Epic Sports Reviews

10/20/2014
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1018 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Oct 20, 2014
    Preview of engraved items would be helpful
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I wish you took payment by PayPal
  • Oct 20, 2014
    This is my first purchase.It is a gift,if I didn't have full tust in Epic Sports I would Have Ordered from a different company.I feel great knowing if the gift isn'twhat he wanted there will an easy return policy.A cousin referred me t Epic Sports.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    thank you - i forgot to order a couple shorts last time.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    well this my first and i hope everything would work out so i can be satisfied ps. thank you
    It was horendous
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I found that easy sight to order and to check out
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I had to make this purchase for my daughter since her and her friends were buying shirts for halloween. The shirt was around $8 and the shipping was $10......??? Really!!!???? Plus I won't get the order for 9 days! That is insane! I would have never bothered with this company if her friends didn't commit to it first!!!! A waste of $$ on shipping something that probably weighs 3oz.....UGH!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    size chart would be helpful.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Your shipping charges are way to high, and slow to arrive!!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Love your products. Would be easier to order with Pay Pal.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Easy to use process. They had just what I was looking for at the right price. This was a Christmas gift purchased for my son-in-law with his collegiate alma mater logo.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    The product was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks
  • Oct 11, 2014
    After shopping around quite a bit online for good prices PLUS fast affordable shipping costs, I decided to try shopping with Epic Sports. I found that they had the best shipping options to get the items quickly, and their prices were also about 25% less than any other site I found for the same exact item. Very pleased.
    Oct 20, 2014
    Great prices. Affordable, fast shipping. I will be ordering them again.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Survey to long
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I would like for Epic Sport to set a free shipping cost at the total dollar amount set. Example, if the total amount is $40 or more, NO shipping cost.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Cool! Cheap products!
    Oct 19, 2014
    Wanted to return the sweat pants and sports pants as they we're too big. Considering the purchase price however, I decided not to return, as the postage cost to return May vr more than the purchase cost. Will just donate the items.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    You have a "Best Seller Ranking" in your product descriptions; it would be nice to be able to go to those rankings and be able to look at the other products. Your high shipping rates were a surprise during checkout. Some mention or estimate would be nice in the product descriptions. Better yet, offer free normal shipping and just raise prices accordingly.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    come down on them shipping I know two jerseys do not cost over $10 that's to much...
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Sep 21, 2014
    It would be nice if you would offer free shipping on an order as large as $280. Your competitors do!!!!
    Oct 20, 2014
    You have wonderful products with many options. Unfortunately, I tend to order from you less than other companies because you don't ever offer free shipping. SO many other companies offer free shipping. In addition, you charge restocking feels and return shipping if I need to return an item which is very frustrating and a road block to ordering from your company.