ePestSupply Reviews

10/22/2014
ePestSupply Ratings and User Reviews. ePestSupply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 182 reviews.
Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technic... Show More Founded in 1997 by “Super Exterminator” Ron Dawson, ePestSupply offers over 650 in-stock Pro quality pest, lawn and garden products at wholesale prices. Different than a mass mail order warehouse, ePestSupply is a division of Dallas Ft. Worth Pest Control located in Dallas, Texas USA, and staffed with licensed professional pest control technicians. Our customers include pest control companies, business owners, facility managers, janitorial firms, homeowners, US Military, Major Universities and more. We supply over 250,000 customers across the USA and in over 35 International Countries. Our easy to use website and 60 Day No Hassle Product Return Policy, makes controlling nuisance pests simple, affordable and fun. No license required - exterminate, everything, easier with ePestSupply!

ePestSupply Rating

More About ePestSupply

Recent Reviews for ePestSupply

• Sep 9, 2014
    Helpful staff, live people answer phones, no button pushing
  • Sep 9, 2014
    fast and fair.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Overall I've had a good experience purchasing products from ePestSupply.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    Great selection and prices. I tried to ask a question about use of this product and did not get reply though.
  • Sep 7, 2014
    I have no comments now. I'm waiting to see if the product will work.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Great place to shop! You will find what you need
  • Sep 5, 2014
    bought the product and a sprayer but couldn't find a pic of the sprayer.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I like the Q/A and reviews most of all. Quick response to my question made the sale.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Good selection of various products. Very happy with product performance.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    1st purchase, just trying it out till I fully understand all the info they have available.

From ePestSupply

We are here to help. If you need any help or advice, please call us toll free at 1-855-553-7378 or email ron@epestsupply.com. I appreciate your business.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Great service and prices as always.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    looking forward to trying out your product,the website was easy to use and very informitable
    Looks good so far...
  • Aug 30, 2014
    This is my second order. The first was delivered quickly and contents were packed well. The product has performed fairly well and today I ordered refills for the bait stations.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    So far. So good.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I could not figure out how to order the product by the gallon container. I like saving money by purchasing more than one product.
    Sep 9, 2014
    I would like to purchase the product by the gallon as shown, but there is no way to purchase it on the drop down list. Product works great.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I wanted dipel to use on green cabbage worms in home garden. Local garden supply shop no longer carried it. I went on Google, found Pest Supply, and placed order. I like that shipping charges are paid. If product is satisfactory, I'll probably place orders in future for other things.
    Sep 5, 2014
    I needed at Bt dust for broccoli and cabbage. My local garden store no longer carried it. I found ePest on the Internet, placed an order, and had the product three days later. Absolutely great! And the free shipping was also a plus.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Lots of information.
    Sep 1, 2014
    Fasat service
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I have always been satisfied with the product and price I find with ePestsupply. I don't plan on changing where I buy these products!!!
    Sep 8, 2014
    It's too early to tell how good the product is yet, but I've been happy this far with the products I've purchased
  • Aug 21, 2014
    We have made many purchase in the past and have always been satisfied.
    Sep 1, 2014