EssentialApparel.com Reviews

10/23/2014
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 1044 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

good reliable site
    You should have more of your 25% sales
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Please send email to my current email address, Stephne956@gmail.com, thank you.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I love the selection of brands this company offers. I lately have been checking Essential Apparel first when needing clothing.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Great online shopping experience!
    Great shopping experience!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    always fast and easy - good prices
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I would like to know it they can put the Berkshire hose on sale more often than twice a year. Oh, not complaining just a question. I thank you for times they are on sale.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    A wonderful experience and it was quick too.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I enjoy wearing your brand of pantyhose and leggings
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I am very familiar with your site. Not my first time ordering. Thank You!
  • Oct 23, 2014
    I shop with you several times a year, and I intend to keep doing so. However, your website is particularly difficult to navigate.
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Limited history but happy with all previous purchases
  • Oct 23, 2014
    Shopping from Essential Apparel I can always find all the colors and size hosiery I like
  • Oct 23, 2014
    It`s the only way I get my underwear.
    None at this time.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    When I googled Russell sweatshirts, essentialapparel.com advertised free shipping. This is why I placed the order; however, I was disappointed to see that the ad was misleading and I was charged $4.95 for shipping. Because your price for the sweatshirt was competitive, I went ahead and placed the order.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    NO MORE SURVAYS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 23, 2014
    I love your product and will order more. My problem was the dificulty on Line. I had to come back several times before I got my order. I wanted two pairs but it would say one when I went to check out and no matter how hard I tried it would not I wanted to order more but settled for what I finally got it corrrect after three days. Hope you can take care of this. Judy
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Easy to use and good prices. They had what I was looking for.
    Oct 23, 2014
    You had what I was looking for at a great price and my order came quickly. Thank you and I will be ordering from you again!
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 23, 2014
    got to pay for items and i cant pay in checkout because the screen wont got to the next page