Equestrian Collections Reviews

07/23/2014
Equestrian Collections Ratings and User Reviews. Equestrian Collections is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 115 reviews.

Equestrian Collections Rating

More About Equestrian Collections

Recent Reviews for Equestrian Collections

• Jul 3, 2014
    It would be EXTREMELY helpful to have size charts next to the clothing apparel - I could not find a size chart (or how to measure for the breeches and chaps) anywhere on this site.
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Good outlet prices. Will check them again when we need something.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Site seems a little busy and big. Was hard to find what I was looking for. Shipping options are expensive. Wish there was more options.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    First place I go to look for kids show and lesson clothes. best selection and best prices. all products are top quality.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    They have a good selection and their prices are reasonable.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Shipping charges are way to expensive
  • Jun 29, 2014
    not shore if this comes with one or two pastern raps ? I need one for each pastern . please contact me if I need to order another !!
  • Jun 26, 2014
    i think it would be great if you could somehow categorize the site so you could search by color. it would make the shopping experience so much better as shoppers (looking for specific colors) could filter the results and shop more efficiently as opposed to having to click on each product to see what colors are offered. your store has such a great selection which makes it tedious to check each product this way. many riders color coordinate their equipment so it would facilitate things for many of your customers i believe!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Very impressed with selection of plus sized merchandise!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Good prices and selection.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Nice website and easy to navigate!
    Jun 29, 2014
    My shopping experience with Equestrian Collections was very good and the top and shirt I ordered are as described.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    I like the product selection, but my size was not in stock anymore. These sell out fast!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jul 4, 2014
    Great item, Met and surpassed my expectations
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Basically very happy with Equestrian Collections.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    great website and lots of products.
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    Both customer service representatives were very nice and knowledgeable about the item I ordered. She looked up my first order and ordered me the same item in a smaller size, which fit exactly.
  • Jun 8, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    The Roma fly mask arrived in good shape and is a hit at my ranch. The pesky flies can't crawl up under it the way they can with the old style of fly masks, and Cody's face stays clean, no tears and goop from being harassed by flies. Even his neighbor, a mare who rebels at having fly masks put on, stood still and accepted the Roma. Comes in nice bright colors and has a dart to create bugged out eye areas that won't poke the horse in the eye. I will order more. Great price, right at $20.
  • May 30, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    Cancelled orders should be sent earlier than 1 week after orderingI tried 3 times to purchase and understand clearing out items were difficult but the last order was not and still order was not filledThis was to be a birthday present and I was disappointed to not have received an earlier message on the last order....will not re-order again