eSafety Supplies, Inc. Reviews

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. eSafety Supplies, Inc. is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 157 reviews.

eSafety Supplies, Inc. Rating

More About eSafety Supplies, Inc.

Recent Reviews for eSafety Supplies, Inc.

• Nov 16, 2015
    I am satisfay and I have found more than I tought
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Good Shopping Experience ....
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Took three times to get a sample glove request fulfilled taking over three weeks to get, size sent was too big, and tracking number was not provided. Email feedback and acknowledgement was not received. Package of samples was not what I expected to get with request. Did not have my name on the package, so was not opened by me. Hopefully they can do better this time around.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    eSafety Supplies had exactly what i was looking for at the best prices! My husband is recovering from a lung transplant and must take precautions any time he leaves our home due to the new lungs and suppressed immune system. I was able to get enough face masks for him and sterile gloves for me to last months, and all for less than a single month supply would cost at the local pharmacy!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I have been looking for these gloves and this site has them cheaper than anyone else. LOVE IT.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I like the ease of using your company
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I like that I can ship to another address than the billing address. I tried other work glove sites that did not have this option
  • Nov 9, 2015
    Love these gloves! Lightweight and last forever
  • Nov 9, 2015
    So far so good
  • Nov 8, 2015
    I don't have a business. I work for an company that requires safety vests. Need to lower the price of the shipping and handling charges too much
  • Nov 8, 2015
    It was what I was looking for
  • Nov 7, 2015
    like the idea of providing sizing info and the price of product is highly competitive. Will wait and see about shipping and quality.
  • Nov 6, 2015
    Nothing to share yet.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Product information on several items really lacked detail. Differentiation between products not easily identifiable, including size listings. Don't list products if they are unavailable and have no options or restocking date.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Love their Safety Jackets!
    Nov 10, 2015
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Shipping seems a bite high. the the price of the items are very good
  • Oct 31, 2015
    I found the price is very reasonable and I would shop here again .
    Nov 9, 2015
  • Oct 27, 2015
    can buy lower qty that i need
    Nov 6, 2015
  • Oct 27, 2015
    your site is very easy to us
    Nov 7, 2015