eSpecial Needs Reviews

09/01/2015
eSpecial Needs Ratings and User Reviews. eSpecial Needs is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 25 reviews. Last rated on 06/16/2015.

eSpecial Needs Rating

More About eSpecial Needs

Recent Reviews for eSpecial Needs

• Jun 16, 2015
    Very easy site to navigate. Large variety of options. I even saw some things I didn't know existed that I believe can help improve my daughters quality of life. Thank you Especialneeds!!
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Tried to set up an account and it would not take the 30 different tries, so I lost out on my 5% discount for 1st time user.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Diapers work great! saves Mom from waking wet every morning
  • Jun 12, 2015
    its good that this site is available for parents
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I really liked the range of products and have recommended the site to family members.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Having never ordered from you before and not receiving the product yet, I feel this survey is premature, however if it will save the school I work for money, I will complete it to get a coupon.
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I appreciate how simple searching for my item was.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Many thanks for your help and effort. I especially thank Staci Harris for support.
    Jun 17, 2015
    You met my need on time. Thanks for everthing.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    I would highly recommend this company! They are very professional, polite and extremely efficient!! I had ordered items from a different supplier via the internet, however the items were on back order. That company was rude and did not care about their customers. I then found (thankfully!) eSpecial Needs and was thrilled to find out that the items were less expensive and in stock!! Shannon, contacted me immediately to confirm my purchase and it was processed the same day! Again, I would not hesitate to recommend eSpecial Needs!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Nested navigation tree would work better.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I haven't got the product yet, so I don't fully know how our experience will be. I hope good!
  • Jun 6, 2015
    Great site. Easy to find what I need and even easier to order.
  • Jun 5, 2015
    My comment is that what my child needs I can easy find it here, so I have choose ESPECIAL Needs for to buy good product for him Thanks
  • Jun 2, 2015
    This was my first time purchasing from this site and I am happy to see their many selections. My son, 2 years old, has a sensory disorder and we are just starting to work through therapy. The therapist recommended this company and I feel relieved that we now have a web site to go to as we continue and need specific therapy tools.
    Jun 24, 2015
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Jun 7, 2015
    I was not provided tracking information for the item I ordered. However I received the item within 2 business days
  • May 29, 2015
    Never used before and am hoping for a good experience
    Jun 8, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    Competitive pricing, easy to use website.
    Jun 7, 2015
    We ordered an extension kit. It didn't come. Nobody will respond to me. My son is 92 pounds and four foot seven inches and the bar is way too low. It keeps lifting up on the back when he jumps. I don't think it is safe. It said its up to 150 pounds but when my son jumps it almost hits the ground not happy at all.
  • May 17, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    Great communication from eSpecial Needs sales staff, awesome product and delivered right on time!
  • Apr 30, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    products were just what I needed for my son.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Jun 22, 2015
    I purchased the weighted pressure vest. It was much smaller then expected and one of my weights fell apart about a week after we started using it.

From eSpecial Needs

To Whom It May Concern: Would you like to do an exchange for the vest? If so can you please email me at cmartine@especialneeds.com and I will help you in any way. Also if the weights did fall apart. Can you please send images and we would be happy ... Read full response »