Epic Sports Reviews

05/03/2015
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1214 reviews. Last rated on 05/03/2015.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• May 3, 2015
    I was very pleasantly surprised with the prices on items and of how much was available to order off of the website. I was however; disappointed that there was no breakdown of how the shipping charges were figured (by item, $ spent, weight, etc....) I am a "Promo-code user" and there was no option for any promotional codes to be entered.
  • May 3, 2015
    Great prices on the products I need for my soccer reffing. Product selection was pretty good as well.
  • May 3, 2015
    It was great that the soccer ball I ordered had free shipping, however I think you should offer free shipping if you spend over a certain dollar amount. I would have ordered another $30 in goalie gloves along with my order but the shipping was over $14 for the gloves. Now I plan on buying the gloves elsewhere.
  • May 3, 2015
    Shipping was outrageous, item I bought was 20.00, and shipping was 14.00 for regular ground shipping...
  • May 3, 2015
    Giving back, more so to Youth Development is the grand aim of Maza Construction Engineering Inc. and Epic Sports web site provided a means of giving back- A great web site to shop and quality goods!
  • May 2, 2015
    Overall, my third purchase of some excellent socks (Wigwam) a friend of mine told me about 4 or 5 years ago. I'll most likely be back; these are the best socks I have ever owned, and that's saying something. The sight might have been re-designed as well, as it seemed easier this time.
  • May 2, 2015
    like this site very much have a great selection of products
  • May 2, 2015
    Uniform is for school play on 5/14. Please ensure timely delivery. Thank you and I appreciate your service.
  • May 2, 2015
    Most purchases over $50 are shipped free...I was disappointed that this wasn't the case with Epic.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Didn't have full selection of soccer referee uniforms available
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Do not care for your shipping charges. Other places I shop online has free shipping.
    May 3, 2015
    Not at all happy with the shipping costs.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    I buy medals for VB tournaments and they get them to me on time and in great shape
  • Apr 18, 2015
    $10 in shipping for a $10 visor. Way too much. I need the visor for my Little League, but I will do a better job shopping elsewhere next season.
    Shipping costs too expensive
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Quality products at exceptional prices
  • Apr 15, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I thought the shipping was a little high for the weight of the items. (hat, ball bag and plate brush). Other than that everything was fine
  • Apr 14, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    We love the striped socks but headbands do not stay in their hair. So that was Money wasted. They love the yellow & black socks. We don't wear the headbands.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    So far, I like the experience except paying freight. Most online retailers I use offer free shipping for products over $35 - $50.
    May 2, 2015
    Don't care much for the survey. My overall experience was good, but the survey is a little too much.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    Great service, though I wish the item details had a bit more information. For instance put the shirt on a mannequin so we can see how the cut of the shirt sits when worn.
  • Apr 3, 2015
    Prices were good...shipping seemed a bit excessive.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Great job. Thanks!
    May 3, 2015
    Always a pleasure doing business with Epic Sports!