Epic Sports Reviews

07/25/2014
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 884 reviews.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Jul 24, 2014
    LOVE THIS STORE
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Epic sports have great prices!!!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I use Epic Sports as my primary place to order basketball uniforms for our Traveling AAU Girls Basketball Team. Our Head Coach had a very difficult time when he place an order with you all and vowed not to use your company anymore. I would like the possibility of a discount since I have primarily used your company to provide our team with your services... Coach Wayne
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Love the quality for the $$ -- MUCH BETTER than wearing medical white support socks.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I wish they shipped to Canada!!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Shipping sucks. Everything ships in three to five days. How about if you order before twelve that day it ships that day. Great selection, Great website but got to work on the shipping.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I paid for express shipping, but realized that it takes up to a week to even ship. That doesn't make much sense.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I will use Epic Sports for al my sports uniform needs.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Frustrating that both the cost of product and shipping increase every time I order. It would be nice to have some kind of frequent buyer discount on next purchase. You used to be very competitive and now your prices are almost equal to others.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Just from shopping from your Web site .i love your products any really love your prices.keep up the good work epic....EPIC U Are THE GREATEST.sincerly yours CANDY.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Suggestion: Printing should be customizable to adult sizes, not limited because the shirt is also offered in children's sizes.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I know and like the Augusta Jerseys and think the price is good. I do however think the shipping cost is a little high. Online ordering was easy and a nice website. I really can't give you the survey you want until I receive the Jersey's I just ordered from Epic Sports.
    Jul 24, 2014
    Ordered 5 of the Augusta ladies jeresys to golf in. Love them, quality, delivery time and price were good. The only thing was some of the colors I wanted to order they did not have my size. Over all very pleased.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I was just a little frustrated because I thought these were women size jerseys
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I order things for my dogs. The item showed available however I received an E-Mail to contact customer service and found that one of my items was unavailable and backorder was not in the near future. I was disappointed.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    I love shopping with Epic Sports and I always recommend them to others. The have everything you could possibly need for a youth sports team. They have great customer service, my orders have always been correct, and their shipping times are amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!! ;)
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I had placed a order with Epic Sports on Saturday. I called at 0900 Hrs. on Monday in order to add additional items to my order. I was told that the Customer Service person would try. Although at 1100 hrs. Monday the order still showed it was processing the customer service person did not call back as promised. I finally reached him at 1500 hrs. Monday and he told me he thought that he could still add the items He promised to call before closing time to advise as to the status. I finally had to call him TUESDAY AT 1700 hrs. only to find out that he could not add the items. He stated that he didn't know how the order got filled before he was able to make the changes, but it had. I didn't even receive an apology. I placed the additional ordr and naturally had to pay an additional shipping charge. Look at my profile and you will see that I have made sever orders in the past year. I am totally upset with the handling I received. Terrible customer service.
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Thank you for great prices. I really appreciate the ease of ordering multiple colors/sizes of some garments. I would appreciate knowing if the shorts had a spot for protective cups.
    Jul 23, 2014
    I think I already submitted this comment on a website survey but I'll mention it again. I was in the softball/baseball section of the website and saw compression shorts. I couldn't tell if they had space for a protective cup or not, but gambled and bought a few. They didn't have that space and are slightly less useful to me, but they were a really good price. I haven't seen too many compression type shorts in baseball/softball sections that didn't have room for a cup. Maybe it's better to have those just in generic athletics or running, or a disclaimer about not having a pocket for a cup. The other items I ordered were great and just as expected.