eSpecial Needs Reviews

12/21/2014
eSpecial Needs Ratings and User Reviews. eSpecial Needs is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 174 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

eSpecial Needs Rating

More About eSpecial Needs

Recent Reviews for eSpecial Needs

• Dec 20, 2014
    Really excited to find this item at an affordable price for my son!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    cost of shipping was 1/3 of price of product. Will not return.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Having someone recommend products to me for the child in question was very helpful.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Difficulty to add additional items to cart except by re-searching.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I have ordered from eSpecial Needs and will continue to do so. Their staff are friendly and very helpful. I have recommended eSpecial Needs to other parents with children with special needs who looking for similar safety products.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I'm thankful for this site that groups everything needed - from infant to adult. Now I know where to go when my daughter grows out of something.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The web site seems a bit clumsy/awkward to use, in my view.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    when you click on a category i would rather it show all items and let me sort from there instead of click each category as I go along. default is best sellers more detailed description on how the product works would be nice.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I'm happy eSpecial Needs carried the item my company needed for one of the individuals' we serve.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    eSpecialNeeds had the item I was looking for at the best price. However, the prices of special needs items in general are too high. That is not exclusive to this site. They provided the lowest price, and I appreciate that. It is still a huge source of stress and frustration for parents when we are trying to provide for our child's basic needs. I know these items are not mass produced, which increases prices, but it still doesn't help when you need everything modified or accessible. My experience with eSpecialNeeds was positive, and I am happy with my purchase.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Everything was great except I could not pay with paypal and I use paypal a lot and have never had problems paying with it (paypal)
  • Dec 12, 2014
    The shipping cost for 6 little pencil grips is very high. I didn't know what the shipping cost was until I completed the order. I probably wouldn't have ordered it if I knew the cost of the shipping.
    Dec 20, 2014
    The item online looked different than what I received. The shipping costs were outrageous for 6 small light weight pencil holders.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Shipping to expensive
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I like the products.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Thank you for having what I was looking for!
    Dec 20, 2014
    The training wheels look great on our son Dawson's new bike, we feel better having them!
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Im glad i found exactly what i needed. It was not confusing like other sites i looked at before this one. The checking out was very simple and fast. Loved it and will definatley continue shopping here for my sons needs :)
    Dec 17, 2014
    Super happy with this company. I recieved my package UPS and had to sign for it. That was awsome because how its very close to christmas and all the people stealing my package was safe :). I will definatly order here again in the future
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    It was difficult to track this purchase.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    No comment on product purchased, however, recommended/associated hardware for installation was priced 5 to 10 times higher than retail store & therefore not purchased online.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    The website would not allow me to use paypal at checkout. I also do not like that I need to have someone contact me for a shipping quote. My order may have to be cancelled because of shipping cost.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Sending instructions for use of products would be helpful. Spending approximately $1000 it would be nice to know how to set up/use the product
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I borrowed this stool from another classroom for one of my students. It did miracles to help this student focus and listen. I wanted to buy one immediately, but they were not available at that time--I am THRILLED it is now available again.
    Dec 15, 2014
    I had borrowed this particular stool from another classroom, and it worked like magic!! I could not wait for mine to arrive. So, instead of ordering just 1, I decided to purchase 2, as i am certain I will be able to use them both now and in future classrooms.