eSafety Supplies, Inc. Reviews

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. eSafety Supplies, Inc. is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 114 reviews.

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Rating

More About eSafety Supplies, Inc.

Recent Reviews for eSafety Supplies, Inc.

• Sep 29, 2015
    What I wanted at a good price
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Customer Service Representative extremely helpful when my order was shipped incorrectly. Rectified situation, received the balance of my order in a short time.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    Site has an overwhelm of products that pop up but doesnt realy specifies for what work area are some of the products for instance i was looking for gloves but there are so many similar to the ones i use id like to know which are better and for what do they work more!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    good looking site, easy to use, good selection
  • Sep 26, 2015
    Good selection and prices, though would prefer free shipping after a certain amount (e.g. $50) like most retailers.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Hopefully will do alot of business in the future!!!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    This is my first order and hope first of many
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Excellent experience purchasing needed product
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Only place I found a woman's safety vest!
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I'm happy with the purchases I've made so far. We had a pretty good surplus of safety supplies prior to my arrival to the procurement position, so I haven't had to order many supplies besides Nitrile gloves. As additional needs come up, I won't make a purchase until I visit the site. Unfortunately our facility is halfway across the country from their distribution center, so it takes a little longer than I'd like for shipping Ground. But it's not their fault. I have the option to speed up shipping, but the additional price would increase the cost over local suppliers.
  • Sep 20, 2015
    I am very happy with esafety supplies I will continue to buy here
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Awesome experience thank you guys
  • Sep 18, 2015
    In my last shipment some of the boxes in the case had defects in the gloves such as stuck together, hard pieces of rubber in the tips of fingers, some of the gloves were torn around the thumbs or palms when removed from at least three different boxes of the ten! Repeat customers should be given a loyalty discount on the shipping cost due to that cost is almost as much as a whole case purchase and I generally order two cases...check my order history!
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price. Thanks. Wish you had cotton sleeves 14 inch, however found them somewhere else and will be ordering those next. I wish shipping with UPS wasn't so expensive. So I opted fro another carrier. Not sure when I should be expecting arrival however.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    I am happy doing business with eSafety.
  • Sep 15, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    Could not track or print invoice after purchase.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    The size was too small and I need to exchange it for a larger size.
  • Sep 8, 2015
    found what I wanted fast.
    Sep 25, 2015
    Was looking for a more sturdy glove and these are perfect!