Epic Sports Reviews

04/29/2016
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1272 reviews. Last rated on 04/29/2016.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Apr 29, 2016
    I think that there were other items that I would like to purchase, such as a Marine Corps Baseball Jersey in Red, and Marine Corps Fooball jersey in red but you either did not have the product or you did not have my size. You should not let items of this nature deplete like this because Marine Corps items will always sell. Marines will always purchase item like this because of the brotherhood that we enjoy. We are always identifying each other in public and greeting each other. You should never let USMC Items go out of stock because it will only cost you business.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I was sadden to see that there was only one pair of shorts that I needed. there is no indication as to when more will be available. My brother is disabled and really like to wear these shorts. They are difficult to fine and we would order more if available.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    The catching gear I ordered had free shipping last week. I had to wait and missed the opportunity to save on that. Otherwise it would have been the best ever
  • Apr 29, 2016
    The web site was great and your customer service was awesome
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I love you prices and quality of your products and I have let all my friends now how outstanding you site is.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    good price on jacket. shipping was a little expensive.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I luv the products, I luv the prices. I wish the delivery time could be a little faster without having to pay so much
  • Apr 29, 2016
    First time order. Hope will be a good experience
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I am a repeat customer, this is the only online store that I found that have a good price.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Was happy with everything except price of shipping. Before completing purchase I checked two other sites to order from them. But neither had all 5 items I wanted in stock at the moment. If either would have had them I would have ordered from them instead of you, just because the shipping would have been cheaper. You have great items and prices, but your shipping cost kills the deal.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I like Epic Sports a lot...
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Great deals on quality sporting good!!
  • Apr 28, 2016
    very easy to use shopping site
    it was a good purchase
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Learned about this site from my city sports association. It's the BEST hidden secret for purchasing athletic apparel.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    thought the shipping charge was extreme for two pair of slider shorts.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Apr 29, 2016
    I ordered a large amount of pickleballs for our local club and we are well satisfied with the product.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    I absolutely am blown away by the deals I found! I have a teenage daughter in Lacrosse and my youngest son is in baseball and of course we are the supportive parents! I found lots of awesome gear and apparel for everyone! Super excited that I could print numbers on the back of our shirts too. I will be back for more no doubt about it!
  • Apr 11, 2016
    No complaints...great deals on products you may not be able to find elsewhere.
    Apr 29, 2016
    Love Epic sports and prices. Every now and then we get products on different days from the different vendors involved in the products. Makes it a bit hard to be there for delivery, but that is not a huge deal. Prices are extremely fair, availability is good...overall Epic is a great choice.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Apr 29, 2016
    They jerseys i ordered were cotton but in photo and online they were nylon false advertising