eSafety Supplies, Inc. Reviews

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. eSafety Supplies, Inc. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 155 reviews.

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Rating

More About eSafety Supplies, Inc.

Recent Reviews for eSafety Supplies, Inc.

• Nov 23, 2015
    Great selection of products and fair prices, I will return to give them business in the future.
  • Nov 23, 2015
    This is my first time and so far it seems pretty amazing and quick! Thank you
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Waiting to see if product arrives on time and is what I wanted
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Very happy with my experience
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Shipping is way too expensive!
  • Nov 18, 2015
    This was a quick and easy way for me to obtain much needed medical supplies
  • Nov 18, 2015
    Would like to ship collect as an option
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Would like the option to save items to my cart so that I can come back to them instead of it disappearing from the cart after a while
  • Nov 17, 2015
    item orderd was a good price and good quility
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I am satisfay and I have found more than I tought
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Took three times to get a sample glove request fulfilled taking over three weeks to get, size sent was too big, and tracking number was not provided. Email feedback and acknowledgement was not received. Package of samples was not what I expected to get with request. Did not have my name on the package, so was not opened by me. Hopefully they can do better this time around.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Fast and easy checkout and had what i was looking for
    Nov 24, 2015
    Loved my products
  • Nov 12, 2015
    eSafety Supplies had exactly what i was looking for at the best prices! My husband is recovering from a lung transplant and must take precautions any time he leaves our home due to the new lungs and suppressed immune system. I was able to get enough face masks for him and sterile gloves for me to last months, and all for less than a single month supply would cost at the local pharmacy!
    Fast, easy, accurate.
    Nov 19, 2015
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I have been looking for these gloves and this site has them cheaper than anyone else. LOVE IT.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    a little disappointed the product i wanted was out of stock and was not able to order it.
    Nov 18, 2015
    it would be nice be able to place an order of an item that the stock is out on with a possible e.t.a. would be nice. better tracing of material as well.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    I'm very satisfied with the service...I recommend. ..