Epic Sports Reviews

12/19/2014
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 909 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Dec 19, 2014
    Found the site easy to use and the prices very reasonable.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    would have liked to have a coupon
    Product better than I expected
  • Dec 19, 2014
    eg smith tights are great! Too bad they are not available in more colors.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I've learned over the years that their sizing is small. You have to be careful.
    You guys are the best!
  • Dec 19, 2014
    all product ordered have come in and are full
    no shipping cost over 100
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I think for first time buyers you should ask survey questions after delivery.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Site was easy to use and they had a really wide range of maufacters to choose from
  • Dec 19, 2014
    There were limited quantity in sizes therefor I had to go with my least favorite of items. Then when I went through all of that time to pick and get to the checkout is when you spring on me that it will cost 10.25 for one shirt. I think that is ridiculous but unfortunately I have no choice but to get it because its too late to go elsewhere. It is christmas time too and I was hoping for a quicker turnaround than the 7th of January especially when I am paying 10.25 for a shirt to be delivered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH THE THE QUALITY OF MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND THE PRICES THAT EPIC SPORTS OFFERS.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Free shipping for orders over a certain amount would be great!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Best price found online. Didn't accept a gift card for the payment. No foreign credit card was accepted which is a pain when trying to buy a gift from grandparents who live overseas.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I need a quality stopwatch that will last a season, if it makes a season then Epic Sports should continue the sale of this item!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Totally satisfied if the whole experience overall.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 9, 2014
    My grand daughter chose the purchase as part of her Xmas gift and sent information to me. The buying process was extremely easy--quite possibly the easiest online experience I have had.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    Have always been satisfied with EPIC
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    The item ordered was delivered sooner than predicted which I greatly appreciated.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was looking for a Nike Gridiron Youth Football Shield for Christmas. I was having a hard time finding one, but then I found your site, and not only did you have it, you were also the cheapest! Soooo excited!