Epic Sports Reviews

08/30/2015
Epic Sports Ratings and User Reviews. Epic Sports is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1121 reviews.

Epic Sports Rating

More About Epic Sports

Recent Reviews for Epic Sports

• Aug 28, 2015
    Shipping costs are too high compared to other merchants. Free shipping is a big factor in determining where I purchase from. I have made several other purchases from other merchants because the shipping was free or cheaper even though the merchandise price was higher.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    We required certain specs for this product, and we found this item easily with the search engine. Once at Epic Sports website, the item was easily located and quickly checked out. I am very happy with Epic Sports.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    There should be more of a discount for bigger orders.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great Prices! Easy to use site!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    epic should have ability to send fax or email team logo for embroidery
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Shipping charges are very high for a few pieces of clothing
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Need more Wrestling Things!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I st time buyer at epic sports and I had an awesome experience at low cost.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Great Selection of products that I need for my daughter's softball team. Prices better than the other online retailers and dealers I have worked with in the past. Like the team ordering interface...VERY EASY TO USE!!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I am the director of our church soccer league. We use epic sports for our sporting goods supplies.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I don't like how they advertise a product for one price and when you check out they charge you so much to have it delivered. probably the last time i order from epic sports.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I love the convenience factor
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    Product came early and packed correctly.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    My only complaint is the shipping. we both know how much a baseball Hat weights 7-8 ounces. why would you charge $13.00 to ship 2 Hats.? I have a lot of friends that are vets. I would like to tell them about your Hats. my friends and I are very proud to have served our country and would step up to defend this great country again. Thank you for your time.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I Would buy again from Epic Sports. the quality of you product is superior.!!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    This is the first purchase made with Epic- we'll see how it goes. The shipping charges seem to be high.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 6, 2015
    GREAT EXPERIENCE SHOPPING ON EPIC SPORTS. GREAT PRODUCTS AT GREAT PRICES!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I am new and hope that shipping will not be a problem. Other wise we are looking forward to working with you again.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Items ship immediately and are usually delivered prior to their delivery due date.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    great prices. great service. Advice: Ditch norton - horrible software conflicts with most other programs. use malware bytes for pc's and online use trend. Norton makes me not want to shop anywhere near it for fear it will be included as an installation add on or in an attachment.
    Aug 28, 2015
    Great products, great prices. thanks. Balls work great, 20 of 20 fine for me.