EssentialApparel.com Reviews

07/05/2015
EssentialApparel.com Ratings and User Reviews. EssentialApparel.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 666 reviews. Last rated on 07/04/2015.

EssentialApparel.com Rating

More About EssentialApparel.com

Recent Reviews for EssentialApparel.com

• Jul 4, 2015
    i found you through ebay why not sell direct through ebay? hope you ship fast
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Website was very easy to navigate. Nice that Free Shipping was offered even though the total purchase was small.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I was amazed at the price for the warners no side effects bras I ordered 2 and that there were a lot of selective Sizes the other stores had them on sale but they were select colors and only 2 sizes at most
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I like the overall product selection. Has the best selection of Berkshire hosiery.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    I was surprised that after entering credit card info., the screen came back up that I had not entered my zip code or phone number and THEN I HAD TO REENTER ALL THE CREDIT CARD INFO. AGAIN ??
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Quick at shipping,product is safely deliverd.Would like to see more in satin night wear.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Always easy to shop here and I always find what I am looking for! I could not locate any coupons for my purchase but the prices are so competitive I did not need them!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    I love your company and visit whenever I need what you sell. Extremely satisfied.
    Great shopping for crossdressers
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Always a positive experience!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Just what was looking for Related to an old pair shorts that I liked Wanted to purchase more like it Thanks
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Programming of new website leaves something to be desired -- I filled out the credit card info before the address info, and it ended up erasing the credit card info so I had to reenter it. Not cool.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Easy to find products desired and easy to navigate purchase orders.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Keep making it easy with fair prices and .. I will remain a loyal customer!
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Good quality wen's wear not readily available in Canada.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    Fast and good service was received.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    The purchase was easy and delivery was fast, thank
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Expected same features as a previous purchase of what I thought was identical mdse___expected feature was not there.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    I am very satisfied with all my purcases
    Jul 4, 2015
    everything I have purchased has been very satisfactory.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    Ordered boxers for my finance. He wore them once for a few hours and the ripped. They were not good quality All other items seem to be good