Carpenter Ant infestation, using this entire tube (Maxforce Carpenter Ant Bait Gel) would only provide marginal ... Read full response »