Epic Sports Reviews

07/31/2014
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 861 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Jul 31, 2014
    I haven't received my merchandise so I'll know more later but the shopping experience thus far was fine
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Better than other online stores
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I like the way they contact you to make super sure your our is correct and if you may want to make any changes. They Verify your order just in case you make a mistake. I love the way this company takes care of their customers. Email alerts. Phone alerts. Thank God for this company!
    very easy site..
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Let you know when I receive items to quality.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    First time customer - GREAT prices...much better than in store for name brand football gear. We'll be back!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I will use this site again in the future!!!
    Very please with products
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Shipping should be free after a certain amount. I would like the option, if I wanted the items faster, to pay shipping. As a sponser for a soccer team, a lot of money is spent. I could have purchased more socks, or something.I am however, looking forward to receiving my purchases. I'm confident that they will be wonderful.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have been looking for y3xl for my daughter. Thank you!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Nice store, decent prices. The standard shipping was horrible. My expected ship date is 9/2/14 and I ordered on 7/31/14. This is way to long to receive needed items! I will wait to see when I receive them. I may need to return items from you and purchase from another store to have in time for football in 14 days. This delay in shipping would stop me from ordering from here again.
    They need free shipping
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Received my customized jersey and cap today. Excellent quality of customizing. Will buy again from Epic Sports!!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    excellent help online to find exact items I was looking for.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love the selection and the pricing but I wish the shipping was less expensive.
    Jul 30, 2014
    Epic has great prices, tons of thing we need on close-out and their shipping came one day faster than promised! I have already referred a friend who made purchases.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great company! Will purchase from in the future!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Very disappointed that the site does not offer or take any promo codes. I shop online 98% of my shopping duties and every site I have purchased from offer promo codes from time to time! but to offer none mean I more than likely will not visit again. Thank you!
    NICE PRODUCT WITH GOOD PRICES
    Jul 31, 2014
    I will like to say that the items I look for are always available, plus the time of delivery is quick. I'm very satisfied with order and service provided.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Epic Sports has always been my "go to" site for soccer apparel. They continue to exceed my expectations on service and quality!!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great service, price, and quality!!! Will be using you again!!