eSpecial Needs Reviews

02/28/2015
eSpecial Needs Ratings and User Reviews. eSpecial Needs is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 170 reviews.

eSpecial Needs Rating

More About eSpecial Needs

Recent Reviews for eSpecial Needs

• Feb 20, 2015
    This was an amazing website that I ended up telling my sons occupational therapist about so she could order things she needs
  • Feb 19, 2015
    This swing good for my children.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I think it is great to have sites dedicated to needs of children/persons with special needs. My granddaughter has Dravet Syndrome and developmental delays. She also has coordination issues, but loves to do what all children do 'play'. Thank-you. My only complaint in this process is that it says ground shipping, but I did not see an estimated date of delivery that I would like to share with my daughter so she will be on the lookout for the package.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Good products and good prince
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I am a therapist. I am would have ordered several other items from your website but they were not in stock.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    We adopted our daughter from China she has Cp and we love your site and all the wonderful things you have available..
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Although the account information is in my name (Elaine Chandler) the products are for my husband who has MS. I was hoping to find some items that would help him use a computer. He has very little control of his hands.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    I wanted a detailed list of what I ordered at checkout. This may be a feature you will want to add. Thank you.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Good company and products but with our company having 3 offices in 3 different towns we get their e-mails and notices sent to the wrong person. The items always seem to go to the correct place- just wrong names
  • Feb 9, 2015
    ESpecial needs is great for providing equipment necessary for children who are disabled. I do find the cost of equipment rather daunting especially for families whose income does not support such excessive prices. I will say, however, we have searched for a way to contain our grandchildren in our car for a couple of years, and you are the only place which met our needs .My son ordered one of these vests also, and it is working well. For that, both I and my son are thankful.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    This was my first time using the site but the only one I found that had what I was looking for. I did think it was a bit pricey but if the product lasts a long time then it will be worth it. Because I'm a single mom with a handicapped child, since the items are pricey I won't be able to purchase often.

From eSpecial Needs

I understand items can be pretty pricy. Please sign up for our e-newsletter ... Read full response »
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Very irritated there was not clearly defined and easy access to shipping details/options I wanted to ship over night...could not find the option... :(
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Mobile site difficult to see
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I was impressed with the variety of swim diapers you had for purchase. I liked your website.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    my daughter is 26 yrs ,she has had her walker since 2008. it is less hassle and cheaper for me to get her a new than go thur the all the paper work and months of waiting with Medicaid.
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Alot of really interesting items on your website. I have a child with Autism and saw many items that I think would benefit him. I will definately be come back and will recommend the site to family when they ask the dreaded question "What does he want for his birthday/Christmas?"
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    Ordered tablespoon received small spoon. I will return. The fork was ok n my husband likes it.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Feb 6, 2015
    Fast shipping, great customer serve. I was contacted immediately with a shipping price. It arrived quickly. I was unsure until it arrived though as to whether or not it had been shipped, since I never received an email telling me that it had been. Would purchase product from especially needs again. Very happy with the serve and prices.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I WOULD LIKE TO OWN MOST OF YOUR ITEMS FOR MY SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS . SINCE I KNOW A LOT OF FAMILIES THAT HAVE SPECIAL KIDS ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR BETTER ACTIVITIES AND STUFF TO DO WITH THEIR KIDS AND THIS COMPANY HAS A LOT OF NEAT ITEMS
    Feb 17, 2015
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Just looking for some options for my son. He lives in an Adult Group Home and is limited to activities that he can do, so I am looking for this computer program that he used to do in school and that he really enjoyed. It would give him something to do to occupy part of his day when he can't be outside, which is what he loves to do.
    Feb 6, 2015
    I have no complaints at all ... it is just that what I ordered is not exactly what I was looking for. But the service and the amount of time it took to reach my house was great! Thank you.