EssentialApparel.com Reviews

10/20/2014
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 994 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

First time user....works well
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great site and great prices!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great price for the jeans and jogging pants I was looking for. Definitely coming back for my fall shopping.
    i LIKE THE hosiery and the Bra's that essential have
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I appreciate the customer service of informing me when an item I order is in-of-stock and that I will be notified when it arrives. However, I do expect the price that my item was listed at the time of my original order.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    As far as the survey is concerned, I don't care about most of what you ask. I don't want your suggestions, more communication, constant reminders of deals, or anything else. I want good quality, all-Cotton, pocket T-shirts in several colors. I would prefer to have more colors than you show, but I ordered several white t-shirts today, with the plan to dye some of them the colors I want. I'm also hoping that the shirts will be longer than the last batch I bought, which seemed to be 1-2" shorter than previous versions.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    My first order received quite satisfied
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was not able to select the number of items per item, which made me me spend more than I anticipated.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    i wish there were some gift packaging options? if there were i didnt see....
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very good service present and previous;
    Nice site, easy to use.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    wish it offered more in plus size or queen sizes
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I went to two different Macy's stores to find this Olga bra that I just love and they didn't have. Since I had the style number I checked out EssentialApparel.com and found just what I wanted and at a good price!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    The prices are great but I wish there were more color options!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Many items I could not find the fabric it is made from. I would like a better selection of colors is some items. I do like being able to enlarge the area of the product to see al close up of the fabric.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    like their selection of hosiery
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Very easy to find exactly what I wanted
    Oct 20, 2014
    Excellent availability, price, and speed
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    First time buyer so don't know much
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Good selection of Munsingwear! Glad to find a site so easily. Typed in Munsingwear and their site popped up....
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    I ordered six shirts all the same size, style, cut, just in different colors. Only two were the same size. The other four were HUGE. Maybe mislabeled??? Ridiculous! Now I have to pay to return shirts that should have been correct to begin with. Probably wont order anything again. What are these...oops products that can't be sold in the stores?